Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati (33785 Views)

Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Political business father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by dsquare33: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
There is nothing wrong if Abati takes the lead, if he has no job he should apply as the PRO for Sambisa forest, I am sure the Federal Government will gladly oblige him.

1 Like

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by sammyj: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Well said bro. Don't mind the mor*n called abati! ! grin
simpleseyi:
The loss of the election is still paining the stupid fool called Abati, the ineffectual buffon who happened to be Abati's boss created the Sambisa nightmare, so I think it is Abati that deserves to be sent to Sambisa. Abati is till talking because ATM-Dansuki Sambo has not mentioned Abati's name and EFCC has also not gotten to the part of the bank statement that specifies that there were transfers to Abati's account from ONSA account. Once Dansuki Sambo mentioned Abati's name, Abati will keep shut, if you doubt me, ask yourself when last did Olisah Metusalah open his smelling mouth to speak against Sai Baba?
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by chenkov(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Rueben abati?, The yes sir!, yes sir! Guy?
Who brought disgrace to his profession and sold himself cheap on the altar of political appointment/stomach infrastructure?
I don't blame him, his joblessness has brought him to this sorry pass!
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Nnenna18(f): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
You people should leave Mbaka alone abeg.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by paramakina202: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mbaka is more concerned about his personal comfort than his calling.
I was hoping they will transfer him to his new friends in far north anyway sambisa is not bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by olubl: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Abati why not go there when u are in service?
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by wristbangle: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Supported!
Mbaka and all other persons who campaigned for the confused dvllard in aso rock deserve to bear the largest part of the suffering they have subjected Nigerians to.

It's clearly shows that you people are in support of the ineffectual buffoon tenure.

Is it because Mbaka prophesy that PMB will be the next president now means he is in support of PMB? Oh because he visited aso rock right?

Are u people so daft to see the wreckage the clueless one put Nigerians in?

Na wao!
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by appini: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
naijadeyhia:

How I wish you knew God then you would know that God is actually very pleased with Mbaka

Where is Mbaka now...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by SeanDada1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
McGibson:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/06/send-mbaka-to-sambisa-if-he-complains-again-abati-tells-catholic-church/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

Mbaka advocated for change in government. We have all embraced that deceitful change. So let him embrace his change in his ministerial calling to serve God rather than men or material things. (Romans 5:29)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by badesco(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
He should not have dabble into politics..i suggest that he be posted to Almighty Syria or Iraq..

1 Like

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by samento: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
GreatAgb:

What is this one saying? undecided
He is saying the obvious.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Naff24(f): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Reuben still get mouth bcz Dasuki neva mentioned him name....ok, I dey wait for him turn and Kingsley kuku.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by glossy6(f): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wetin concern Reuben Abati with this case?
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
appini:

Where is Mbaka now...?

You dont get the big picture. When God is pleased with you He orchestrates everything around you. When Godis with you anywhere your feet step on becomes Gods possession. You feel that because he was moved to a smaller village God isnt with Him?
God said a mans gifts makes way for him. He will sit with kings. Today how many lowly placed priests have wined and dined with Presidents but mbaka has!
God sent us as a light and a salt to the earth and this simply means that for those who cannot discern spiritually we are to show them the way by word and action and this includes rulers. For those who lack self values we are to show them what real value looks like and feels like.
Have you read your bible today?

1 Like

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by kenny987(f): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
But this south easterners really baffle me. So out of unwarranted hatred for others, they are ready to crucify one of their own regardless of what he has done. What happened to all the miracles and people that have been saved through his ministration? I honestly feel sorry for all the reasonable igbos whose opinions are over shadowed by the un educated bigots that spam the internet with their narrow minded opinions. Please all you guys should look inwards and change your views, if not don't blame any one for leaving you guys out of the scheme of things in the name of marginalization

He wasn't barred or suspended from running the Adoration ministry. He was simply transferred to another parish which is standard practice in the Catholic Church. How is that 'crucifying one of their own'? Does the transfer rob him of spiritual powers and abilities to attend to the spiritual needs of the people?

If u don't understand Igbos or the Catholic Church, please don't get involved and end up misinterpreting things.

2 Likes

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by TBD(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oga Abati whether Mbaka go sambisa or afganistan or south Sudan ur Oga (GEJ) will never smell nigeria president again. Never again GEJ rule this country....
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
They should leave Mbaka alone.
No way!

1 Like

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by stasius: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
We never see alert oo.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Ndolarr: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
Abati can never see anything positive in father Mbaka, given the role the catholic priest played in Jonathan's ouster from Aso Rock, which in turn, put sand sand in Abati's garri! Shame on Abati for pretending not to know that Father Mbaka later turned round to commend the posting and is even poised to do more for God in his new place.of assignment. Abati, the shameless sycophant and opportunist, is still hurting while Father Mbaka has moved on!! I will advise Abati to take residency in Sambisa and write his usual satire about Shekau and his fellow monsters created by the celebrated 'ineffectual Buffon' who vacated Aso rock recently. Abati knows the person in question!!!

