Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Dr. Reuben Abati Lacks Moral Right To Challenge Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Reuben Abati Lacks Moral Right To Challenge Mbaka (662 Views)

Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose / Buhari Not A Democrat, Lacks Moral Rights To Intervene In Gambia – Fayose / Buhari Lacks Moral Right To Talk About Party Supremacy – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Reuben Abati Lacks Moral Right To Challenge Mbaka by mashin(m): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
When Rev. Fr. Mbaka was transefered, he made it known that he was going to suffer but, never rejected his posting.
I just read that Dr. Reuben Abati has asked the Catholic leaders to transfer Rev. Fr. Mbaka to Sambisa forest if he complains again, i was shocked with this statement at his age, i wonder what morals he will teach his children with such an unguarded statement, when Jesus was about to be crucified, knowing fully well of the sufferings he will pass through said ''Father take this cup away from me, but let your will be done'' Jesus never retracted his desire to die for our sins, even in his knowledge of the pains ahead, even on his death on the cross, a criminal mocked him in his pains, but the other criminal sympathized with Jesus Christ, and he got a positive response from Christ, Dr. Reuben Abati today has diverted from his childish political statements that cost Goodluck's re-election, to the christian fold. Rev. Fr. Mbaka knew he will suffer but did not refuse his posting, so i advice. Dr. Reuben Abati to lie low, and keep pondering and wailing in his home, as a result of the defeat of the 2015 election, the things of the spirit are above him.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Lacks Moral Right To Challenge Mbaka by Toosure70: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Don't mind the failure.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Lacks Moral Right To Challenge Mbaka by arresa: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2016

Abeg leave the phaggg alone

grin
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Lacks Moral Right To Challenge Mbaka by merry02(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
Is Embaka God? Thrash!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Lacks Moral Right To Challenge Mbaka by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
merry02:
Is Embaka God? Thrash!
I only clicked Like on your post and walk away
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Lacks Moral Right To Challenge Mbaka by mashin(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=merry02 post=42688866]Is Embaka God? Did you see any where that is written Mbaka is God, if God speaks to Mbaka or not, does Abati knows things in the realm of the spirit?
Re: Dr. Reuben Abati Lacks Moral Right To Challenge Mbaka by linuxuser(m): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Could you please refrain from quoting the bible incorrectly. Thank you.

mashin:
When Rev. Fr. Mbaka was transefered, he made it known that he was going to suffer but, never rejected his posting.
I just read that Dr. Reuben Abati has asked the Catholic leaders to transfer Rev. Fr. Mbaka to Sambisa forest if he complains again, i was shocked with this statement at his age, i wonder what morals he will teach his children with such an unguarded statement, when Jesus was about to be crucified, knowing fully well of the sufferings he will pass through said ''Father take this cup away from me, but let your will be done'' Jesus never retracted his desire to die for our sins, even in his knowledge of the pains ahead, even on his death on the cross, a criminal mocked him in his pains, but the other criminal sympathized with Jesus Christ, and he got a positive response from Christ, Dr. Reuben Abati today has diverted from his childish political statements that cost Goodluck's re-election, to the christian fold. Rev. Fr. Mbaka knew he will suffer but did not refuse his posting, so i advice. Dr. Reuben Abati to lie low, and keep pondering and wailing in his home, as a result of the defeat of the 2015 election, the things of the spirit are above him.

(1) (Reply)

‘$4.5b Ajaokuta Steel Mill ‘ll Be Completed This Year’-The Nation / A Plea To All Patriots (breaking The Ajaokuta Conspiracy) / Corruption Allegations: Probe Me, Gani Adams Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.