Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (38446 Views)

My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! / What Does It Mean When A Random Guy Says I Appreciate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

you're sure an actress, enjoying your show.
Smh cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

you're sure an actress, enjoying your show.

pulling on by the road side doesn't mean he wants to take you home, such naivety !
Naive? If he didn't miss his way, or looking for direction...or just wanna ask a question which I'm not sure I'll attend to, then what else?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Irelokeh(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
You?
I don't get.
not me but im asking what you would do if de guy in question has all these qualities,btw... Already know your personality,you don't fancy material stuff that much,you real,but you are also bit proud...but you might never get a boyfriend if you keep playing hard to get!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Irelokeh:

not me but im asking what you would do if de guy in question has all these qualities,btw... Already know your personality,you don't fancy material stuff that much,you real,but you are also bit proud...but you might never get a boyfriend if you keep playing hard to get!
Uhm okay, caring? I can't know who's caring from the road?
And trusting a person? That's a big deal for me mehn hard shít doesn't come easily...

I'm not a proud person and I don't play hard to get, it's just that I got choice, and I flow with that.
I'm sure everybody got choice too.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Irelokeh(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:

Uhm okay, caring? I can't know who's caring from the road?
And trusting a person? That's a big deal for me mehn hard shít doesn't come easily...

I'm not a proud person and I don't play hard to get, it's just that I got choice, and I flow with that.
I'm sure everybody got choice too.
if you have this strong opinion of yours at heart,how do you make friends with strangers then! Love actually starts from friendship,de guy might never be able to see you again

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Naive? If he didn't miss his way, or looking for direction...or just wanna ask a question which I'm not sure I'll attend to, then what else?

you need to be tutored about this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Irelokeh:

if you have this strong opinion of yours at heart,how do you make friends with strangers then! Love actually starts from friendship,de guy might never be able to see you again
Uhmm I just hardly make friends at times...but I don't know how it works, I find love when I want it.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

you need to be tutored about this.
Care to help?
I love learning.. smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by zicoraads: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
That's a no no for me no matter how good looking he appears...
I would never give him attention..
Taaaaaaaa! Ifffa hear tongue cheesy

A random good looking guy has never approached you I swear! You go melt a million times over and give him your digits. You wouldn't even know when you did.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Care to help?
I love learning.. smiley

#smiles,
Am a politician not a counselor as regards such issue.

though I can refer you to one.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
zicoraads:

Taaaaaaaa! Ifffa hear tongue cheesy

A random good looking guy has never approached you I swear! You go melt a million times over and give him your digits. You wouldn't even know when you did.
No Zics..it's always been like this smiley
Handsome or not.. It's just the way I am.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles,
Am a politician not a counselor as regards such issue.

though I can refer you to one.
Yet you sound like you know too well?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by zicoraads: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
No Zics..it's always been like this smiley
Handsome or not.. It's just the way I am.
Meaning we have no chance with you 'kenan?'

Seeing how even the handsome ones don't embarassed sad
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
zicoraads:

Meaning we have no chance with you 'kenan?'

Seeing how even the handsome ones don't embarassed sad
I just rushed to your profile now tongue
Was hoping to see a cutie angry

You got 'chances' cheesy if.
. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by zicoraads: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:

I just rushed to your profile now tongue
Was hoping to see a cutie angry

You got 'chances' cheesy if.
. lipsrsealed
Cutie? How? Where?! embarassed

Am nowhere being termed a cutie, except you mean it as an irony sad

And, what is the 'if?'
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by zicoraads: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Big brother Lalasticlala is viewing grin cheesy

We going FP? tongue
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
zicoraads:

Cutie? How? Where?! embarassed

Am nowhere being termed a cutie, except you mean it as an irony sad

And, what is the 'if?'
cheesy beauty they say is in the eye of a beholder cheesy

I might find you cute wink smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Flashh: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.

A girl who lies like this can never be loyal.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by luvguy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Is he not a guy too? What makes him different from the others?
mouth
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by PZIMedia(f): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Best friends were once strangers too!

[url]pzimedia.com/pzipeople[/url]
[size=1pt]
[url]pzimedia.com/pzipeople[/url][/size]

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by flokii: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
here to read comments...

girls wey never hear whisper bfor sef go wan.contribute... issokay

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
This thread is an opportunity for Nairaland girls to lie themselves to stardom.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by zicoraads: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy beauty they say is in the eye of a beholder cheesy

I might find you cute wink smiley
Trust me, I am nowhere near that word, cutie embarassed

Besides, what is happening to all the guys who are lined up? I read your last entry...Interesting grin wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
zicoraads:

Trust me, I am nowhere near that word, cutie embarassed

Besides, what is happening to all the guys who are lined up? I read your last entry...Interesting grin wink
cheesy I don't believe that..

I don't find them okay jor, not my spec wink
It wasn't easy..took the grace of God to overcome cry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by slytubadth(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:

Oh pls! Just shut it!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Panzerfaust(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vig86:
This thread is an opportunity for Nairaland girls to lie themselves to stardom.
Don't mind them o! If a guy shows up in a ride, dem no go waste time before they gallop inside..cum come here dey lie for us.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Yet you sound like you know too well?

#smiles
Amazing isn't it, I know quite a lot about ladies and their characters. I know Actresses.....
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:

Hmmmmm...... Are you sure? wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by zicoraads: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy I don't believe that..

I don't find them okay jor, not my spec wink
It wasn't easy..took the grace of God to overcome cry
Wish 'the grace of God' didn't intervene! I would have loved to read how the story ended. He would try again, and this time, please don't resist wink

By the way, what is your spec?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by nairaman66(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:

Laveda you can lie ooO! Remember that night you stopped my car and begged me for my number but I declined!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles
Amazing isn't it, I know quite a lot about ladies and their characters. I know Actresses.....
I'm not an actress angry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Habidab: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Huh? Cars aren't new stuffs please, I'd rather take a pub transport to my house than jump into a man's car I don't know.
grin grin grin grin You can lie o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.