Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Tribe Is D Most Expensive To Marry 4rm In Naija? Ibo,yoruba,hausa,calabar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Is D Most Expensive To Marry 4rm In Naija? Ibo,yoruba,hausa,calabar (804 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Am I D Most Beatiful Nairalander? / What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tribe Is D Most Expensive To Marry 4rm In Naija? Ibo,yoruba,hausa,calabar by okey4reel(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
To marry a girl now in Nigeria one has to have millions in his account because the rate at which some parents and tribes sell out their daughters this days is very funny and that is why we hear in most cases how the husband assaults and maltreats his wife later in the marriage, why wont he do that, after paying so much on her head.

I hear to marry a calabar girl you have to buy so many things, especially if u are marrying the first daughter of the family, the guy has to buy up to 3 cows and some other things, them never talk of wetin him go spend for the main wedding oh.

In some part of IBO land, its also expensive.

Yoruba am not sure about theirs same as the Hausa.

but i will like to know which tribe is more expensive to marry from currently.
Re: What Tribe Is D Most Expensive To Marry 4rm In Naija? Ibo,yoruba,hausa,calabar by cruzita(f): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
my dear no near Igbo ooo ,your life savings go finish for wedding and u go still owe on top
Re: What Tribe Is D Most Expensive To Marry 4rm In Naija? Ibo,yoruba,hausa,calabar by pTomz(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
Angel Gabriel go attend the wedding ni? angry
Re: What Tribe Is D Most Expensive To Marry 4rm In Naija? Ibo,yoruba,hausa,calabar by temipet(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin grin grin
cruzita:
my dear no near Igbo ooo ,your life savings go finish for wedding and u go still owe on top
Re: What Tribe Is D Most Expensive To Marry 4rm In Naija? Ibo,yoruba,hausa,calabar by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Abeg go imo state
Re: What Tribe Is D Most Expensive To Marry 4rm In Naija? Ibo,yoruba,hausa,calabar by Medunah: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yoruba is the least expensive though
Re: What Tribe Is D Most Expensive To Marry 4rm In Naija? Ibo,yoruba,hausa,calabar by Cutehector(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
I think ur question should have been "which states have the highest bride price"

Well, it's not my fault imo state ladies are hot cakes. wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Delta Polytechnic Student Video Leaks After She Strip And bleeped By A Bl / Church And Relationship / Wife Offers Husband The Chance To Visit A Prostitute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.