Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter (30873 Views)

Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) / Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 07, 2016
Both are crazy

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Savigne(f): 1:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Pls someone should help me with an answer to this question;
Firstly,I think Bruce makes alot of sense,most times.But these things he says on twitter does he say same to his colleagues at the senate?...
If he doesnt then I have to question the sense in all this....
Personally I dont see the sense in stating your case on social media and keeping quiet when it actually counts.

10 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by iykedare(m): 2:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Omojuwa must work for the plate of rice he ate last year.

8 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by jolamos01(m): 6:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Another scene for the same epic!

5 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by AlPeter: 6:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Savigne:
Firstly,I think Bruce makes alot of sense,most times.But these things he says on twitter does he say same to his colleagues at the senate?...
Personally I dont see the sense in stating your case on social media and keeping quiet when it actually counts.
the thing tire me self. He has the opportunity to make his voice heard on issues and policy decisions. Instead he prefers to rant on twitter

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by jolamos01(m): 6:25am On Feb 07, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2016
The twitter senator can only impress his fellow wailers with his endless twitter rants. lolx grin
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by nicedas(m): 7:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin

What an epic response from the leader of Common Sense Revolution! tongue tongue tongue

Omojuwa just over-prized himself by thinking his attention matters to Bruce.

Bruce is not the type of politician that you can bamboozle with the media cos he's the KING OF THE MEDIA undecided

Omojuwa used to have Common Sense, but have now short-changed it for Aisha's rice grin

What a pity ! embarassed
wat is epic abt wat Bruce said...he was left crippled.

6 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by bigerboy200: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2016
bendovex:
That stupid Omojuwa that knows nothing than name calling on twitter. I will ambush him one day on twitter and give him the bashing of his life. nonsense!
#IAmANigerianNotACriminal
U want to ambush and bash someone yet u claiming u not a criminal? Who r u deceiving?

5 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Jaymaxxy(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin

What an epic response from the leader of Common Sense Revolution! tongue tongue tongue

Bruce is not the type of politician that you can bamboozle with the media cos he's the KING OF THE MEDIA undecided

Omojuwa used to have Common Sense, but have now short-changed it for Aisha's rice grin

What a pity ! embarassed

But where was Ben Bruce's common sense when PDP ruled recklessly for 16 years? So just because PDP lost to APC, he became a common sense man. Okay o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Chikpat(m): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2016
I stand with Omojuwa. Enough of all these pretentious and pharasiac attitude of Ben. He shud get down to work and stop filling spaces in d media wen he is elected to fill spaces and add values elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by jolamos01(m): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Jaymaxxy:

But where was Ben Bruce's common sense when PDP ruled recklessly for 16 years? So just because PDP lost to APC, he became a common sense man. Okay o

Honestly, I can't say where he was.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by bendovex: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2016
bigerboy200:

U want to ambush and bash someone yet u claiming u not a criminal? Who r u deceiving?
IAmANigerianNotACriminal are you a criminal?
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Bayswater: 7:31am On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

Do you people even know the meaning of logical..?

BMB was the directory of NTA for 8 years, do you and your fellow wailers mind listing his commonsense accomplishments at the NTA?

NTA was left in worse shape than before his 8 years.

Don't Be Bruce - Omojuwa.

Arresa, you can lie sha, abeg how NTA be 8 years ago? The country went digital right about the time other western nations did, Bruce made it happen. That was a first, it normally takes Nigeria about 30 years to catch-up with technological advancements from the western world.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Trailblazer1(m): 7:34am On Feb 07, 2016
cleatoris:

What you and Mr Bruce have in common is folly. Not commonsense.

It is not uncommon for uninformed, misguided mediocres like you to mistake the verbiage of a nauseating troll for commonsense.

