Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Update! Pls Save My Life! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update! Pls Save My Life! (512 Views)

Help A Brother,pls Save A Life / FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND / Pls Save A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update! Pls Save My Life! by OmoUSH(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
I am a Unilorin student, 300L, studying History and International Studies. On April 21 this year i was rushed to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital from our school clinic after my body got so swelled and i was no longer producing urine. I was diagnosed of Renal Failure at UITH. I was promptly treated and got better. I also began to produce urine again, but with proteinuria and hematuria.I was discharged during the last week of May with final diagnosis of Nephrotic Syndrome. I managed to write my exams and my missed tests and travelled for the sessional break. starting from mid July at home, I started experiencing various symptoms such as severe indigestion, hypersalivation, fatigue, vomiting and others. I quickly made up my mind to travel back to Ilorin to see my doctors after i started vomiting blood. I got to UITH and i was prescribed haemodialysis. It was later discovered I have reached End Stage Renal Disease(ESRD). I have been on dialysis since then which has been very horrible. My life expectancy and quality is now drastically low. To survive, I'm told i need an urgent transplant. The unfortunate thing is that there is no kidney donor. I am therefore, in the name of God, appealing to all kind hearted fellow Nigerians who desire to save a soul in their lifetime, to please help donate a kidney to save my life. I PLEAD!

MODS, pls give this the attention it needs to save my life.

UPDATE!
Please i just found a Kidney Solution Pack which claim can help reverse kidney failure, and the price is #30,000. please, people i want to try this but i have no money, please good people help me financially. MY ACCOUNT DETAIL ARE AS FOLLOWS
ACCOUNT NAME; Paul Isaac Omoniyi
ACC NUMBER- 0128765088 Gtbank
Please i beg, help save my life for GOD'S sake. THANKS TO YOU ALL.
Re: Update! Pls Save My Life! by psucc(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Kidney or kidney pack, none can save a life.

But I tell you that Jesus, by whose stripes we are healed is there for you. Will you believe this, Shout as you have never done before for the healing you need is in Him alone. Get healed in Jesus mighty name Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Muscle-building Workouts - 5 Exercises To Boost Muscle Activation And Growth / 7 Early Signs Of Type2 Diabetes / Finally Revealed! Former Acne Sufferer Reveals Natural Way To Cure Acne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.