Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor (44932 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by NEHLIVE: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Another day! Another wonder! So according to Sidney Sidney who shared this on Facebook, this Tanzanian pastor must be carried by his church members throughout service because it is forbidden for his feet to touch the ground during service. More photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/meet-pastor-who-must-be-carried-during.html

3 Shares

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by NEHLIVE: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Cutehector(m): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cmon, dats just a stage pic. Ain't for real

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Ussyyn(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by yeanka007: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
End Time pastor + Mumu church Members = Grade A Foolishness. sad >sad undecided

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Kayoski(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
when I thought i'av seen it all and this happens..
End time indeed..

Lalasticlala come and see, I no fit laugh alone

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by cruzita(f): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
if na true I no go blame the pastor but the church members wey no get sense.FISH BRAINS

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by CaroLyner(f): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin so many dimwits roaming the street.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 07, 2016
hmmm

read this important notice to young artist......Sunny Ade charges young artistes on
enduring legacy http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/sunny-ade-charges-young-artistes-on.html?m=0
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by brunofarad(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2016
Ok nah
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by timilehing(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2016
End Time people

2 Likes

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by igraman(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2016
That's one of the reasons why I'm always happy for the privilege to be a Muslim.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by coded01: 8:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Blasphemy!

As for the members... They are completely brainwashed!

Deliverance is needed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by dani1luv: 8:04am On Feb 07, 2016
What will now happen to those members whose feet are already on the ground?

3 Likes

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by stanbuggy(m): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Hummm.....its aii
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Hilarious
I'm just so tired of stuffs like this,y'all need to read my post

https://www.nairaland.com/2917926/nigeriareligion-way-forward#42692970
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Peebuddy: 8:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Wonderful, Africans and their nature
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by iambabaG: 8:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Africans oh Africans.. When are we going to wake up??
News like this will always make the west feel we still live on trees!!
Even the POPE can't dare such; I wonder what will be going through the congregations mind "he is soo full of anointing ba?" #Nonsense
#RecieveCommonSense #WhichWayAfrica

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 07, 2016
I just love Christian extremists...I find their stupidityy very cute undecided

I think my current song describes my feelings towards this man

8 Likes

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by allthingsgood: 8:04am On Feb 07, 2016
The more you warn them, the more they foolishly cling to religion! Smh. They all believe their own church/mosque is unique....what a waste of brain!

1 Like

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by enigmagu1(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Sometimes i wonder if pppl dont read their Bible. Bilbe is not like koran which the english version is not accessible and imam interpretes whatever suits him to the gullible..The Bible didnt say we should worship pastors but only GOD....Meanwhile God is watching us all...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by uwa244(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2016
WAHALA DEY SHA!!
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by skyface00(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Why trust anyone with what's going on in your life & fear being judged? Confide in the Almighty. He knows you better than you do. Reach out to God not a man

Almighty. Guide me on this journey towards You. It's not easy many distractions along the way to sidetrack me. So my fake so called man of God everywhere. But I trust You. Only You.

Lolz sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by busar(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2016
Christianity is a joke and they all knew it!

6 Likes

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by mickyeddi(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2016
Africans are really crazy. Religion has destroyed their rational thinking.

5 Likes

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by omokoladele(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2016
Iyalaya Endtime Pastor
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by ProfEinstein: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Certain linguistic anthropologist once said that "religion is like a language virus that re-writes pathways in the brain and dulls critical thinking". smh for the black man.

1 Like

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by eke96: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Lol
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by reallest(f): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Another day! Another wonder! So according to Sidney Sidney who shared this on Facebook, this Tanzanian pastor must be carried by his church members throughout service because it is forbidden for his feet to touch the ground during service. More photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/meet-pastor-who-must-be-carried-during.html

Christianity = stupidity cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2016
Many are mad but few are roaming. Even Jesus walked with His feet.

Extremely dumb followers
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by ramdris(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2016
I give up! grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Bans Children From Attending Churches / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist / Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.