2 Likes

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by africanusvu(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
And u tink they care abt being left out in ur country scheme of things?igbos av been sidelined since after the war.bt take a trip to interior ibo vilage today and compare d development and civilisatn there to that in ur state capital and tel us ur result.Mbaka realy anoyd ibos.and before an ibo man critise a rev father whom they lovd so much.somtin is there
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by lilmizwierd(f): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
I must commnt jawe tongue tongue
Mbaka in #Sambisa is a vewi good idea cheesy cheesy
#MyTummy
Why is he complaning
My parents are pastors we have been transfered from a big parish to a village we no complain this Mbaka sef la village church sweet pass if him no know tongue
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Lumiere91: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Funny how fr ejike mbaka is persecuted most by people he spends his life defending.i pity ipob people,they should go and study nazi_germany and catch a glimpse what kanu stands 4.#demons
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Excuzeme: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
simpleseyi:
The loss of the election is still paining the stupid fool called Abati, the ineffectual buffon who happened to be Abati's boss created the Sambisa nightmare, so I think it is Abati that deserves to be sent to Sambisa. Abati is till talking because ATM-Dansuki Sambo has not mentioned Abati's name and EFCC has also not gotten to the part of the bank statement that specifies that there were transfers to Abati's account from ONSA account. Once Dansuki Sambo mentioned Abati's name, Abati will keep shut, if you doubt me, ask yourself when last did Olisah Metusalah open his smelling mouth to speak against Sai Baba?

It is only in a country like Nigeria, that the likes of Reuben Abatti will open their rotten bucal cavity to spew this kind of nonsense.
Maybe we have forgotten the pedigree of Reuben Abatti himself?

The same Abatti that wrote very well and criticized Government until he was invited to "come and chop".

First thing he did, with Adams Oshiomole, was to sell-out the citizen's protest against the fuel price increase, under OBJ. He made a U-Turn an started supporting the same fuel price increase he opposed vehemently..... after many innocent Nigerian have died for the "cause"!

For these, Obasanjo gave him a piece of land in Abuja and loads of money. he was also rewarded with the Presidential "Media Adviser" role (Same method used by Segun Adeniyi, who later assumed same role under Ex-President Yar Ardua).

So, Reuben Abatti is one of those "Men of the Belly", much like Olu Falaye, men who live only by what goes into their belly!
The worst of the worst form of hypocrites and traitors. men you should never trust the life of your dog with.

[b] It is expected that anyone who has built a Ministry, who has laboured to have converts, who has gathered "men and materials" together to form a church, will feel a sense of loss, if such Ministry is being "deliberately scattered". but hell, that was the essence of the whole posting - to punish fr. Mbaka for speaking the truth, for speaking as the Holy Spirit directed him (unlike the Oyedepo "Ole-depo" of covenant Ministry or the Ayo "Bling-Bling" Oritshejafors of this world.

Though the Catholic church has the right to re-post its reverends at any time, the Catholic Church heirachy might hide under such right to post anyone but one needs no soothsayer to know the underpinning motive of this particular posting.
It s a shame that the Catholic Church itself has become, like the Nigerian Army, a "partisan tool" used to punish one of its own.

Shame on the Leaders of the Catholic church. Yes, shame on them. [/b]
They are not gods, just mere mortals and if and when God wills it, Fr. Mbaka will rise again. Adoration Ministry will rise again and God will still use this Rev. father to speak and foretold the truth...just like he did in January 2015!
When the whole retinue of the Catholic Church could not speak the truth (because of the same "one of our son syndrome"wink, God used fr. Mbaka to deliver his people.
The same God is still alive and living....... except if the message Mbaka spoke, was of his own machinations..... God will lift up his prophet.

I know Fr. Mbaka is a pious man otherwise, he has more than enough follower-ship in Adoration Ministry and all over Nigeria (just plain, honest Nigerians from all works of Life) to stand independently and move his own ministry forward.
He can tell the catholic Church to "stick it where the sun does not shine"....... but he is such a humble man, he wont even contemplate that.

As for that despicable piece of shyte called Reuben Abatti, his end cant be different from that of ignoble men like Judas Iscariot.

1 Like

Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
kenny987:

He wasn't barred or suspended from running the Adoration ministry. He was simply transferred to another parish which is standard practice in the Catholic Church. How is that 'crucifying one of their own'? Does the transfer rob him of spiritual powers and abilities to attend to the spiritual needs of the people?

If u don't understand Igbos or the Catholic Church, please don't get involved and end up misinterpreting things.
iykecicero:

What is this one talking about? You're blinded by your hatred for Ndigbo that you failed to see that the author of the essay was a Yoruba man. You've adopted Rev. Fr. Mbaka as your own because he criticized President Jonathan and supported Gen. Buhari. To you, Rev. Fr. Mbaka is being punished by Ndigbo. You're so desperate to criticize Ndigbo and you forget that the primary duties of a Catholic priest is saving souls for Christ not working miracles. By the way, did Rev. Fr. Mbaka claim he performs miracles.

You an oaf by alluding that Ndigbo commenting on Internet are uneducated. We've seen your ethnic group's performance in education. So shut the .. up and eat your humble pie that Ndigbo give you daily.
Oh.. So because my views differ from bigots like you all, that means i'm from a particular ethnic group? This goes to show your hatred for other people. @ the topic it shows clearly why he has been transferred after 20yrs of service to another parish. Why should the thought of sending him to sambisa come up if it wasn't for hatred
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nawa o free the alleged man of God joor
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by engroluyede: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Enemy plenty o
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Henovy: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
simpleseyi:
You just said my mind. The loss of his boss in the elections still dey pain am. Nonsense!
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Henovy: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
GreatAgb:

What is this one saying? undecided
Read it again if you do not understand it. The loss of his boss in the presidential elections still dey pain am. He will soon shut up his dirty mouth.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by cool4aze06: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
May God take control
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by Niceman4u(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
I knw y Abati is complaining, he s still sad dat his boss lost d election. Abati, u r lucky dat Dasuki has nt mentioned ur name.
Re: Send Mbaka To Sambisa If He Complains Again-abati by thanie(f): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Abati or whatever he calls himself should leave Mbaka alone and face his fellow politician. Remember, He is an anointed priest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) / PDP: Anger In Mark’s, Jang’s Camps Over Saraki’s Consensus Bid / Hoodlums Storm Airport Cargo Terminal In Ilorin, Cart Away COVID-19 Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.