Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (38442 Views)

My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! / What Does It Mean When A Random Guy Says I Appreciate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Mrstranger(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
vault:

seriously you better stop that mentality....... the way you hope to meet your soulmate might not even happen...

at least pay attention, then if you're not feeling it, ignore

FACT
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Youngk(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
street take over abeg
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Sookul: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.
somebody say ahaa ahaa. let me mind my businesses

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Habidab: 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
nairaman66:

Laveda you can lie ooO! Remember that night you stopped my car and begged me for my number but I declined!
shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Poseidon000: 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

you're sure an actress, enjoying your show.

pulling on by the road side doesn't mean he wants to take you home, such naivety !
[size=13pt]
I tell ya!

Her's is ineffable.
[/size]
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
zicoraads:

Wish 'the grace of God' didn't intervene! I would have loved to read how the story ended. He would try again, and this time, please don't resist wink

By the way, what is your spec?
cheesy giving in so easily doesn't make sense you know? smiley he isn't my bf smiley

LOL...nothing much oh, just good looking, smart, caring understanding... These guys might posses those qualities though but you know I have to feel a thing for him before things work out.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Is he not a guy too?
What makes him different from the others?
Money...dat should be enough to change ur mind wink
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by danidee10(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
octopusfreaky:
If he is cute,why not I would gladly answer him

Honest chick Oya chop am kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by zicoraads: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy giving in so easily doesn't make sense you know? smiley he isn't my bf smiley

LOL...nothing much oh, just good looking, smart, caring understanding... These guys might posses those qualities though but you know I have to feel a thing for him before things work out.
Diaries chat thread wink
We derailing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt] I tell ya!
Her's is ineffable.
[/size]

#chuckles, hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Mrstranger(m): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
It's just something I don't accept..
Imagine walking on the road and one guy just stops me like that? undecided what for? I don't like it..if you want directions fine I'll help if I can but asking me out?
No mehn

who knows, maybe he is being secretly admiring u and had just summon d courage to spill it out.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by doomsdayII(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
It's just something I don't accept..
Imagine walking on the road and one guy just stops me like that? undecided what for? I don't like it..if you want directions fine I'll help if I can but asking me out?
No mehn
AH SO
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by chemaze(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
It's wrong to toaste girl buy road side. Its just same as online dating. The fake date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by macino1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hmm. lets hear more ladies
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
The guy first has to be a random guy before he becomes your only guy na angry
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
If you put Nigerian girls matter for head you go enter market. Make money, leave ojoro for olojoro.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by vikeyz(m): 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
A friend if mine wooed one like dat, he then gave me a call 4days later that he has ported her, only to whatsapp me 3days lera that he contacted gonorrhea from the gurl. I had to take him for treatment. He spent a lot tho

ION
Chk my signature and surprise your girl anywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by toyeanlawlah(f): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
my own na 'manner of approach'
some guys will call u in a way d@ na ur stomach go 1st dey react....... inu maa bi mi ehn.........
there z notn bad in makn new fwends if d guy approaches me well..... especially a cute 1( I mean, who no wnt beta)
but my own z, plz dress well & approach me using ya No.6 abeg......lobatan
#BFF

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Paschal55(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys' So yes, even Dbanj.
People dey lie sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Achilles2(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.

If you are the person in your dp then i suggest you start giving some of those guys at least a chance to express themselves

judging from your dp your options are very limited

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.

This your lie na for Guiness book of record e remain put enter grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Achilles2:
[color=#006600][/color]

If you are the person in your dp then i suggest you start giving some of those guys at least a chance to express themselves

judging from your dp your options are be limited

Very limited.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

you're sure an actress, enjoying your show.

pulling on by the road side doesn't mean he wants to take you home, such naivety !

Don't mind the mbeke girl. Forming rev sister.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Some people can lie sha...am very sure this stubborn lady would be...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by airforcee007: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:

Laveda, I am so interested in u...mayb you could give me the opportunity to....
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by lobito007(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys' So yes, even Dbanj.
And you are not even fine. Clown!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Myde4naija(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.
nah lie if nah dbaj nah so you stand dey blush....
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by butanep(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
That's a no no for me no matter how good looking he appears...
I would never give him attention..

Check your profile and pic and ran out...

Sorry I won't woo a lady like you in the street. Na fall hand to me jare

you should appreciate guyz that do...

No offence, just speaking my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by djraymy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Your thought though...
you wan form Rihanna abi?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by berryblake(f): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
They'd be like sssss come here and I'd be like this one put jazz for mouth They're sooo annoying + guyz it ain't proper
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by butanep(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:

Go and read your books jare... Your mate have not started dating.

Who even they stop you? Those guyz shall

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Heartmender101(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
𑡹ou're sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.