Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Funny: Crying And Refusing To Give Up Fight (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny: Crying And Refusing To Give Up Fight (photo) (5353 Views)

Lady Crying And Praying To God To Give Her A Yahoo Yahoo Man As Husband / Who Is Seperating The Fight? (photo) / Couldnt Stop Laughing Reading This Lmao (celeb Fight /photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny: Crying And Refusing To Give Up Fight (photo) by amojis(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wen ur friends are shouting bruce lee! N u av received the beating of ur life! U just wont give up

Re: Funny: Crying And Refusing To Give Up Fight (photo) by kilokeys(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Whats the point of that slippers o...
Re: Funny: Crying And Refusing To Give Up Fight (photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Na die he dey o
Re: Funny: Crying And Refusing To Give Up Fight (photo) by amojis(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
D slippers is for running ooo......wen d need arises
kilokeys:
Whats the point of that slippers o...

1 Like

Re: Funny: Crying And Refusing To Give Up Fight (photo) by PunterTim(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
LOL,chai!
Re: Funny: Crying And Refusing To Give Up Fight (photo) by Kingsasian(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Choi, I remember how my friend beat me wella for primary school but I no gree give up because of one fine girl in my class.
Re: Funny: Crying And Refusing To Give Up Fight (photo) by DebbyChris(f): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny: Crying And Refusing To Give Up Fight (photo) by vault(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
this is so me

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Darkest Baby In The World / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” / Innovative Ideas For Suicide(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.