Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up (56154 Views)

No Dumping Of Refuse, N5k Fine Plus Beating (Hilarious Warning) / [fun] How Singing Adekunle Gold “pick Up” Earned Me Beating From My Dad / That Moment When You Get A Strong Beaten From Your Opponent (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by franzis(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
because your friends dey ginger you ...how many of us can relate with this grin grin grin grin

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Topestbilly(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin

D boy silently saying
"Someone should separate us na"

249 Likes 16 Shares

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by PlayerMeji: 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
BRUCE LEE MODE: Still loading..........................

2 Likes

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol. Especially if basira weh u dey always boast for come dey there, the fight must continue

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Tocheagle(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2016
Bruce lee gets bruised and becomes Bruise Limp

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Mologi(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2016
Chai...they Don beat his life commot.....but shame no let am quit...

I used to be a scapegoat....like dis

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by finalboss(m): 12:03am On Feb 07, 2016
see beating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Sabadon(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2016
nothing got me cracked up other Dan d way d guy package e slippers

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Those who attended boys only schools like Igbobi, Kings college can relate

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by ichommy(m): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2016
grin

ninovandross:
that boy go dey pray make elderly person pass near them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by ninovandross(m): 12:49am On Feb 07, 2016
that boy go dey pray make elderly person pass near them

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by muheewa(m): 1:00am On Feb 07, 2016
ADIGUN the strongest.............After serious beating, he go still the Form E no pain me now..........no be him body the pain dey?

4 Likes

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by pussyeater(m): 2:27am On Feb 07, 2016
Hehe
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Something similar happened to me in JSS 3 back then in school. One of my classmates who happens to be a staunch enemy of mine was annoyingly crushing on my younger sister in JSS 2 and won't let her rest. One fateful evening as we were leaving school for home, my sister came sobbing with her friend (who I was also crushing on) that my classmate Emeka slapped her because she turned down his advances. angry angry
I para, I mad! I threw the books I was reading in the library away and marched angrily with balled fist to where Emeka was. As I marched ahead with two chicks trailing me with renewed hope of revenge, walahi i resemble one of those actors wey act the movie 'The Avengers' grin

Emeka gave me some thorough beating that afternoon that I would never forget in my entire life. Beat me to a pulp but I still no gree back down. Na the chick wey I dey crush on save my life that day o. Emeka was just about landing the finishing blow to my badly damaged and trepidating cheeks when the girl and our Agric teacher came to my rescue. My guy na so I for take die o. grin

201 Likes 18 Shares

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Phrankin(m): 7:10am On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
Something similar happened to me in JSS 3 back then in school. One of my classmates who happens to be a staunch enemy of mine was crazily crushing on my younger sister in JSS 2 and won't let her rest. One fateful evening as we were leaving school for home, my sister came sobbing with her friend (who I was also crushing on) that my classmate Emeka slapped her because she turned down his advances. angry angry
I para, I mad! I threw the books I was reading in the library away and marched angrily with tightened fist to where Emeka was. As I marched on with the two chicks trailing me with renewed hope of revenge, walahi i resemble one of the actors wey act the movie The Avengers. grin

Emeka gave me some thorough beating that afternoon, beat to a pulp but I still no gree back down. Na the chick wey I dey crush on save my life that day, Emeka was just about landing the finishing blow to my badly damaged cheeks when the girl and our Agric teacher came rushing in. My guy na so I for take die o. grin

1 Like

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by refiner(f): 7:16am On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
Something similar happened to me in JSS 3 back then in school. One of my classmates who happens to be a staunch enemy of mine was crazily crushing on my younger sister in JSS 2 and won't let her rest. One fateful evening as we were leaving school for home, my sister came sobbing with her friend (who I was also crushing on) that my classmate Emeka slapped her because she turned down his advances. angry angry
I para, I mad! I threw the books I was reading in the library away and marched angrily with tightened fist to where Emeka was. As I marched on with the two chicks trailing me with renewed hope of revenge, walahi i resemble one of the actors wey act the movie The Avengers. grin

Emeka gave me some thorough beating that afternoon, beat to a pulp but I still no gree back down. Na the chick wey I dey crush on save my life that day, Emeka was just about landing the finishing blow to my badly damaged cheeks when the girl and our Agric teacher came rushing in. My guy na so I for take die o. grin

and naso we for no knw say u dey exist self....grin

9 Likes

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:

and naso we for no knw say u dey exist self....grin

Naaaahh, I might be dead but my manhood will surely live forever. grin grin

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by HomieQuan(m): 7:23am On Feb 07, 2016
grin
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by 211Observer(m): 7:34am On Feb 07, 2016
This thread remind me of my childhood then whenever I picked a wrong guy and dare me to a fight. I will tell him to wait for me "lemme goan tell my grandma that I want to goan and fight a guy at a L.A II(Local authority primary sch II)" knowning that my grandma will screams and chase the guy away. Lol... I no get power but I get brain. kpako pikin O.T
#Ihatefightingthou#

4 Likes

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Alagidi omo. Beat shiit out of him, Na hin mouth no go stop uttering obscenities. Be like koni daa fun iya e. Oloriburuku, oloshi, etc etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Nature8(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2016
Lwkmd..
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by refiner(f): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
Naaaahh, I might be dead but my manhood will surely live forever. grin grin

lol...which manhood?d one wey go die wif u?....come off it joor!....
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:

lol...which manhood?d one wey go die wif u?....come off it joor!....
Naaaahh, you still do not seem to get it milady, I speak in parables. My manhood might die with me but women from one generation to another will continue to share tales and all sort of lengendaries about its exploit during its short life span on earth. My manhood is immortal! angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Adonis3: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Babareho(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2016
He don happen to me before, na two weeks I use hot water to press the bruises

Check www.adeatom..com

3 Likes

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by osemoses1234(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2016
For d guy mind....who send me cum fight 2day oooooo I don die....

1 Like

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Ayotricks(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2016
grin
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
He that is down needs fear no fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by refiner(f): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
Naaaahh, you still do not seem to get it milady, I speak in parables. My manhood might die with me but women from one generation to another will continue to share tales and all sort of lengendaries about its exploit during its short life span on earth. My manhood is immortal! angry

my dear,nobody will talk abt u....u died fighting,dats a bad way to die....and u were still little den rite?....u are still yet to start your journey here on earth,so u will be forgotten so easily....got it!wink
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by czarr(m): 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:

my dear,nobody will talk abt u....u died fighting,dats a bad way to die....and u were still little den rite?....u are still yet to start your journey here on earth,so u will be forgotten so easily....got it!wink
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Davidovinci(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Na so chelsea go the beat man.u today grin

1 Like

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hahahahaha someone should seperate them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The $1m In Soakaway Got There. (hilarious Photo) / I Beg O Oooooooooooooo / My Girlfriend Refused An Iphone 6 As Gift (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.