Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Married (1511 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Snapchat Surgeon Livestreams Lady Getting A Buttock Lift(Graphics) / No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri (2) (3) (4)

The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Married by auntysimbiat(f): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
The Chairman of This Wedding is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Married [ NO SHAME]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-7w8Ea1yyVMc/VrWnS-GEBtI/AAAAAAAAO94/W9aqsAZUBXE/s640/LOVE%2B1.png[/img]

Just imagine this scenario, a young man said he knows the lady getting married and the chairman of the day and that they are sleeping with themselves.

And someone said he should just go and eat jollof rice in the wedding and forget about the infidelity issue. What is marriage turning into these days?

The problem in many marriages these days is not the husband but the wife. I tell you, sincerely. Sadly, some of these single ladies who are sleeping with married men for money, when they get married they still continue the adulterous act. They take it as a "normal thing". But let the same cheating wife see the number of a strange woman on her husband's phone...the house will be on fire that day.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kbElMOpHy1Y/VrWnTp46lEI/AAAAAAAAO98/y2YV7mF-OW4/s640/LOVE%2B2.png[/img]

Now to the social media, when people hear that a married woman is sleeping with another man, they say it's not your business, leave it or are you her husband...bla bla bla. But let them hear that a married man has a girlfriend, many ladies online will start shouting that the man is a "demon".

I tell you the truth, something is DEFINITELY not right with the kind of marriage people have today.

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE : http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/02/the-chairman-of-this-wedding-is-having.html

Re: The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Married by auntysimbiat(f): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
HMMM.... na wa ooo
Re: The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Married by thorpido(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Well leave them alone.Any man wey no do him homework well make e enjoy wetin him get.
Re: The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Married by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Married by mtcheeew: 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
supastory
Re: The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Married by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Marriage aint Sacred Anymore....It has become a show of accomodation,swag and stunt

Re: The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Married by auntysimbiat(f): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2016
mtcheeew:
supastory

huh..
Re: The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Married by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 07, 2016
It looks like the dude is bringin' up long past things tryin' to make it relevant .
Re: The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Married by mtcheeew: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2016
auntysimbiat:

huh..
yup
Re: The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Married by Adonis3: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2016
since when courtship started taking too long, marriages became too short

#Adonis3

what's the weirdest or funniest break up lines you've ever heard? / Ladies: If You Have The Money, Will You Do This For Your Man? (photo) / Why Are All The Good Men Taken?