A sane mind you shouldn't be having a convo with a clit°oris undecided

I give up on u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by brunofarad(m): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2016
Bruce go floor this guy

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by lonelydora: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Make I go twitter to see for myself.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by ndcide(m): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Anyone supporting Omojuwa is doing so for APC reasons. Omojuwa hardly make sense. his positions are too partisan that it's impossible to resonate with a neutral mind.

Now HIS ONLY REASON FOR THIS ATTACK IS JUST BECAUSE Mr Bruce is not in the same boat with Buhari and He's uncomfortable with his honest positions. QED

No neutral will compare what Omojuwa post on twitter with What Mr Bruce post and say Omojuwa is more patriotic.

We are giving omojuwa to much attention.

18 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by hakymworld1(m): 7:54am On Feb 07, 2016
make them die togeda with twitter. I dont give a Bleep. As long as am getting my belly fed, am alright.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by oduhjoseph(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=Trailblazer1 post=42688424] undecided

The wailers don't control the Executive, Legislature or Judiciary, they just wail on social media undecided
They also can't interfere with any government programme or policy undecided

The wailers wail at home and not in Aso rock or National Assembly.

You are almost running out of excuses for the dullard in aso rock

Its already 9 months, what's stopping you from fixing Nigeria and her dying Economy.

Its obvious that you lack #CommonSense
[/at times, "common sense isn't common", it took PDP 16 years to rule nigeria with the likes of Ben in the vanguard of leadership, he never proffesed common sense mantra then. And now he talks common sense like its d only thing nigeria requires for it to be a top notch country...dnt put up blame games, buhari took charge of this great country (nigeria) when crude oil wich is d main stay of the economy is dwindled below 40 dollars par barrel and u expecting him to do magic..][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by charlesucheh(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin

What a pity ! embarassed
YOUR COMMENT IDENTIFIES YOU AS A WAILER

5 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by hush15: 8:02am On Feb 07, 2016
cleatoris:

That's a simplistic, naïve way of seeing the matter.
Your intimidated senator and leader of common folly revolution was actually taken to the cleaners by the much younger, much more vibrant and wiser Omojuwa.

Shm...

Your thinking is indeed shallow...

We still waiting for your present government to positively impact Nigeria o.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by sheubaba2013: 8:03am On Feb 07, 2016
Where is Bruce and his common sense when his brother GEJ was president for 6 years or so? Sir the world is watching u on LED undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by 49cents(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2016
Savigne:

Why not youtube Bruce comments on the floor of the senate. Self education is a good thing.

6 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Vongsama(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2016
Ben Bruce is a dope rapper. 1 punchline and that's enough to hunt Omojuwa for a lifetime.

Whatever Ben Bruce didn't do then, he's making up for it now. Ain't y'all the same folks sayin "better late than never?"
For you to attack Ben Bruce highlights your lack of common sense because he says things that are true but you alway look at it politically because your party is different. Be frank, will u still attack him if he were in APC?
Commonsense should tell u Ben Bruce is always on point like a nipple.
But the case with some of y'all is 'common sense isn't common anymore'

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by chesterlee(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Omojuwa is always partisan and obviously envies Senator Ben

Ben Bruce is like the modern type of senator who thrives both online and on ground!

Who's Omojuwa? He's just a rice eating critic, who nobody takes serious. Even Buhari refused to appoint him.
That's why he's frustrated!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by jolamos01(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2016
jolamos01:
Omojuwa and Senator Ben Murray Bruce are in serious epic trailer right now on Twitter.

See the screen shot below;

Glory be unto God.
Finally I made front page after several post.
Thanks unto group Moderator.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by olajizz01(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Was he living in other planet in the era of GEJ,how come,he just wake up,when he knows that is kinsman was not in the helms of affair,that is why i too can't take him serious.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Youngzedd(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Is Twitter now a government that have house of assembly and senators?

Twitter Senator grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by TolaniLuv: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2016
#TwitterFingerSenator now trending

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / Masquerades Join Party Members To Welcome Defectors To APC In Rivers. Photos / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.