Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) (96984 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Beautiful Makeup Free Bride Looking Simple On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / When The Bridegroom Wants To Show Himself On His Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by toms55(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Na so i dey my own jeje on the Internet than i found this shocked I couldn't believe my eyes, I was like WTF!! Then I burst into laughter grin grin grin grin

Make una come laff oooo grin
Doracuzz spotless beauty kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by toms55(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Na dis kain bweast dem dey wear this kain gown? angry grin grin grin

Airforce1 why did you allow pinkjact9 wear this? grin undecided

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
LMAO!!! Op, u no good grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Akkord4gov: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
You be like WTF and I be like "WTB"-what a beauty

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by toms55(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:
You be like WTF and I be like "WTB"-what a beauty
dude let's stop deceiving people, she shouldn't have worn that gown, even if it was given to her for free. She could have supported her bweast with padded bra angry

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Akkord4gov: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
dude let's stop deceiving people, she shouldn't have worn that gown, even if it was given to her for free. She could have supported her bweast with padded bra angry

Later you will be abusing ladies for faking us. She gave us natural and you are still clamouring for artificial

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by toms55(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Later you will be abusing ladies for faking us. She gave us natural and you are still clamouring for artificial
she doesn't have to expose her breast. Fine she wants to follow the trend, but she is doing it the wrong way

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by greatness22(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
In Jesus voice, **it is finished** ....And the husband is smilling. Lolzz, he needs to call his mother in-law to help in the breastfeeding department.

9 Likes

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Akkord4gov: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
she doesn't have to expose her breast. Fine she wants to follow the trend, but she is doing it the wrong way

Ehen,talk about exposing her plywood breast grin not using padded bra. I hate deceive

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by fbtowner(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is Terrible. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by ministeriallist: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
She's wearing this to show that they've have already been couple, giving birth to all their children before their formal marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by toms55(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
ministeriallist:
She's wearing this to show that they've have already been couple, giving birth to all their children before their formal marriage.
and that's what is remaining of her breast grin that man wicked o

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
Na so i dey my own jeje on the Internet than i found this shocked I couldn't believe my eyes, I was like WTF!! Then I burst into laughter grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala have you seen something like this before, Farano, mynd44, Seun

LadyF ,Introvert, pretydiva, aminat508, HateU2, naughtynaughty

Gay, na ofofo u dey do all over the internet.
The bride's cleavage thou undecided
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by toms55(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
Gay, na ofofo u dey do all over the internet.
The bride's cleavage thou undecided
Guy Wetin happen? Na by force? Get thee behind me gaylord undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
Guy Wetin happen? Na by force? Get thee behind me gaylord undecided
SMA
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by toms55(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
SMA
Shaking your what?? shocked shocked It better not be what im thinking angry
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Kai.. Olympus has fallen

6 Likes

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
Shaking your what?? shocked shocked It better not be what im thinking angry
WTF undecided

Leave me alone nigga, I don't do under-endowed nigga lyk u undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by toms55(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
WTF undecided

Leave me alone nigga, I don't do under-endowed nigga lyk u undecided
Niggas to shove their pestle into your borehole size ass init?undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
Niggas to shove their pestle into your borehole size ass init?undecided
Receive brain nigga undecided
Why are u after me undecided undecided
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by ladyF(f): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol are they nairalanders? Someone Cc their monikers for us

IYANGBALI and BABANGBALI, is that u? Hehehe

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by toms55(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
HateU2:
Receive brain nigga undecided
Why are u after me undecided undecided
boring, yawn undecided gaylord
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:

Lalasticlala have you seen something like this before, Farano, mynd44, Seun

LadyF ,Introvert, pretydiva, aminat508, HateU2, naughtynaughty

aproko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by kalebsky: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
wtf
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by kelvyn7: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
shocked
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by ednut1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
I am maniacally bewildered at such display of expired slippers

3 Likes

Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by adonbilivit: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by gen2briz(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by Viktor1983(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
I no see anything . null
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by massinola(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
k
Re: Bride Goes Braless On Her Wedding Day (Photo) by ZUBY77(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Too many animals waking the surface of Africa. Too many of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.