Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants (19236 Views)

Super Long Building In Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (Photos) / Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Is Out Online. / Obafemi Awolowo University Dissociates From ASUU One Week Warning Strike.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good Day fellow OAU DE Aspirants.....As the jambites paint the page with their threads,,we decided to create this for the DE Aspirants sake...here we seek and give information concerning the 2016/2017 OAU DE admission....let's keep the thread moving,,,in d end we shall have cause to give glory to GOD/ALLAH....Ayarm boye....
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
all direct entry aspirants should get their documents ready,,,,,ND statement of result,,,transcripts,,WAEC results,,etc.....cause I heard any moment from now the form will be out....
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
About 25000 aspirants chose OAU last year....hmmmm thatz quite a number.......what will u think dis year?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2016
It looks like no DE aspirants this year,,Good for me anyways.......smiles
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by cynthy2000: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2016
They will be here in fullness of time wink
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
cynthy2000:
They will be here in fullness of time wink
.....Yea u are right though,,are u also an aspirant of OAU?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
The Direct Entry form for OAU is due to be released in march.....From a reliable source...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Let me reiterate once again that this thread was created for
the following reasons...
1. To keep ourselves abreast of informations relating to
forms' obtaining, registration and choice of course with
O'Level requirements.
I remember some people could not submit their
applications successfully till closing date on jamb website
last year because of one jamb regularization policy
(whatever that means) and I hope we will not be victims of
circumstances this time around. #Bettersafethansorry. lol
2. OAU prides its DE admission on PUDE score and Transcript's contents and I
believe it's never too early to getting and discussing some of
their past questions to brighten our chances.
Personally I have some past questions in soft copies (PDF) and I won't mind sharing with
interested people, on request.
3. To practise some of these past questions here when the
time is right.
I beseech us to try and contribute on this thread to keep it
informative, active and lively.
Don't be afraid to say what is in your head/mind because
out of every nonSENSE, there must be a sense.....#AyarmBoyeByName
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hope yah all have gotten ur jamb regularization??
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by Treasure28: 4:39am On Mar 14, 2016
AyarmBoye:
Let me reiterate once again that this thread was created for
the following reasons...
1. To keep ourselves abreast of informations relating to
forms' obtaining, registration and choice of course with
O'Level requirements.
I remember some people could not submit their
applications successfully till closing date on jamb website
last year because of one jamb regularization policy
(whatever that means) and I hope we will not be victims of
circumstances this time around. #Bettersafethansorry. lol
2. OAU prides its DE admission on PUDE score and Transcript's contents and I
believe it's never too early to getting and discussing some of
their past questions to brighten our chances.
Personally I have some past questions in soft copies (PDF) and I won't mind sharing with
interested people, on request.
3. To practise some of these past questions here when the
time is right.
I beseech us to try and contribute on this thread to keep it
informative, active and lively.
Don't be afraid to say what is in your head/mind because
out of every nonSENSE, there must be a sense.....#AyarmBoyeByName
I would love to have the past questions bro
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by Koats14(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2016
AyarmBoye:
Hope yah all have gotten ur jamb regularization??
meaning? I'm just about to write my 1st semester ND2 exams.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
Treasure28:

