Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (32681 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by princeshijman(m): 1:18am On Feb 07, 2016
ojimma:
op what you need is conduit filling, it cause like 5k to 7k per one. it will be permanently healed. Its available in any teaching hospitals or private that does restoration surgeon. crowning is costly. In less than 30min you will be amazed on what you will see in mirror.
bro did u see d cause. he has to replace it. pple with such cause has said it here dat dentist can file anytin
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:
This has been giving me psychological trauma since my sec school days as i find it so difficult to engage in a normal conversation with a girl, I onced asked my mum the reason why my teeth is brown and she told me it was as a result of the highly concentrated herbs and an antibiotics which contains tetracycline i used when i was very ill at infantry. Now there is this girl i am in love with,whenever we see I always find it so difficult to smile talkless of grinning cox that would expose my brown 32.I really love her but this my teeth is killing me.

Dude, why are u fretting? If it bothers you so much, save up some money and go to a proper dentist and get the thing bleached/whitened...
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Roses1(f): 2:46am On Feb 07, 2016
u can whiten ur teeth, its not dat expensive. and it can't really be a problem. i have friends with brown teeth, they are clean. unless ur teeth is decayed and smelly, then thats a serious turn off for ladies.. u should see a dentist asap.
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh....

Brown teeth too??cheesy
I think I'd prefer it to be sparkly white or black. Nothing in-between. grin
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:
This has been giving me psychological trauma since my sec school days as i find it so difficult to engage in a normal conversation with a girl, I onced asked my mum the reason why my teeth is brown and she told me it was as a result of the highly concentrated herbs and an antibiotics which contains tetracycline i used when i was very ill at infantry. Now there is this girl i am in love with,whenever we see I always find it so difficult to smile talkless of grinning cox that would expose my brown 32.I really love her but this my teeth is killing me.

Naturally I don't comment on romance threads but I just had to comment on this.

My dear forget the haters and the jokes. There must be something very attractive about you, could be your height, your face, complexion, your jokes, your character or charisma. Why not exploit that and use it to build on your self esteem. Having a brown or yellow teeth isn't the end of the world. As a child, I also got sick frequently and my mum had to use different kinds of herbs which kinda affected som parts of mine. At first this made me shy as a teenager but as time went on I started to look up and not down. The truth is that no girl will look down on you if you do not look down on yourself. So plss I beg of you, brace up and talk to the girl of your dreams, your charm alone can make her say yes to you. Take care. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by flyforall: 7:33am On Feb 07, 2016
Try brushing with baking soda for a week then go do teeth whitening / cleaning at a dentist.

I say if u finish them take light na only ur teeth babes go dey see

1 Like

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by closeup2000: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2016
Well I know many guy whose brown teeth has kissed many preety sparking white teeth's if you know whatvi mean buvi guess urs is sugar brown
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Ask dem out only at nights...good luck
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2016
See OP, as so many people have said here, the problem is your self esteem has been damaged by the brown teeth. While you can go through teeth whitening to make it better, it's better to build your self esteem anyway.

I have this friend that is not good looking at all. But the guy's confidence is amazing. Right from University, he has always dated the finest babes. He dresses exceptionally well, works hard to make money and is very popular among guys.
He only just married recently and the girl he married na one bombshell daughter of a Nigerian senator. Everytime people who don't know him well see his girls, they ask the same question, "wetin these girls dey see for your guy?"
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by otiigba1(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2016
og2711:
See OP, as so many people have said here, the problem is your self esteem has been damaged by the brown teeth. While you can go through teeth whitening to make it better, it's better to build your self esteem anyway.

I have this friend that is not good looking at all. But the guy's confidence is amazing. Right from University, he has always dated the finest babes. He dresses exceptionally well, works hard to make money and is very popular among guys.
He only just married recently and the girl he married na one bombshell daughter of a Nigerian senator. Everytime people who don't know him well see his girls, they ask the same question, "wetin these girls dey see for your guy?"
well... what worked for your friend may not work for OP or other people. My sister has brown teeth too due to medication (antibiotic) but she always has the biggest smile grin grin
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2016
PushMusic:
I think I'd prefer it to be sparkly white or black. Nothing in-between. grin
So, its black?undecided

Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by TrollTrap: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2016
Fam, go get you a colour blinded girl... wink
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by otiigba1(m): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2016
My sister has brown teeth too as a result of antibiotic medication but she always has the biggest smile Op be like my sister.

Did i mention? She is also a marternity doctor tongue
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
So, its black?undecided

Yikes! Come inspect them. grin
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by arabianights: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:

you have low esteem but that aside ,theres nothing a dentist cant fix so why not approach a good one instead of giving your self flimsy excuses.
You no go marry ?
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Zellie: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:
see a dentist. They can help. If its really brown, they'll do it for free grin
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by seangy4konji: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Guess you are broke also.
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Funkybabee(f): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
taiwo05:

shoroniyen

na true thing now quickly post it am looking forward for where I go start my prayer for u

ooshooo (Korean language)
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Fourwinds: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:
OP u dey craze oooo

.ur moniker tells me what u do....

by d way., are u d first person to have brown teeth and u won't be d last provided. world keep existing
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Fourwinds: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Love Machine:
I had dated a girl who had brown teeth before and i had sucked her lips and dipped my tongue inside her mouth and it felt good.
dat is y u are called Love Machine
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by glossy6(f): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
See a dentist
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
use baking soda to brush ur teeth,it works
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by phensbassey: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Drefan:
Come let me purify it with raw H2S04.
oboy you wicked o, noting go remain for him mouth again na...with hydrogentetraoxosulphate vi
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by chiefobdk(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:

so Ur Brown teeth no get pic.

wen Ur mama send u go brush. U refuse now see....
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by NanciaKay(f): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
When nairalanders go repent? op please try chacoal, it works like sharp! sharp!! but u go scrub hard sha oooo! And use it daily. Good luck!
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by nusta(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Make more cash and girls will be dying to be with you!
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
princeshijman:
i av sumone who run a private dental service here guy, der is acrylic n posylyn(pardon my spelling) d posylyn is d realest unlike the acrylic dat expires after 10yrs. guy shut up n stop beefing pple. dats d price in a private dental clinic. u can get it cheaper at general after the queue n stress.
SMH....
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by bibijay123(f): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Brush with baking soda or charcoal and salt or buy colgate teeth whitening paste grin.......but before then u need to work on ur self and get rid of that" low esteem"
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by TheAlchemist: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
try brushing your teeth with tumeric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbWhw1Vdtu8
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by bibijay123(f): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
chiefobdk:

so Ur Brown teeth no get pic.

wen Ur mama send u go brush. U refuse now see....

Chai! grin u are wicked oo
Re: I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth by Chicagoesontop: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
iluvkpetus:

The Solution Is So Simple .. Just Put On A Brown Shoe, Wear A Brown Jean And Brown Shirt, Combining With Your Brown Teeth You Can Tell Her You Are A Brown Model For Dele Mamodu !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him / Which Of These Kills Relationship Faster ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.