Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor (44934 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by CHEEEWOk: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
END TIME PASTOR
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by IceDude(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:
That's one of the reasons why I'm always happy for the privilege to be a Muslim.
Una own dey una body

1 Like

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Now I believe in NIGERIA.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by reallest(f): 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
fascowilly:

why?
cus of this?
you need help asap

U need it more
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by GLOBALINF: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Can't be true jor
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by PastorAji(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
FOR THE CHURCH MEMBERS

RECEIVE [size=48pt]#COMMONSENSE[/size]
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by hamzyluv(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
allthingsgood:

Muslims are even the worst! All the wars being fought all over the world currently are because of islam. It takes only one imam to convince a thousand muslims to blow themselves up in hopes of martyrdom! Islam is currently the single most dangerous religion in the world and many countries are already considering banning it.
are u serious ? are u saying its Muslim that's fighting in Israel , Afghanistan, Libya , Pakistan, America, Nigeria ( boko haram & militant ).. etc... that's shows u are 100% wronged ... my brother what is happening today is called Global disorderliness and economic/ ecological factors ... try to figure it out .. any country that has 60% of Muslim will definitely has one human resources ( Crude oil ) of which God has promised Muslims in the Quran.. the war u are talking about is global issues . why Israel is defending her territories? why Nigeria and Cameroon bakasi peninsula fight/cases ? ... let's forget about religion and face life reality ... I served NYSC in ANAMBRA state in 2013, I was rejected in my place of primary assignment because my middle name carry Muslim name. I convinced them that am a Yoruba guy , yet they claimed that Hausa is d only Muslim in Nigeria.. Muslim are not terrorist, but lack of understanding make matter worse all over.. the way some Christians and Muslims do talk or address one another may trigger conflict... E.g the statement altered by the American Republican Presidential aspirant ( trump ) about Nigeria can cause a lot of damages than Islam / xtian war ..

1 Like

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by bigiyaro(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
I rather be a pastor carrying Christian than dan being suicide bombing mumuslim.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by bigiyaro(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:
That's one of the reasons why I'm always happy for the privilege to be a Muslim.
kikikikikikikik
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by omojeesu(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Demonic end time pastor with his captives and slaves.

1 Like

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by bigiyaro(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
hamzyluv:
are u serious ? are u saying its Muslim that's fighting in Israel , Afghanistan, Libya , Pakistan, America, Nigeria ( boko haram & militant ).. etc... that's shows u are 100% wronged ... my brother what is happening today is called Global disorderliness and economic/ ecological factors ... try to figure it out .. any country that has 60% of Muslim will definitely has one human resources ( Crude oil ) of which God has promised Muslims in the Quran.. the war u are talking about is global issues . why Israel is defending her territories? why Nigeria and Cameroon bakasi peninsula fight/cases ? ... let's forget about religion and face life reality ... I served NYSC in ANAMBRA state in 2013, I was rejected in my place of primary assignment because my middle name carry Muslim name. I convinced them that am a Yoruba guy , yet they claimed that Hausa is d only Muslim in Nigeria.. Muslim are not terrorist, but lack of understanding make matter worse all over.. the way some Christians and Muslims do talk or address one another may trigger conflict... E.g the statement altered by the American Republican Presidential aspirant ( trump ) about Nigeria can cause a lot of damages than Islam / xtian war ..
forget dis ur long epistle, Islam is synonymous to terrorism. They go hand in hand.

2 Likes

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by allthingsgood: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
hamzyluv:

While I cannot confirm the authenticity of your story, i can give u facts: all the wars in countries you mentioned have one denominator i.e Islam. Palestine is chiefly an islamic region and all the attacks in libya,pakisAn, america and nigerian boko haram are a product of religious (islamic) threats.
The idea that you are entitled to something just because your "God" promised it to you is both silly and ridiculous. There are hundreds of other religion in the world and if our Gods also promise us things we dont own then thats simply chaos. This is the reason people avoid muslims cos nobody wants their trouble. Its always about war, jihad, threats, suicide bombing etc

2 Likes

Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by litetias(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
IceDude:
Una own dey una body
Leave them to be feeling superior.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by faites(f): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is abuse of religion.