I would love to have the past questions bro
itz in pdf form,,,,but will send it when the form is out sha.......promise
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
Koats14:
meaning? I'm just about to write my 1st semester ND2 exams.
lolz.....do u mean u wana apply for dis year DE form?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Good day my people.....The 2016/2017 DE form is out on Jamb website,,,,u can check....but I doubt its on sale now...I think itz yet on sale sha.........but we should get prepared as it will b on sale any moment from now...thanks....Let's drop our aspiring courses to know our course mates..lolz...Me Economics.....Gbam!!!!!!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by Koats14(m): 4:59am On Mar 19, 2016
AyarmBoye:
lolz.....do u mean u wana apply for dis year DE form?
Yes, if possible.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2016
Koats14:
Yes, if possible.
....oh I don't think u can meet up bro.....u just wana start ND2 first semester exams?? Lolz.....don't waste ur resources....wait till next year's own....just an advice ehn
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has officially announced the commencement of 2016 JAMB Direct Entry Registration. JAMB Direct Entry is mainly for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the university. Normally, those who gained admission into the university via direct entry will start from part 2 or 200 level in their university of choice provided they were offered admission. JAMB 2016 DE forms are currently on sale, interested and qualified individuals can now go ahead to obtain their form. All applicants must possess either of the diploma certificates listed below: Cambridge A Level, B Sc, HND, ICAN, ND, NCE, OND and IJMB. All the holders of the diploma certificates listed above would be admitted provided they pass the direct entry examination and possesses the institution requirements. Very Important Notice You Must Read Before Applying For JAMB Direct Entry 2016/2017 Read all the registration instructions and details at the JAMB de portal before filling the online form. If You have a good smart phone that can read PDF files, Try and download the Direct Entry Registration Template and fill before filling the form online. Only submit recent passports of yours that is not older than 3 months and it must not exceed 15 Kilo Bytes (KB) in JPEG format. Bonus tip: Make sure you know the minimum requirements of your University of choice. As of last year, so many DE candidates wasted their money as they do not possess the minimum requirement of the institution they applied for. Steps To Register For JAMB 2016/2017 Direct Entry Form Online 1. Visit the website www. jamb.org.ng/DirectEntry 2. Type in your pin and serial number. 3. Click on i accept the risk and want to run this application then run. 4a. Enter your left and right thumb print on the machine. 4b. Fill in the necessary data below 4c. Click on proceed 5a. Security Warning Dialog Box show up (Allow access to the following application from this web site) 5b. Click on yes 6.Re-enter your left and right thumb (confirmation of finger print) 7a. On the next page that show up, type in your. 7b. First name, Middle Name and Surname, 7c. Browse and upload your passport by clicking on Validate Photograph and Biometrics 8. On the next page that show up, enter all your personal details, when done click on save, preview it, and click on submit Note also that Multiple Registration is not allowed and may be punished. Note: If you did not submit your form before the close of registration, your entry is forfeited. CC: Lalasticlala Source: http://www.ngschoolz.com/jamb-direct-entry- admission-registration-procedure/
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by Treasure28: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2016
AyarmBoye:
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has
officially announced the commencement of 2016 JAMB
Direct Entry Registration.
JAMB Direct Entry is mainly for those that already possess a
diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree
programme in the university. Normally, those who gained
admission into the university via direct entry will start from
part 2 or 200 level in their university of choice provided they
were offered admission.
JAMB 2016 DE forms are currently on sale, interested and
qualified individuals can now go ahead to obtain their form.
All applicants must possess either of the diploma certificates
listed below:
Cambridge A Level, B Sc, HND, ICAN, ND, NCE, OND and
IJMB.
All the holders of the diploma certificates listed above would
be admitted provided they pass the direct entry examination
and possesses the institution requirements.
Very Important Notice You Must Read Before Applying
For JAMB Direct Entry 2016/2017
Read all the registration instructions and details at the JAMB
de portal before filling the online form. If You have a good
smart phone that can read PDF files, Try and download the
Direct Entry Registration Template and fill before filling the
form online.
Only submit recent passports of yours that is not older than
3 months and it must not exceed 15 Kilo Bytes (KB) in JPEG
format.
Bonus tip: Make sure you know the minimum requirements
of your University of choice. As of last year, so many DE
candidates wasted their money as they do not possess the
minimum requirement of the institution they applied for.
Steps To Register For JAMB 2016/2017 Direct Entry Form
1. Visit the website www. jamb.org.ng/DirectEntry
2. Type in your pin and serial number.
3. Click on i accept the risk and want to run this application
then run.
4a. Enter your left and right thumb print on the machine.
4b. Fill in the necessary data below
4c. Click on proceed
5a. Security Warning Dialog Box show up (Allow access to the
following application from this web site)
5b. Click on yes
6.Re-enter your left and right thumb (confirmation of finger
print)
7a. On the next page that show up, type in your.
7b. First name, Middle Name and Surname,
7c. Browse and upload your passport by clicking on Validate
Photograph and Biometrics
8. On the next page that show up, enter all your personal
details, when done click on save, preview it, and click on
submit
Note also that Multiple Registration is not allowed and may
be punished.
Note: If you did not submit your form before the close of
registration, your entry is forfeited.
CC: Lalasticlala
Source: http://www.ngschoolz.com/jamb-direct-entry-
admission-registration-procedure/
Please, what is the address of the destination I am to forward my transcript to in OAU
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Treasure28:

