Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

This Half-nigerian Guy Has Lost His Virginity Tonight!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Half-nigerian Guy Has Lost His Virginity Tonight!!!!! (887 Views)

7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You / See What This Half Unclad Boys Are Doing. Ingenuity Or Foolishness / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Half-nigerian Guy Has Lost His Virginity Tonight!!!!! by Circleboard: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
This Half-Nigerian guy has lost his virginity tonight after some time of clumsiness and feeling shy....
but he manned up and gone full alpha!!!!!
Lets show some respect to the brave man!!!
Post his name "Edward-George Master" to back up our hero!

2 Likes

Re: This Half-nigerian Guy Has Lost His Virginity Tonight!!!!! by jonaifame22(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
I on behalf of all the boiz on NL who have lost their virginity to the daughters of eve, I hereby wlecome you to the league,thank you!

1 Like

Re: This Half-nigerian Guy Has Lost His Virginity Tonight!!!!! by MemeTroll: 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin congratulations, take an e-cookie

1 Like

Re: This Half-nigerian Guy Has Lost His Virginity Tonight!!!!! by KlassicKarKlub: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Edward George
genius

1 Like

Re: This Half-nigerian Guy Has Lost His Virginity Tonight!!!!! by Emac34: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: This Half-nigerian Guy Has Lost His Virginity Tonight!!!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
The guy has added another spirit to his own
Re: This Half-nigerian Guy Has Lost His Virginity Tonight!!!!! by cruzita(f): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
undecided so wetin we go do for am?
Re: This Half-nigerian Guy Has Lost His Virginity Tonight!!!!! by glowshine(f): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
You lost your virginity, so did it change the price of crude oil? The price of garri? The price of the dry fish I'm eating now?
Re: This Half-nigerian Guy Has Lost His Virginity Tonight!!!!! by KlassicKarKlub: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
glowshine:
You lost your virginity, so did it change the price of crude oil? The price of garri? The price of the dry fish I'm eating now?

Jealous?

(1) (Reply)

How She Intentionally Gave Me Her Number, While I Wanted Someone Else's... / 3 Tips To Create INTENSE Attraction / Hot Girl Shares Selfie Naked Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.