Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Guess Who's Back+message To Yall - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guess Who's Back+message To Yall (876 Views)

Guess What Nollywoods Youngest And Biggest Filmmaker Is Cooking Next / I took This picture 8am Today Morning Can somebody guess wah they are doing??? / Yall Need To See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Who's Back+message To Yall by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Its been a while, I just got back from serving a one month ban from the pretty mod... Rocktation even though the ban was undeserved, I have decided to let go of my hatred for your unproductive censorship.

To all my loyal fans that endured this trying period I just wanna say a big thank you. To all the fagggots_ that took my spotlight, you can move, the Star is back.

To all the Feminist biitches that have been attacking the male gender, I urge you to desist cus I will fire back at you with full venom especially E*********n and m******y...they know themselves.

To all the worwor girls that like sending Pm...I dont Date Nigerian Girls. To all the broke ass Niggas jealous of me I don't have time for shiit like you.

THANK YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess Who's Back+message To Yall by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vanquay:
Its been a while, I just got back from serving a one month ban from the pretty mod... Rocktation even though the ban was undeserved, I have decided to let go of my hatred for your unproductive censorship.

To all my loyal fans that endured this trying period I just wanna say a big thank you. To all the fagggots_ that took my spotlight, you can move, the Star is back.

To all the Feminist biitches that have been attacking the male gender, I urge you to desist cus I will fire back at you with full venom especially E*********n and m******y...they know themselves.

To all the worwor girls that like sending Pm...I dont Date Nigerian Girls. To all the broke ass Niggas jealous of me I don't have time for shiit like you.

THANK YOU

Welcome back homes.
Dont let the mods bother U
Re: Guess Who's Back+message To Yall by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Welcome back homes.
Dont let the mods bother U

Re: Guess Who's Back+message To Yall by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
angry angry
Re: Guess Who's Back+message To Yall by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry angry

Why are you frowning?===your boo never give you weekend fvck?
Re: Guess Who's Back+message To Yall by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Vanquay post=42686492][/quote]

Re: Guess Who's Back+message To Yall by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vanquay:

Why are you frowning?===your boo never give you weekend fvck?
Yes cry
Re: Guess Who's Back+message To Yall by AlienStar: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Get ready for another ban.
Re: Guess Who's Back+message To Yall by sleekbae: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Vanquay !!!
Re: Guess Who's Back+message To Yall by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2016
sleekbae:
Vanquay !!!

(1) (Reply)

A Catholic Rev Sister Cooling Herself With A Bottle Of Star / Hilarious But True For The Females / Do You Believe In Coincidences, Luck Or Fate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.