Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,460 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 PM

Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share (3658 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by VickyRotex(f): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
*gives vickyrotex mouth to mouth respiration and seizes the opportunity to tap 250w of current*

shocked angry 1000w ni angry cry
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by vicstar(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Olusanya333:
Baba...... leave trash Lawma na truth the guy yarn. Talking from experiences

don't mind d dude, I guess he has not experienced it b4 cool
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by iykekelvins(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Akkord,can I have your no,i want you to teach me a topic,the rest na story
My Guy grin
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by princeshijman(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Olusanya333:
Baba...... leave trash Lawma na truth the guy yarn. Talking from experiences
because you dey dere abi...na wah oo.
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by hertz9te(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
am a real G..I pick my girls,I don't let em do the picking
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by K9Uneet(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:
oh this comment must be for me cheesy
Very much so, yes. Its your comment.
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by K9Uneet(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
vicstar:

obviously, datz a compliment cool
Its a compliment but wasn't meant for you. So return am to the rightful owner.
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
K9Uneet:
Very much so, yes. Its your comment.
You are kind smiley You must be new here.
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by princeshijman(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
vicstar:

don't mind d dude, I guess he has not experienced it b4 cool
my age n status n everytin compared to urs show a great difference. bt girl i am telling u dis is not d gal dat collected your number. u b van vicker? u neva had an agreement or dated and she is allover u woth love words. well nairaland guys sha. no b say u cute sef.
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by K9Uneet(m): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Speechless3:
You are kind smiley You must be new here.
Have been on Nairaland since 2013 but only started commenting recently.
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by vicstar(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
princeshijman:
my age n status n everytin compared to urs show a great difference. bt girl i am telling u dis is not d gal dat collected your number. u b van vicker? u neva had an agreement or dated and she is allover u woth love words. well nairaland guys sha. no b say u cute sef.

lol u said I aint cute thatz your biz bro, but shorties think otherwise grin and by the way ma face isn't visible in ma d.p for reasons best known to me cool ,I posted the truth and am not begging u to believe, coz I don't give a Bleep if u believe or not undecided
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by vicstar(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
K9Uneet:
Its a compliment but wasn't meant for you. So return am to the rightful owner.
no wahala bro! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by jonaifame22(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

shocked angry 1000w ni angry cry
shocked 1000w oh thank you very much you're so gracious!
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by princeshijman(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
vicstar:

lol u said I aint cute thatz your biz bro, but shorties think otherwise grin and by the way ma face isn't visible in ma d.p for reasons best known to me cool ,I posted the truth and am not begging u to believe, coz I don't give a Bleep if u believe or not undecided
bro get it, gals can collect ur number, fall in love bt its a process dnt disgrace d gal by saying she just collected ur number m started disturbing u. girls can only try dat with rich niggas.
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by vicstar(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
princeshijman:
bro get it, gals can collect ur number, fall in love bt its a process dnt disgrace d gal by saying she just collected ur number m started disturbing u. girls can only try dat with rich niggas.

hmmm, not only with rich niggas bro, u seem not to understand dat diz shiit happens undecided she said dat she has being observing me for a longtime,because most time I stroll with ma niggas along her street,and by the way she's from a wealthy home, I thought it was a joke but d chick just love me, unfortunately for her I can't reciprocate cry
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by VickyRotex(f): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
shocked 1000w oh thank you very much you're so gracious!

undecided undecided
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by jonaifame22(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided
what's wrong wth this big head now? cheesy
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by VickyRotex(f): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
what's wrong wth this big head now? cheesy

shocked My cute big head tongue
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by jonaifame22(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

shocked My cute big head tongue
a kiss for ur cute big head*muahh*
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by gabylzy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
vicstar:

iono oooh undecided

ts a deep pit that once yu fall insyd...broda no way 2 come outsyd again
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
When I met a lady telling her I'd love to see her, her dirty mind started acting up and she immediately told me that she has a boyfriend(I never even said anything) ... I smiled at her foolishness cos I wanted to tell her we'll be needing the house payment soon as it is due to be paid... I walked away and two days later, she saw me and stopped me asking to have my number. As a sharp guy I gave it to her... Guys, I furk this girl till today and her boyfriend comes to the compound and Bleep her too.... No hard feelings
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
K9Uneet:
Have been on Nairaland since 2013 but only started commenting recently.
Lok okay

1 Like

Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by Engineermbugame(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
princeshijman:
i trust girls, gal wey just collect your number no fit dey chat with u like dis. i know dem well. even cheap girls get pride and yanga. i am sure dis is one of ur babes that you are tired of. b truthful bro.
u make sense
Re: Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share by princeshijman(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Engineermbugame:
u make sense
all dese nl small boya dem go cum dey lie for us here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Inspired: 10 Years Old Fulani Girl (photos) / Woman Breastfeeding A Dog / Petite Woman Handling Big Co*ck (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.