The guy above me is so right.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Opoki(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
reallest:

Christianity = stupidity cheesy
I'm not in support of that man for exploiting his gullible followers but it's very unfair to generalize this single act and in so doing equalling Christianity to stupidity!

What will you call your muslim extremist brothers who shed blood at will for Allah and rape the underage? I'm sure they're the real muslim because that's what prophet Muhammed (pbuh) commanded them to do in the Quran.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by sisisioge: 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
It is well...
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by reallest(f): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Opoki:

I'm not in support of that man for exploiting his gullible followers but it's very unfair to generalize this single act and in so doing equalling Christianity to stupidity!

What will you call your muslim extremist brothers who shed blood at will for Allah and rape the underage? I'm sure they're the real muslim because that's what prophet Muhammed (pbuh) commanded them to do in the Quran.

For ur information am not a Muslim
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by zed7: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:

I'm a Christian but i agree with u. The foolishness amongst Christians is appalling. Other religions ain't as bad as ours.
I praise such 'pastors' sha, i can't help but marvel at men who can control others wilfully without using a gun.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by mbhs139(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
enigmagu1:
Sometimes i wonder if pppl dont read their Bible. Bilbe is not like koran which the english version is not accessible and imam interpretes whatever suits him to the gullible..The Bible didnt say we should worship pastors but only GOD....Meanwhile God is watching us all...

You see my friend, I think it is more respectful, as dictates by decorum, for one to desist from diving into an issue one does not have knowledge about. It is a show of maturity to stick to the topic of discussion rather than diverting attentions.

Now, being that as if may, a simple search on the Internet would have given you loads and loads of English translation of the Glorious Quran. The gullible only chose to be gullible.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by busar(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Blackfire:

,,,,and Islam is what? Comedy.
none
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by CioAngels(f): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
God, this is pour slavery. Africans, when will we stop doing this barbaric things to ourselves?
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by mbhs139(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Opoki:

You see your life....? so anyone that say something contrary to what you believe in is a Muslim. Somebody don fall your hand up there... he/she said he/she us not a Muslim.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by kizaronto: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:

As a muslim do you still feel happy when innocent people are killed via suicide attack ,perpetrated by islamic terrorist? This world is full of evil men hiding under the cover of religion and muslims are no exceptions. So I enjoin you to condemn evil irrespective of what side of religious divide you belong to.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by mbhs139(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
But come to think of it o, how come did the conversation turn to muslim / christian fight? Is it not in the church that the thing, wetin come concern Muslims for the matter?
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by fortunechy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
end time church
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by anigold(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
This will happen in Nigeria soon,but in our case na sisters go de carry theses our sting fake miracle pastors grin grin sister amaka and sister femi be ready..next sunday is your turn to be a horse.
NEHLIVE:
Another day! Another wonder! So according to Sidney Sidney who shared this on Facebook, this Tanzanian pastor must be carried by his church members throughout service because it is forbidden for his feet to touch the ground during service. More photos below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/meet-pastor-who-must-be-carried-during.html
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Fourwinds: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
hmmmmm... my people perish for lack of knowledge....words of God
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by mark3009(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
igraman:
Shatap islam is synonymous to terrorism and all muslims are either terrorists or terrorists in waiting.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by moshoodn(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
He should get a hoverboard.....
Then, he can levitate all his time.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
If this is real then my people are more idiotic than I though.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Opoki(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
reallest:

For ur information am not a Muslim
I don't expect you to be.
Re: PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor by Opoki(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
mbhs139:

You see your life....? so anyone that say something contrary to what you believe in is a Muslim. Somebody don fall your hand up there... he/she said he/she us not a Muslim.
I'm advocating for religious tolerance.

She "reallest" should not generalize Christianity to Stupidity!

It's simple and that's my message, I hope you get it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) / Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos) / Paul Enenche Reports Daddy Freeze To YouTube Over Copyright. Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.