Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:22 PM

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In (80865 Views)

WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nikola any info on what next?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by IrradiatoR: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
SirBrightoc:
The emails are here and I am invited for Mathematics.
To God be the glory.

Congrats!!! smiley smiley smiley

I'm happyyyyy for you, very happy...

though I didn't get any, still happy for you guys anyways, it leaves me kinda fulfilled

looking forward to other opportunities, that with God's help, I'll become successful too

I sincerely pray and wish you SUCCESS in the next/last stage

Cc: Godngold and others

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by nikola(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Mopolchi:
Nikola any info on what next?

The waiting game bro. Lol. grin
cool
Do not give it too much thought bro, it would turn out just fine by the grace of God.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
nikola:

The waiting game bro. Lol. grin
cool
Do not give it too much thought bro, it would turn out just fine by the grace of God.
Okay, as far as it turns out well, I will wait. Thanks all the same.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by yak(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
abeg, my spouse dd d test. she applied for assistant registrar, test n administration. so far, has any1 bn invited for that post?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by alsudaes1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
yak:
abeg, my spouse dd d test. she applied for deputy registrar, test n administration. so far, has any1 bn invited for that post?
Deputy Registrar I guess you meant Assistant Registrar Test Admin.
I think they were invited in June, but still subject to confirmation from those invited
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
I know someone who got a call this afternoon for interview on August 30, for the post of Subject officer in special education [visual handicap].
Best wishes to one and all.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
IrradiatoR:

though I didn't get any, still happy for you guys anyways, it leaves me kinda fulfilled

looking forward to other opportunities, that with God's help, I'll become successful too

Bro, God bless you.
I am persuaded in me that God will soon surprise you.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by GodnGold: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
IrradiatoR:

Thanks brother,
The Lord is not finished with you yet!

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by yak(m): 7:03am On Aug 24, 2016
alsudaes1:

Deputy Registrar I guess you meant Assistant Registrar Test Admin.
I think they were invited in June, but still subject to confirmation from those invited

lolz. thanks for d replying jare. it's easy to mix some things up

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by amkaro(f): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2016
Wishing all invited great success!
Pls for those subject officers.....make sure u know how to prepare lesson notes, at least the basics of lesson note. Get enough info as regards ur subject area, then arm ursef with lots of info about WAEC.
All the best to all potential Council staff.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2016
I received my tp fare from WAEC now. It remains the job, God abeg.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mopolchi:
I received my tp fare from WAEC now. It remains the job, God abeg.
Received it now or on the interview day? What was it like?
I pray that you will receive the appointment too.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
SirBrightoc:

Received it now or on the interview day? What was it like?
I pray that you will receive the appointment too.
Just today ooo. It covered my tp to Lagos times three. I thank WAEC.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mopolchi:
Just today ooo. It is covered my tp to Lagos times three. I thank WAEC.
Good one ooo. You will keep on receiving good and positive things from them.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
SirBrightoc:

Good one ooo. You will keep on receiving good and positive things from them.
Amen ooo.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2016
@Mopolchi thank you.
Thank you to everyone.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
Good luck to all those that were invited
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by GodnGold: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2016
@ SirBrightoc,have you seen my mail?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2016
GodnGold:
@ SirBrightoc,have you seen my mail?
I have not ooo.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by GodnGold: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
SirBrightoc:
I have not ooo.
I sent you a mail yesterday.Send a pm to me abeg!
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2016
GodnGold:
I sent you a mail yesterday.Send a pm to me abeg!
Thank you my sister. Wishing you success in Jesus name. Amen
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by GodnGold: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hello guys, it is done! To God be all the glory. It was ok.

1 Like

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Hansome001(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
GodnGold:
Hello guys, it is done! To God be all the glory. It was ok.
You're welcome, Like what questions were you asked?
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
Good experience.
Mathematics was different. Had a written 20 minute exam, containing 15 questions, before the oral interview. Didn't notice the last 3 questions, but answered others.
The oral interview was good. Simple questions about the council and what you have to offer.
God who brought me this far has done it.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Good experience.
Mathematics was different. Had a written 20 minutes exam, containing 15 questions, before the oral interview. Didn't notice the last 3 questions, but answered others.
The oral interview was good. Simple questions about the council and what you have to offer.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Mopolchi: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
SirBrightoc:
Good experience.
Mathematics was different. Had a written 20 minutes exam, containing 15 questions, before the oral interview. Didn't notice the last 3 questions, but answered others.
Wow! Happy for you and Godngold!
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Xkoba: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
pls house any idea when medical doctors will be invited for interview
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by GodnGold: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mopolchi:
Thanks Mopolchi!
Once again,Congratulations!
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by SirBrightoc(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mopolchi:
Thanks sir.
This is not a function of intelligence, but God's choice.
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by GodnGold: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2016
Xkoba:
pls house any idea when medical doctors will be invited for interview
No friend...One only knows of his/her own day of interview by receiving a call and a mail from the organisation.
Sorry for the late reply.
Have a great day!
Re: WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In by Xkoba: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2016
GodnGold:
No friend...One only knows of his/her own day of interview by receiving a call and a mail from the organisation.
Sorry for the late reply.
Have a great day!
really appreciate.. tanks a million times

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Is ODG Africa For Real??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.