Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Do You Have To Say About Imo State University Students In Their Involement In The Kidnapping Is - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Have To Say About Imo State University Students In Their Involement In The Kidnapping Is (1309 Views)

Enugu Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnapping And Demands Ransom From Her Own Husband! / The Kidnapping Of Ngozi Okonjo-iweala’s Mother / Osisi-ka-nkwu The Kidnapping Lord In Abia State Killed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About Imo State University Students In Their Involement In The Kidnapping Is by Donstan1: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2009
Is there anybody from imo state?.I want to know the latest news on the kidnapping in imo state university students.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About Imo State University Students In Their Involement In The Kidnapping Is by savanaha: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2009
Don stan:

Is there anybody from imo state?.I want to know the latest news on the kidnapping in imo state university students.

Isn't there official newspapers or news websites where you can get the lastest news rather than asking someone on Nairaland? Since you are already on the internet take the time to search it up. If someone from Nairaland lives in another country and is from Imo State that doesn't help, does it?

(1) (Reply)

I Miss You. . . / Speed Up Browsing:how To Limit/lower Mozilla Firefox Memory Usage / PICTURE OF British Soldier Killer, Michael Adebowale As a Christian ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.