Please, what is the address of the destination I am to forward my transcript to in OAU
Bro itz still early for now...why the time comes dey will let us know but last year was in registry office
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by realonecrilar(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Gud morning my fellow Oau De aspirant, I obtained the form last year, but quite unfortunate I was denied admission, so last year I forwarded my transcript to the registrar office , so I want to obtained the form as well this year, do I need to forward another transcript , the other one I forwarded last year can be make use of ?
pls I need an urgent replication.

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by Treasure28: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
realonecrilar:
Gud morning my fellow Oau De aspirant, I obtained the form last year, but quite unfortunate I was denied admission, so last year I forwarded my transcript to the registrar office , so I want to obtained the form as well this year, do I need to forward another transcript , the other one I forwarded last year can be make use of ?
pls I need an urgent replication.
I guess you will have to forward it again bro
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by Treasure28: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
AyarmBoye:
Bro itz still early for now...why the time comes dey will let us know but last year was in registry office
bro I need to start processing it because it takes time before it gets ready in my school.
Please does anyone know the admission office phone number? need it to fill my transcript request form
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by Temitope012(m): 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
pls wen will oau start collecting transcript and oda credentials?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2016
Temitope012:
pls wen will oau start collecting transcript and oda credentials?
temitope last year they started around June-July,,,,put the collection ended around september sha...the earlier the better...wen did u finished ND? And which poly?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2016
Treasure28:

bro I need to start processing it because it takes time before it gets ready in my school.
Please does anyone know the admission office phone number? need it to fill my transcript request form
...I don't for now..but ama call an insider for that bro
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by professore(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2016
I bless this thread in the name of Jesus.
My question is this,what are the documents to be submitted at the JAMB's office along with the D.E print out? Thanks.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
professore:
I bless this thread in the name of Jesus.
My question is this,what are the documents to be submitted at the JAMB's office along with the D.E print out? Thanks.
okies......Your waec result,,,your ND statement of result,,print out,,,,I think thatz all ...plus have u regularise
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by professore(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
AyarmBoye:
okies......Your waec result,,,your ND statement of result,,print out,,,,I think thatz all ...plus have u regularise
Pls,explain that statement of result/print out how do I get that?is it the one on the school portal showing all results for the 4 semesters spent in school which I can simply go to a cybercafe to print by myself or does it involve going to the office of the HOD/other school officials,thanks
I did diploma in OAU,not ND,we don't regularise.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
professore:

Pls,explain that statement of result/print out how do I get that?is it the one on the school portal showing all results for the 4 semesters spent in school which I can simply go to a cybercafe to print by myself or does it involve going to the office of the HOD/other school officials,thanks
I did diploma in OAU,not ND,we don't regularise.
...each semester would be printed each on paper while the
final semester or overall which bears your grade is printed
on JUST a single printout
And pls note that your statement of result can only be
collected at the Admissions Office via your Department as
against your thinking. Only the management has authority
over that. Dazzol..what course are u aspiring for
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by Treasure28: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2016
op, I would suggest we open a whatsapp group page for swift and prompt communication
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by AyarmBoye(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2016
Treasure28:
op, I would suggest we open a whatsapp group page for swift and prompt communication
Yea,,I will do that very soon,,,but this is not the right Time,,,very soon there will be one bro....let's keep the tread growing first...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University OAU 2016/2017 DE Aspirants by Temitope012(m): 9:41am On Mar 25, 2016
AyarmBoye:
temitope last year they started around June-July,,,,put the collection ended around september sha...the earlier the better...wen did u finished ND? And which poly?

Dix yr, fedpolyado

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things To Work On Before Graduation / Nddc - 2012 Postgraduate Scholarship Programme / Nigeria To Teach Maths, Science Subjects In Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Other Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.