Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Should I Go On To Sue PHED? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Go On To Sue PHED? (454 Views)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu: Garki Hospital Speaks On Corper. Threatens To Sue Blogs / My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) / Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go On To Sue PHED? by jpjohn(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
I am a PHED customer and these guys are not nice a bit, no reply to my query, inadequate service yet they charge estimated bills everyday.
Felt very bad about this, I've been in contact with a lawyer, talked to friends about it and most of them think I'm going to waste my time on this without any success.

What you guys think?
Re: Should I Go On To Sue PHED? by sexy74(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
if you want to and have the resources, please do.
The problem is that most Nigerians dont care when they are cheated by service providers, they will prefer suffering in sileñce.
Escalate it as much as you can.
Before you do this, màke a formal complain to them first..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Kill Suspected Kidnapper, Rescue 3 Victims / Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor – Edo APC Gov. Candidte / Shiite Leader Remains Remanded In Prison (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.