Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

He Gave Me N200 After Brutally Raping Me – 15-year Old Girl Recounts Bitter Expe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Gave Me N200 After Brutally Raping Me – 15-year Old Girl Recounts Bitter Expe (453 Views)

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Gave Me N200 After Brutally Raping Me – 15-year Old Girl Recounts Bitter Expe by ObadareTohBadt(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
ricycle rider (Keke Napep) has been accused of forcefully having s*x with a minor in an uncompleted building in Lagos and also threatening to kill her.

Every day has turned nightmarish for 15-year-old Semisola Olona who seems not to get over the traumatic experience she had when she was allegedly raped by a commercial tricycle rider, known as Mr. Lati Ajoje.

Olona, a senior secondary one student in a Lagos school, said Ajoje was her mother’s customer and she knew him before the incident. Olona’s mother runs a canteen in Iyana Ipaja, Lagos.

She told a Punch correspondent recently that she never believed Ajoje would rape her because he was a frequent customer at her mother’s shop. In tears, Olona, who claimed she was a virgin before the incident, narrated how Ajoje took advantage of her.

She said she was on her way to her mother’s shop on January 15, 2016, when she met Ajoje who offered to drop her off at the canteen.
I didn’t suspect anything. I even thanked him as I boarded his keke (tricycle). When we got to the bus stop, he turned and faced another route. I asked him if he wasn’t going to my mum’s shop again. He didn’t answer me. I told him to stop me at the bus stop but he refused.

“He then told me to be patient and said he only wanted to go and collect something at Water Estate. I insisted I wanted to drop off. He didn’t listen to me, he ignored me. He got to where he was going and he stopped at an uncompleted building and told me to get down.

I asked him why, he said he wanted to tell me something. I told him I didn’t like the place he brought me and I was already feeling uncomfortable. He just carried me forcibly and entered the building. I was struggling. I even had to bite him but he didn’t bulge. He carried me into a room in the uncompleted building.

Read full story via http://obamedia.com.ng/2016/02/06/he-gave-me-n200-after-brutally-raping-me-15-year-old-girl-recounts-bitter-experience/
Re: He Gave Me N200 After Brutally Raping Me – 15-year Old Girl Recounts Bitter Expe by cosby02(m): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
If this news is all about Omotola Ekehinde Jolade in stunning blue dress, you would have seen it on FP. Smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The moment wen you told her u will attend many church programs tomorrow.(photo) / Wat Do U Fink? / I Need Special Advice Of All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.