Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! (4043 Views)

4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking / Build Your Own Iphone? This Guy Did And The Final Product Is Spot On! Read More / See The Fake Iphone This Ghanian Guy Bought By Mistake [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! by Lordjazz: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2016
Error 53 is indeed TouchID related. Apple states on their error info page that: “If your iOS device has Touch ID, iOS checks that the Touch ID sensor matches your device’s other components during an update or restore. This check keeps your device and the iOS features related to Touch ID secure.” That means if your home button, or home button cable are not the ones originally shipped with your phone, you could run into error 53. The incidences of Error 53 have dramatically increased after the release of iOS 9.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! by mosjames: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Youngpo413:
Na tecno sure pass,especially boom J7.
Or Phantom5
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! by danot1030: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Here on NL some kids always wants people to know they have money making noise everywhere that money is the reason why many don't use iphon in Nigeria, one was even claiming that an average Nigeria uses 34k to 37k device, when I read I felt pity for the cluelessness of that guy cos the Lebanese MD of one of the company that gives me contract that runs several of hundred thousand naira weekly uses a low end blackberry device. Abeg what is the use for an iphone that has no second hand value?

1 Like

Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! by Suntemi(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lordjazz:
Op, this post is misleading . Error 53 is caused by a faulty or swapped Touch ID!

While I don't support what Apple did with error 53, I also know this post is misleading. This error has been around since the launch of iPhone 6 and will only be caused by fault or swapped Touch ID as this poster had said.

It is recently that iClarified and other tech blogs talked about it and everyone is acting like it is third party repairs that's causing the problem just because one person who works at Apple said so.

I know some of you all will be like; should I believe you or someone that works with Apple? You can choose to believe whatever you like but I can tell you authoritatively that this error is only caused by bad or wrong Touch ID.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! by Suntemi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
danot1030:
Here on NL some kids always wants people to know they have money making noise everywhere that money is the reason why many don't use iphon in Nigeria, one was even claiming that an average Nigeria uses 34k to 37k device, when I read I felt pity for the cluelessness of that guy cos the Lebanese MD of one of the company that gives me contract that runs several of hundred thousand naira weekly uses a low end blackberry device. Abeg what is the use for an iphone that has no second hand value?

You fall my hands when u talk that.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! by Suntemi(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2016
Apple finally releases fix for error 53. So this thread isn't relevant again.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! by Electronzeez(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
danot1030:

Dear sir,

The phone section is not for you .
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! by Suntemi(m): 7:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Electronzeez:

Dear sir,

The phone section is not for you .

You so on point.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! by asamaigho(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2016
fbtowner:
Nigerians won't still accept that iphone is not user friendly in this country

Let them continue wasting their money.

Na error 53 dey rain for computer village now. We are don with icloud shii

Useless brand useless phone.

Android anytime.

How many licensed apple repair centre do we have in Nigeria.

Smh
how possible is d icloud unlocking and how much does it cost.
Re: Say A Word Of Prayer For Your Iphone: This Could Be The End! by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
Na tecno sure pass,especially boom J7.

Boom J8 dey come out soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Things You Shouldn't Be Doing With Your Android Device / Verification Of NIN Details / How To Detect Hidden Camera With Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.