Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Will You Report Your Dad To Your Mum If You See Him With Another Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Report Your Dad To Your Mum If You See Him With Another Woman? (490 Views)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Report Your Dad To Your Mum If You See Him With Another Woman? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
I just wonder why an old man in his late 50s will still be looking for girls, don't they get tired?

What's the best way to handle such a situation?
Re: Will You Report Your Dad To Your Mum If You See Him With Another Woman? by iceberylin(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
By minding ya business.....
Re: Will You Report Your Dad To Your Mum If You See Him With Another Woman? by cruzita(f): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
I will talk to him first of all Like an adult,if he continues I go bust him bubbles ,make him no carry disease from another person dash my sweet mama
Re: Will You Report Your Dad To Your Mum If You See Him With Another Woman? by darkenkach(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Once its not affecting the family, i won't.
Re: Will You Report Your Dad To Your Mum If You See Him With Another Woman? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Uh..

Douchebags Would always Be Douchebags...Irrespective Of Age, Looks, Beard-type, Testosterone type. E.t.c

No offense By the way.
the best way to handle the "Situation" Is To put Yourself in the "Victim's" Shoes. Would You like if Someone told You, Your Husby Was Cheating!? Would You wanna know? Or would you just Rather prefer You were "Unaware" Of Your husband's Infidelity?

food for thought!smiley

1 Like

Re: Will You Report Your Dad To Your Mum If You See Him With Another Woman? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh..

Douchebags Would always Be Douchebags...Irrespective Of Age, Looks, Beard-type, Testosterone type. E.t.c

No offense By the way.
the best way to handle the "Situation" Is To put Yourself in the "Victim's" Shoes. Would You like if Someone told You, Your Husby Was Cheating!? Would You wanna know? Or would you just Rather prefer You were "Unaware" Of Your husband's Infidelity?

food for thought!smiley
nice one esther

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Valentine Day Activities (picture) / Has Selfie Taken Over The Needful / Why Imay Not Buy Her Any Valentine Gift Or Take Her Anywhere Tomorrow(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.