Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Ghanaian Woman Gives Birth To Third Set Of Twins In Five Years (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghanaian Woman Gives Birth To Third Set Of Twins In Five Years (photos) (977 Views)

Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos / Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Woman Gives Birth To Third Set Of Twins In Five Years (photos) by DUBlog(f): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
A Ghanaian woman living in the UK with her husband has astounded nurses and upset odds of 500,000 to 1 by giving birth to her third consecutive set of twins. Abigail Adama, 30, gave birth at Bradford Royal Infirmary to the baby girls, who as yet have not been named. She and her husband Shaibu Abu-Adama, who moved to Bradford from Ghana in 2013, have a pair of four-year-olds and a pair of 18-month-old twins. Their oldest twins are brother and sister, Ohene and Ohenewa, and their second twins are Okese and Nana-Oye.

Mrs Adama and her husband Shaibu Abu-Adama, also 30, of Sutton Road, Tyersal, said they were astounded when they found out they were expecting another set of twins.

She said:

"We thought we were done with two sets, and then all of a sudden I realised I was pregnant again; it was a big shock and I cried because I was was not expecting it. The other kids are so happy to have two new baby sisters and could not wait to see them for the first time."

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/02/ghanaian-woman-gives-birth-to-third-set.html?m=1

Re: Ghanaian Woman Gives Birth To Third Set Of Twins In Five Years (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
May God be praised. I love twins, more especially cute identical twins.

This man genes is very strong, just negodu how was "Headmastering All His Kids..
Re: Ghanaian Woman Gives Birth To Third Set Of Twins In Five Years (photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
K
end time
Re: Ghanaian Woman Gives Birth To Third Set Of Twins In Five Years (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
alanposh:
end time
blame it on GEJ
Re: Ghanaian Woman Gives Birth To Third Set Of Twins In Five Years (photos) by serendipityF: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
God is great
Re: Ghanaian Woman Gives Birth To Third Set Of Twins In Five Years (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Na wah o! Na only this woman waka come? While some are still praying and hoping for a single one. hmm.. such is life.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Gives Birth To Third Set Of Twins In Five Years (photos) by Mediapace: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
The wife will be like :
i never tell you when you dey do the thing.
To her husby
God will provide what they will use to cater for them.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Gives Birth To Third Set Of Twins In Five Years (photos) by kingofchess(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
the man is a sharp shooter.... while d woman is the best keeper in the world
Re: Ghanaian Woman Gives Birth To Third Set Of Twins In Five Years (photos) by Prowizy2(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oga na u o, congrats!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Gives Birth To Third Set Of Twins In Five Years (photos) by missKiffy(f): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
God's blessing, I hope for twins too smiley
Re: Ghanaian Woman Gives Birth To Third Set Of Twins In Five Years (photos) by flokii: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
shey Ghana economy better pass our own ni?

abeg make dem sterilize d husband ASAP..

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Delivered Quintuplets ( 5 Babies)in Ibadan + Husband Cries Help / Shocking Facts About Bacteria / Gt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.