Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars (15063 Views)

PURE ANDROID Car DVD Navi System Now Available On Pre Order / Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV / Registered Toyota Camry XLE, Bluetooth, Reverse Camera @710k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
CreamyAutos:
We sell Car entertainment system (DVD) with your Nigerian map installed, rear view camera included, bluetooth enabled, sd card and usb slot, etc.

We also have headrest DVD and Roofmount 9inches and 12.1inches special for SIENNA

We have for lots of cars, do well to request for yours today and enjoy more functions in your car.

We have for the following cars but not limited to them:

Toyota Camry
Honda Accord
Nissan pathfinder
Lexus rx330 and rx350
Toyota highlander
Toyota sienna
Toyota corolla,
Mercedes
Honda CRV
Passat and lots more cars.

Just give us a call or what's app us for your today on 09091527061.

Delivery within Lagos is PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by jayuuk: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please i hv an 05 camry, will the steering control still function properly after the installation, whats the price of the set,with camera and without rev camera,am in owerri
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2016
jayuuk:
Please i hv an 05 camry, will the steering control still function properly after the installation, whats the price of the set,with camera and without rev camera,am in owerri

The steering control will still work properly after installing the DVD. I don't undertand what u mean by u need with camera and without camera.

U can call me or what's app me on 09091527061
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Good morning
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Good evening
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2016
Good morning
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2016
CreamyAutos:
We sell Car entertainment system (DVD) with your Nigerian map installed, rear view camera included, bluetooth enabled, sd card and usb slot, etc.

We also have headrest DVD and Roofmount 9inches and 12.1inches special for SIENNA

We have for lots of cars, do well to request for yours today and enjoy more functions in your car.

Toyota Camry
Honda Accord
Nissan pathfinder
Lexus rx330 and rx350
Toyota highlander
Toyota sienna
Toyota corolla,
Mercedes
Honda CRV

Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Good evening
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2016
Good morning
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2016
CreamyAutos:

Toyota Camry
Honda Accord
Nissan pathfinder
Lexus rx330 and rx350
Toyota highlander
Toyota sienna
Toyota corolla,
Mercedes
Honda CRV

Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by Drtunde1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
Good day, what's the price for Honda Accord 2007 including installation. Thanx
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2016
Drtunde1:
Good day, what's the price for Honda Accord 2007 including installation. Thanx

Due to the knob the car DVD is 65,000 naira
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 8:27am On Feb 29, 2016
Good morning
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 2:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by Lancier(m): 5:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
CreamyAutos:

I think we have concluded on what's app

Thank u very much.

Good stuff Nairalanders. I am enjoying my installed unit. Work on your installation support though.

He comes highly recommended.
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lancier:

Good stuff Nairalanders. I am enjoying my installed unit. Work on your installation support though.

He comes highly recommended.

Thank u very much sir, nice doing business with u.

I have another good technician in addition to the one I have been using, to support him should incase he travel.
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 8:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Good evening
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by Lancier(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2016
Dear Nairalanders

Now that you have or intend to upgrade your sweet ride with a Car DVD system, now is the time to insure your ride comprehensively.

Protect your car against theft, vandalism, Accident and total loss which could occur anytime in Nigeria's challenging environment.

The value of your car has gone up with the installation of CreamyAutos DVD unit. Insure that added investment in your ride by insuring your ride comprehensively now through InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc.

Do not continue to use a THIRD PARTY insurance on a ride that has a DVD system installed. That is penny wise, pound foolish. Should you suffer any kind of loss after having done a comprehensive motor insurance with us, you can be rest assured that you will be fully indemnified and your claim settled. Prompt claims settlement is our watchword.

Our rates are very flexible and we give you the option to spread your premium payment twice over two months.

For further enquiries, please call LANRE on: 08933054437, Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 2bd85fdb

InsuranceDirect2U™... Quality Service Delivery Guaranteed!©

Keep up the good work CreamyAutos!
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 2:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lancier:
Dear Nairalanders

Now that you have or intend to upgrade your sweet ride with a Car DVD system, now is the time to insure your ride comprehensively.

Protect your car against theft, vandalism, Accident and total loss which could occur anytime in Nigeria's challenging environment.

The value of your car has gone up with the installation of CreamyAutos DVD unit. Insure that added investment in your ride by insuring your ride comprehensively now through InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc.

Do not continue to use a THIRD PARTY insurance on a ride that has a DVD system installed. That is penny wise, pound foolish. Should you suffer any kind of loss after having done a comprehensive motor insurance with us, you can be rest assured that you will be fully indemnified and your claim settled. Prompt claims settlement is our watchword.

Our rates are very flexible and we give you the option to spread your premium payment twice over two months.

For further enquiries, please call LANRE on: 08933054437, Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 2bd85fdb

InsuranceDirect2U™... Quality Service Delivery Guaranteed!©

Keep up the good work CreamyAutos!

Thank u

I will definitely insured with your company when I want to renew my papers.

God bless u sir
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Good evening
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2016
CreamyAutos:

Toyota Camry
Honda Accord
Nissan pathfinder
Lexus rx330 and rx350
Toyota highlander
Toyota sienna
Toyota corolla,
Mercedes
Honda CRV

Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good afternoon
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
Good evening
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2016
Good morning
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by cfanfx(m): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Creamy autos can you help find the stereo the DVD version..... Thanks

Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
cfanfx:
Creamy autos can you help find the stereo the DVD version..... Thanks

Call or add me on what's app on 09091527061, I have a DVD for your car.
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Happy sunday

Order your today
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Good evening
Re: We Sell Car Dvd with GPS Map+Bluetooth+Reverse Cam+Fm+sd/usb for many cars by CreamyAutos(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2016
good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2007 Model Benz Ml350 4matic Toks Full Option. / »»» Sold!! Sound Honda Bull Dog @ N290k Negotiable ««« / Super Neat, Clean In & Out Used Lexus RX330 4Sale @Drop Price N2.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.