Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. (981 Views)

Corper Wrongly Accused Of Rape In Warri Freed, Speaks Out / X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) / Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by Mustiboy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
as a kid, I broke into a lady's shop that used 2 sell, toy guns and balloons. I did it because i couldn't withstand my friends mocking me coz they've got big baloons. They were the lucky ones, so, whenever they play the game, they'd always excel with big balloons but I on the other side, always got the small and tiny ones.
so, I decided that I was gonna make my friends flabbergasted. The afore mentioned lady used to house her toy guns and balloons in an abandoned room yet to be lent out. On this day, I broke in through the window and to my suprise, she just bought more bullets for the toy guns. I quickly ransacked the room and finally, i got my hands on the biggest of d balloons. I dipped as much bullets as i could into my pocket and I made away with them.
I got back 2 our neighbourhood, throwing my shoulders around. I exhibited my newly acquired assets 2 anyone of my friends who cared to see and they were all amazed and requested if we could play with my new balloon or if I could give them some bullets but i vehemently declined.
my mother asked where I got the items from and i lied that an adult friend, whom is a tailor bought it for me. She raised an eyebrow and ordered that my elder brother accompany me to thank my alleged friend. Mehn! I almost jumped outta my skin. I'm doomed, I though out loud.
we were on our way 2 nowwhere coz i had no friend who was a tailor. Just then, it started raining cats and dogs, it was so much, my brother suggested that we go back hood which i gladly succumbed 2. "the thanking could wait" he said.
the following day came. My parents had gone out and I was happy knowing that I would b able to play around with my toys. I was passing by on the street when some elderly men called me. They started asking me questions concerning my gun and balloon. Where did u get it from? Who broke into the room where the balloons are being kept and all that.
i was sacred. I knew i had been caught. So, i lied that my elder brother did, and not me. That he only gave me some and that it's what they are seeing with me. Before i knew it, a lotta people were already around. My brother was brought before them and he was dealt with severely. All the explanations he tried to give turned 2 deaf ears. I was not even touched.
my father was infuriated when he game back from work that afternoon. And u guessed right? He went round 2 with him. Inflicting several injuries on him.
i was saved but the guilt haunted me 4 quite a long time.
Now, share yours o.
Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by dFroshie(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
If I be that your brother Ehn ma no catch you ni o
Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by Mustiboy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
dFroshie:
If I be that your brother Ehn ma no catch you ni o
as in, the egbon be like "i go swear for this guy make motor jam am" he did nothing though.
Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by tafabaloo(m): 4:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Bad experience. Especially, when it comes from someone you were totally loyal to.

I won't ever forget in a hurry, when an high ranking politician , to whom I was absolutely loyal and served faithfully, accused me of writing a petition against him.

Unfortunately, some believed his stories while those who had hearts took effort to inquire about the allegation .
Though, I have forgiven him but the experience remains indelible.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by eazisky(m): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2016
ah yes o, I remember when I was accused of stealing a fone in 2003 (when GSM was new) a fake herbalist was consulted and out of 3 suspect I was pointed at as the criminal, I wan die with anger, I angrily abused d fone owner and d herbalist when they were trying to convince me to drop d fone, lolz it wasn't funny o
Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by Mustiboy(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2016
eazisky:
ah yes o, I remember when I was accused of stealing a fone in 2003 (when GSM was new) a fake herbalist was consulted and out of 3 suspect I was pointed at as the criminal, I wan die with anger, I angrily abused d fone owner and d herbalist when they were trying to convince me to drop d fone, lolz it wasn't funny o
then, what did they do? Let u go?
Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by Drkul(f): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2016
cry
Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by jordyspices: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Back in my uni days my friend got locked up nd I had to use his atm to get money to bail him after dat he asked me if I collected extra money from his acct nd I said no we went to intercontinental bank now access nd told the cc woman nd the pregnant lady insisted that I was the one that took his money nd my friend immediately started shouting I felt so embarrassed I was so sure I didn't take his money so I also raised my voice then the manager came nd asked us wat happened nd we told Him he went upstair and came down nd told my friend dat I didn't take his money only for me to go to the cc desk nd the pregnant lady has disappeared wanted to (ask her if am d one dat got her pregnant or making her go through this pain) u knw hw pregnant women attend to ppl so rude nd not friendly at all dat was hw dey paid my friend his money there nd then nd we shared it fifty fifty nd till today am still cool wif my guy dats why we are men

