Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) (45383 Views)

PHOTOS: Jay Jay Okocha At Lagos Marathon / This 68-Year-Old Woman Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) / Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 7:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Horlawale1:
Just because of, $50k only
$50k only.
do u know what that 50k will do to change your life..convert it to naira and tell me how much
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Realdeals:
Who send them! I remember participating in the first MTN half marathon in 2002. While on Ahmadu Bello way one guy just change his running course and started heading towards the beach, it took the intervention of people around who got hold of him and tied him with rope.
Yea man
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by brilliant5(m): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Lol. Before d race if u tell dem say dem go faint dem no go gree o. Money is d best motivator. Mk old men wan kill dem sef

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by pet4ril(f): 7:26am On Feb 07, 2016
grin grin if I were the girlfriend, i would have laughed the living hell out of them especially if I was against their participation in the ist place
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2016
This is wrong but the pictures crack me up! grin grin grin
You know you're not fit, you went to join marathon! grin
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:
The first One mile is always the hardest. I will never forget my first Track tryout, I came dead last and the coach took me on out of pity...I persevered and today I have a 2/3 scholarship and Fafsa takes care of the rest...Full Ride to College...Never Give up...Fitness is never easy when you first start, now I have girls lining up to suck my divk cool

INSPIRATIONAL cool
Abeg pass some of 'em girls to me, me sef get divk nao?
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Amebo no de allow people focus again, your own na to follow people wet faint de snap dem why u no follow run abi such somebody borrow your leg? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2016
.., now I have girls lining up to suck my divk cool

INSPIRATIONAL cool[/color][/i][/b][/quote] And you feel its an ACHIEVEMENT!!!! You are simply conciously bag gaging yourself with different Spirits. The faster you depart from such life, the better for you
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by denony(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2016
vicola0281:
am going to faint too if I don't get 100likes oooo

prepare to faint then, you aint getting 10

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Wait make I go laff come back

Realdeals:
Who send them! I remember participating in the first MTN half marathon in 2002. While on Ahmadu Bello way one guy just change his running course and started heading towards the beach, it took the intervention of people around who got hold of him and tied him with rope.
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by uvalued(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2016
luvinhubby:
If they tell a poorman what it takes to become rich, he will prefer to remain poor.

No do because others did.

hmmm cry cry
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Mactop01: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2016
If den die now wetin den wan talk kill dem, awon werey like say na by force, smh
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Mactop01: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2016
If den die now wetin den wan talk kill dem, awon werey like say na by force, smh If your Pastor Said you Go Make Am This Year not a must through marathon nah . Lol
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Realdeals:

ahhhahhhhha...am rolling on d floor laughing...
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by hawk05(m): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Realdeals:
.. Wow! MTN half marathon aint easy talkles full marathon. Yep! Da guy torn his cloth and unclad and then took a stick to hit wind glass of a car.. MTN marathon motto was #To endure is to achieve.. 2nd martahon was #Fun of a life time... 3rd marathon was #Run the run, feel the fun... I participated all including glo marathon.
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by officerfudo: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
grin Devil wan use dem count scores, Na by force to run marathon ni, after 3 rounds of sex u wake up go run. walahi Devil dey Google una name
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
luvinhubby:
If they tell a poorman what it takes to become rich, he will prefer to remain poor.

No do because others did.
As d old saying goes "no harm in trying" i quit wen i heard d kenyans ar coming....5000km is like going to bathroom.
Lol
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by EASY39(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
who send them. naa by forve
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by VonScott(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Panzerfaust:
I agree. Only professional long distance runners stand a chance in a 42km marathon. Anybody who thinks he can do it without years of training and body-conditioning, is joking with death.

Dude 42km? shocked

InvertedHammer:
Who in their right minds will participate in a marathon when Kenyans are present? The geographical location of Kenya gives them altitude advantage. So in a normal altitude, while folks are running out of breathe, Kenyans feel like they are just starting the race.
Lol. the same kenyans that fainted during the Edo marathan that year... claiming say na heat cause am
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by VonScott(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cheechy:
That unfortunately is the Nigerian standard.... the complete absence of any.
Chai !
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by NaijaCuzin: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Horlawale1:
Just because of, $50k only
u no Hw much be $50k ..U think say na .₦50k

In other words ....Its actually about 10Million naira
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
VonScott:

Dude 42km? shocked

Lol. the same kenyans that fainted during the Edo marathan that year... claiming say na heat cause am
Yea, yesterday's marathon was 42km.
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
men's are hustling
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Akious2k2(m): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
pet4ril:
grin grin if I were the girlfriend, i would have laughed the living hell out of them especially if I was against their participation in the ist place
Haba! Behind every successful man, they say, there's a woman... Y not encourage him instead... & again, what if he wins even as u were against it... Be +ve
ThoniaSlim:
This is wrong but the pictures crack me up! grin grin grin
You know you're not fit, you went to join marathon! grin

I don't think there's harm in trying nah
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
vicola0281:
am going to faint too if I don't get 100likes oooo

Mtchewwwww
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
VonScott:

Dude 42km? shocked

May be that one no chop.
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by pet4ril(f): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Akious2k2:

Haba! Behind every successful man, they say, there's a woman... Y not encourage him instead... & again, what if he wins even as u were against it... Be +ve

I don't think there's harm in trying nah
I'm still laughing oooo grin grin
No moi moi

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by IamThrive(m): 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Instead of encouraging our fellow Nigerians that participated to make us proud in our comfort zone. Travel to Kenya and see the warm reception given to their own who became first in the marathon.

The earlier we think good for ourselves; the better.

#GodBlessOurHustle
Re: Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) by adconline(m): 3:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Naija is really a dirty country... How about getting clean mattresses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Bathing Publicly In Onitsha Because Of Chelsea-Leicester Match (Photos) / Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time / Sergino Dest Leaves Club's Training Camp In Qatar Amid Iran Tensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.