Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances (66653 Views)

Scholar Urges Corpers To Return Overpaid Allowances / Mother Writes NYSC: My Son Suffers From 'Ogugu' Spiritual Attack, Redeploy Him / NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mzgracie:
Anyone that wants to help should simply do that...

Instead of judging and exchanging words...

Hian!!!

My dear, just keep pressing more buttons.. you are not the only one. There's a girl in my lodge who has similar problem. They ll pay you, infact at once...
thanks bae.. bless you for encouragement. thought i was alone. thank you
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by shehuolayinka(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
To me, the NYSC stuff is a waste of time. Even with the peanut they pay, they are still owing corps members.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by eROCK247(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Thanking God for another persons misfortune
Later you'd still call on the same God for favors, then you'd wonder why he is not answering

My brother I tire o! The self-centred nature of some humans shocks even d devil himself! SMH

1 Like

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by agrovick(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
My roommate is being owed 4 months allowee while a friend is being owed 2 months, we travelled down to asaba just to rectify the issue but solution seems to be faraway. Delta State's NYSC is just somehow
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by doublezero7(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Joavid:

why are you so rude and insensitive?

Pls, just ignore him! He isn't even a Corps member yet and he is joking about someone's situation! Hmmn....karma coming through!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Tonyclems(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mzgracie:

Hun, why judge so quick?

I bet you don't know how it feels not to be paid your dues... especially when you are faraway from home
my dear I do understand.. I served in sokoto and my 9months awalee was not paid n I did not redeploy, dat was my original place of deployment so wot do u make of dat? all am saying is she shouldn't pick on everyone like that..but then apologies if I was harsh

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
doublezero7:

I don't think she can forgo the allowance as you advised! It would most definitely affect her during her final clearance!

@littlemistress keep disturbing them....And don't stop tweeting at them! All will be well!

thanks. i would have..but that'll be cowardice on my part. that painful feeling when friends call to tell me they've just been paid wouldn't lemme give up. it's chicken change, i know.. but those who are being paid didnt do anything different.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Mzgracie(f): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Tonyclems:

my dear I do understand.. I served in sokoto and my 9months awalee was not paid n I did not redeploy, dat was my original place of deployment so wot do u make of dat? all am saying is she shouldn't pick on everyone like that..but then apologies is I was harsh

The guy started it all. He was extremely rude and baseless.. even made mockery of her not been paid..

BTW, you said you were not paid for 9 months!!!

Jeeeeeezzzzzz!!! How's that possible?? And you neva complained??

I even knw someone in my batch who was paid 13 months instead of 12 months...
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by daking4(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
oh God as I prepare to serve my fatherland i pray u to plzzz destroy an witch that will put me at d hands of any stroy that touch .

1 Like

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by doublezero7(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
littlemistress:

thanks. i would have..but that'll be cowardice on my part. that painful feeling when friends call to tell me they've just been paid wouldn't lemme give up. it's chicken change, i know.. but those who are being paid didnt do anything different.

I understand your point! I won't advice you give up! Sure something would be done soon enough!
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
agrovick:
My roommate is being owed 4 months allowee while a friend is being owed 2 months, we travelled down to asaba just to rectify the issue but solution seems to be faraway. Delta State's NYSC is just somehow
finally! that God someone's here to corroborate this!
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Taiye4Christ(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:
don't misunderstand me, I said thank God Nysc is paying everyone. Sometimes when you redeploy, you won't be paid

Nansense!
Stop making misinformed and misleading statements, biko. It's annoying already.

The state one is redeploying from is responsible for the corps member's first three months allowance.

One more thing please, if you can't help someone's predicament, just leave it and go. Don't add more burden.

'nough said...

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Mzgracie(f): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jesu!!!

I neva knew NYSC owes corpers alawee ooo

I could remember a month when we were not paid early. We stopped going to our respective ppas...
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Miss littlemistress i feel pained for ur matter buh lemme advice you from a retrospective point : fight more for the pay of the months ahead ie crosscheck with ur LGI and bankers that ur account in Delta are operational and are well documented with NYSC(no I didn't miss that part buh saying it for emphasis). As for the pay of the past months, don't build ur hope on them cos it would be akin to build sand castles. The fact that you redeployed is an overkill for your matter, the state you redeployed to takes responsibility for your monthly allowance after the third month following redeployment. So even if you wanna pursue the matter to the Supreme Court, heed the FTC (lofty900) advice and head back to Taraba to sort things out with ur Taraba banker and Taraba LGI . He may not have served but he was right.
PS : when you are soliciting for assistance, don't go about with a mean persona and razor responses, even if that's ur natural self, pretend to be nice. Perhaps that's why ur LGI and ZI haven't given you the simple advice I have given you cos ur heady. That's my 2kobo

9 Likes

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mzgracie:

The guy started it all. He was extremely rude and baseless.. even made mockery of her not been paid..