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by hrykanu231(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2016
In 2006, I went to visit an old friend in Police barracks, dude became olokpa and wanted me to come arnd(helped him with his SSCE) so we were close.
After everything(the meals and gist) unto old time paddies, I wanted to go back to student village, but he insisted I go the next day. Not so long he showed me his girlfriend a fellow police officer and that she was in d next room.
Fast forward, the next day I left the house only for me to see two policemen waiting for me at my hostel gate alongside my friend. The next thing I heard was "Oya enter now" I wasn't worried since I knew I didn't commit any crime coupled with the fact that he was among.
We left for the barracks only for me to see his gf pointing at me that I stole her 300k gold chain and earrings. I thought it was a dream until they sent for one man "OC barracks "
I just said a lil prayer" Lord save me now, not later. After all said and done, I was still, they OC came with two other guys. One suggested they search the house atleast one more time...I was outside when I started hearing " madam u must apologize to that boy, u almost sent him to jail"
Long story cut short, I was wrongly accused...I cursed the woman, but had to forgive her later
Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by Flexherbal(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
It happens everyday.
Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by Mustiboy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
hrykanu231:
In 2006, I went to visit an old friend in Police barracks, dude became olokpa and wanted me to come arnd(helped him with his SSCE) so we were close.
After everything(the meals and gist) unto old time paddies, I wanted to go back to student village, but he insisted I go the next day. Not so long he showed me his girlfriend a fellow police officer and that she was in d next room.
Fast forward, the next day I left the house only for me to see two policemen waiting for me at my hostel gate alongside my friend. The next thing I heard was "Oya enter now" I wasn't worried since I knew I didn't commit any crime coupled with the fact that he was among.
We left for the barracks only for me to see his gf pointing at me that I stole her 300k gold chain and earrings. I thought it was a dream until they sent for one man "OC barracks "
I just said a lil prayer" Lord save me now, not later. After all said and done, I was still, they OC came with two other guys. One suggested they search the house atleast one more time...I was outside when I started hearing " madam u must apologize to that boy, u almost sent him to jail"
Long story cut short, I was wrongly accused...I cursed the woman, but had to forgive her later
yours is very dangerous o. Do u know what that accusation could have landed u into?
Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by hrykanu231(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mustiboy:
yours is very dangerous o. Do u know what that accusation could have landed u into?

That's how people innocently go to jail, who wld have won a case against a police officer in a police barracks if not for God
Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by Mustiboy(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2017
share yours
Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by paiz: 2:47am On Jan 24, 2017
sure but God saved me
Re: Have U Been Wrongly Accused Or Have U Wrongly Accused Someone. by sisisioge: 3:22am On Jan 24, 2017
I have been lied against indirectly before. My sis or cousin stole 20 naira from an uncle's purse. When uncle raised alarm. They threw the money under the chair and yours truly was the one that found the money. My uncle beat me until I claimed responsibility for the Theft. I knew I didn't take it, so did my younger folks yet they left me to hang. I thought I would never forgive them...I felt so hurt, at a point I would look at my sis and burst into tears. I'm loyal, loving and I look after my own, this traits have been in me forever. So imagine my hurt ...They felt so guilty and I had the grudge for a long time too. Time is a good healer...I grew older and reasoned that its actually good that they did that to me cos I learnt from the experience.

1. Don't steal...you can't afford to do the time.My uncle was a total morafoka.
2. Don't lie against others or deliberately withhold the truth. The guilt and hurt aren't worth it.
3. Be kind, let your heart grow. People make mistakes they are truly sorry about.
4. Atone where you could, although u might never be able to give adequate atonement but try.

Whew! It is always so hard for me to lie against anyone, except where I know things can't blow. Trivia things that won't put anyone in trouble... Eg, Mom said we shouldn't wash cloths today kinda sheet.

By the way, OP should go see Atonement... That movie is more sorrowful than Titanic as far I'm concerned. May God help us.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

App Of Death: See The App That Tells You When You Will Die And How / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Tells Court / See How Boko Haram Destroyed Nigerian Military Formation In Yobe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.