Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 (20866 Views)

'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali / Who Knows What The Acronym MILF Stands For? / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
You know how sometimes you just know
something is going to happen. Not because it
might happen and not because it should happen.,
not even because you want it to happen. But just
because whatever it is will happen no matter
what anyone does.
That's how I felt when I answered the doorbell to
find Drew, my son's best friend, standing on the
porch. I knew the instant I saw him, without
doubt or question, that Drew and I were going to
make love. And, I knew it was going to be good.
Drew wasn't devastatingly handsome. He was a
good looking, nineteen year old kid with short,
dark hair. He stood about six feet tall and had an
athletic, muscular build. I knew him fairly well. It
wasn't as though I were his second mother but
Drew was my son's best friend. We had talked
before and I had always thought he was a very
nice young man. I also had the feeling that for
some unknown reason he had a crush on me.
"Hi, Drew," I greeted him in my friendliest tone of
voice. I instantly wished I was dressed
differently. With nothing to do that day, except
for some light housework, I was wearing a yellow
tube top, that left my shoulders and stomach
bare, and cut off Levi shorts that I had cut too
short. The rounded bottoms of my ass cheeks
showed and if I wasn't careful when I sat down,
since I wasn't wearing panties, my pussy was
exposed, too. I was not wearing make up. My
hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and my feet
were bare. I may have wished I was dressed
differently but, if the expression on Drew's face
meant anything, he liked the way I was dressed.
"Oh--uh--hi, Mrs. Driscoll," Drew said, obviously
flustered by my appearance, "Is--uh--Andy
around?"
"No," I told him, "he went on an errand for me.
He should be back in fifteen or twenty minutes.
Why don't you come in and wait for him?" It was
a lie but it had come to me so quickly and easily
even I was surprised. Actually, my son was gone
for the day.
OH..OH SURY WE CANT PASTE EVERYTHING HERE DUE TO SOME CERTAIN INCONVENIENCES
READ THE FULL STORY HERE=> http://www.bestlovegoodies.com/forum2_theme_112626122.xhtml?tema=21
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
what will had done if you were to be in Drew's shoes
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
omo if an you u 4 resist did kind temptation
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Meet The Twin Sisters Who Got Married To One Husband
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
keep commenting...it counts a lot
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
stay nourished with www.bestlovegoodies.com
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
best ways to make yourday
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
grow your bald in two weeks!!!
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
more from bestlovegoodies
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
make more from bestlovegoodies
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
NEW THRILLING CONFESSION...A Night with my husband and his friend..
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
stay chipping with the best goodies
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
keep rocking
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
stay updated
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
more stories
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
EROT'IC DOMINATION..caught him sniffing my used wet panties
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
kisses
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2016
Omg!!! See..bad Girl Coco Opens Her Body In The Name Of Taking Selfie
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2016
stay connected!!!!!
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2016
stay chipping!!! with www.bestlovegoodies.com
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
omg!!! See what was done to this Man for overtaking vice precident convoy (Photos)
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Celebrities / Make #2k On bestlovegoodies.com Every Week!!
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
get the best from here
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
stay cool...
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
enjoy d evining with us
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Westlifecoast: 8:44am On Feb 08, 2016
See Pictures Of Terry G's Mother
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Samuelel: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2016
EROT'IC Domination..caught Him Sniffing My Used Wet Panties
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Westlifecoast: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Nollywood Split Over Tonto Dikeh
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Westlifecoast: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dbanj Dropped From Good Music
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Westlifecoast: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mercy Johnson To Dedicate Daughter On April 28
Re: NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 by Westlifecoast: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mercy Johnson Calls Off Wedding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.