Grace dearie, talk more of cowardice. undecided and they both want me to lock up?! c'mon!!
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by tripoli007(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
You sound kinda rude to the reply and comments ..I have read.. Who knows you might have stepped on a toe or 2 in taraba .. Good luvk

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Miss littlemistress i feel pained for ur matter buh lemme advice you from a retrospective point : fight more for the pay of the months ahead ie crosscheck with ur LGI and bankers that ur account in Delta are operational and are well documented with NYSC(no I didn't miss that part buh saying it for emphasis). As for the pay of the past months, don't build ur hope on them cos it would be akin to build sand castles. The fact that you redeployed is an overkill for your matter, the state you redeployed to takes responsibility for your monthly allowance after the third month following redeployment. So even if you wanna pursue the matter to the Supreme Court, heed the FTC advice and head back to Taraba to sort things out. He may not have served but he was right.
PS : when you are soliciting for assistance, don't go about with a mean persona and razor responses, even if that's ur natural self, pretend to be nice. Perhaps that's why ur LGI and ZI haven't given you the simple advice I have given you cos ur heady. That's my 2kobo
thank for this piece but i wonder why u didnt address his insults on my person. it's wrong to mock others y'know??

1 Like

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
littlemistress:

thank for this piece but i wonder why u didnt address his insults on my person. it's wrong to mock others y'know??
My friend that's what it takes to be graceful. Ur a lady, ur a graduate, it's not all persons you join issues with. Pick your fights carefully.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Mzgracie(f): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
littlemistress:

Grace dearie, talk more of cowardice. undecided and they both want me to lock up?! c'mon!!

Choi!!!
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Shebi u redeployed.. I'm a batch B stream 1 corper posted to Abuja. I also opened an account with UBA while in camp and till now I've not seen my December and January allowance. I've gone to the bank to check the account but it's empty. I reported to NYSC secretariat here in Abuja but they told me to write down my name.. Till now nothing has been about the situation... I'm kind of stranded sef
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Tonyclems(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mzgracie:

I did complain but along the line, like 2months to the end of my service, I got an offer with a multinational so I felt God is compensating me with that...if OP is sure she filled the necessary Acc. info, then meet the Acc. dept at NYSC Secretariat in Delta state that's where u financial records should b
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Mzgracie(f): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
tripoli007:
You sound kinda rude to the reply and comments ..I have read.. Who knows you might have stepped on a toe or 2 in taraba .. Good luvk

Hanhan...
Bros eh!!!
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Mzgracie(f): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Tonyclems:

I did complain but along the line, like 2months to the end of my service, I got an offer with a multinational so I felt God is compensating me with that...if OP is sure she filled the necessary Acc. info, then meet the Acc. dept at NYSC Secretariat in Delta state that's where u financial records should b

Wow! That's great...

1 Like

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by delightangel(f): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=MzPecs post=42715885]
...and you're sure you submitted every account details you were asked to submit in camp?[/quote

story.. ..............Delta State dey even own me election allowance. They should pay the guy joor
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Linqsz:
Maybe you have forgotten the OATH you took before being transformed from PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBER into GENTLEMAN CORP MEMBER!!!

You are not allowed to take to the media on sensitive matters like this!! Report to your Local Government Inspector and he/she will do the needful.
Your anonymous nature just saved you alot.
sad
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by JB789: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Go to NYSC Official website, follow the link that says ''Corps members having problem with payments of their monthly allowance as a result of redeployment should click here'' It may be of help

1 Like

Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Annybens1993:
Shebi u redeployed.. I'm a batch B stream 1 corper posted to Abuja. I also opened an account with UBA while in camp and till now I've not seen my December and January allowance. I've gone to the bank to check the account but it's empty. I reported to NYSC secretariat here in Abuja but they told me to write down my name.. Till now nothing has been about the situation... I'm kind of stranded sef
you've got to be kidding me! you ain't alone.. I've been to the bank several times too..same story.. at the secretariat too.. nothing.
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by MzPecs(f): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=delightangel post=42717415][/quote]
The problem is not from delta state buh from taraba cos she redeployed from taraba to delta. Delta state will start paying her from February.

I think she should just be calm about it! embarassed
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by littlemistress: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
JB789:
Go to NYSC Official website, follow the link that says ''Corps members having problem with payments of their monthly allowance as a result of redeployment should click here'' It may be of help
i have.. it's the Twitter handle that is there & tweets aren't responded to.
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Bashainho: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
U offend anybody for ur village b4 u go camp Lolll... JustKidding... I wuld suggest u send ur bank an official mail and do a quick 4lo up afterwards. I had almost the same issue during my NYSC days here in Abuja. After i related my issue to the bank (Diamond Bank), i go my alert b4 3days. The problem i had was that my state code was omitted 4rm d payment mandate dat was sent to d bank for dat month . Success dear.....
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
littlemistress:

you've got to be kidding me! you ain't alone.. I've been to the bank several times too..same story.. at the secretariat too.. nothing.

And I've got some friends here experiencing the same problem... It's annoying
Re: NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances by babyfaceafrica: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
This OP sef,rudeness and saucy is your name....well watever rocks your boat!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Check Out This Tipper-load Of Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.