Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up (56149 Views)

No Dumping Of Refuse, N5k Fine Plus Beating (Hilarious Warning) / [fun] How Singing Adekunle Gold “pick Up” Earned Me Beating From My Dad / That Moment When You Get A Strong Beaten From Your Opponent (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Liberty101: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:
He that is down needs fear no fall.
hahahahah you just remembered for me my favourite hymn back in the seminary grin before lights out..... Hymns 301 grin

1 Like

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by SkinnyDude(m): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sabadon:
nothing got me cracked up other Dan d way d guy package e slippers
i did. when we were playing football on the street, i packaged my slippers that way, before it grows wing..

1 Like

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Liberty101: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
rychard:

That method na to tear race when the thing don too much,
Na im be say you no go come out for street again, when e go pain you na doing time to drive tyre grin
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by adonbilivit: 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
raph101:
I love this..... Yea this guy ain't Giving up.
I av gotten d inspiration I need... Thanks op
I will fight till I win
that boy's case is "I will fight till I die"

1 Like

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Justicealh3(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hahahaha funny.
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by femlek14: 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
The guy doesn't want to give up
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by sage2(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
danidee10:

Lolzzzzz. That's why I always picked my fights carefully.....if i see say u go beat me die na to find the nearest object wound u run comot grin

Guy, for my place, if you wound person with an object during fight, be ready to change school or go on exile if you no get elder siblings wey go stand for you o. Dem go surely find you and treat your F-UP.
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by bigtt76(f): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
grin guy don ready to blow off after delivering that single punch he anticipated would earn him victory alas he was caught napping tongue

Sabadon:

1 Like

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Fourwinds: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:

lol...which manhood?d one wey go die wif u?....come off it joor!....
this refiner self..so u never hear of manhood tale before by our only and only ........

1 Like

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by satowind(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
Something similar happened to me in JSS 3 back then in school. One of my classmates who happens to be a staunch enemy of mine was annoyingly crushing on my younger sister in JSS 2 and won't let her rest. One fateful evening as we were leaving school for home, my sister came sobbing with her friend (who I was also crushing on) that my classmate Emeka slapped her because she turned down his advances. angry angry
I para, I mad! I threw the books I was reading in the library away and marched angrily with balled fist to where Emeka was. As I marched ahead with two chicks trailing me with renewed hope of revenge, walahi i resemble one of those actors wey act the movie 'The Avengers' grin

Emeka gave me some thorough beating that afternoon that I would never forget in my entire life. Beat to a pulp but I still no gree back down. Na the chick wey I dey crush on save my life that day o. Emeka was just about landing the finishing blow to my badly damaged and trepidating cheeks when the girl (my messiah) and our Agric teacher came rushing in. My guy na so I for take die o. grin
Guy u really are de last mumu starting from ur profile pic which I have stolen by de way
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by kelvyn7: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:

lol...which manhood?d one wey go die wif u?....come off it joor!....

have u ever heard of patience Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by danidee10(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
sage2:

Guy, for my place, if you wound person with an object during fight, be ready to change school or go on exile if you no get elder siblings wey go stand for you o. Dem go surely find you and treat your F-UP.

Thank God Cuz i had and still have three
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Afolabi78: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
The Guy Na Chinese Man Well No Dey Die Once But Reach Home To Say The Person Way Killer Am.
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by bizgai(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sabadon:
That slippers is the koko naw, more like his pass for lunch when he gets home

1 Like

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Iwonimi(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin[color=][/color] angry angry grin grin[color=][/color]
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
refiner:

nop,he wasnt talking abt dat....if u die,ur prick no go follow u die
LastMumu:
Naaaahh, you still do not seem to get it milady, I speak in parables. My manhood might die with me but women from one generation to another will continue to share tales and all sort of lengendaries about its exploit during its short life span on earth. My manhood is immortal! angry

You should get it now
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by xynerise: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
grin
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by akinvest(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Topestbilly:
grin

D boy silently saying
"Someone should separate us na"
Correct! talking 4rm experience grin
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Davidovinci(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Samiceman:
No Dream on brother

Watch N see
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by solpat(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
End time friends urging you to receive End time beating from an End time opponentgrin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by flokii: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
never say never.. grin

alupamoku (beating of life)..
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Liberty101:
hahahahah you just remembered for me my favourite hymn back in the seminary grin before lights out..... Hymns 301 grin
na so, my brother
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by ronald4lif(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is usually the case especially if you've boasted to your friends that the said opponent is a nonentity and you can beat him with your one hand. Only to get beaten to a pulp and don't know how to surrender after all the bragging. grin
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by skyface00(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lolz u are wrong, after fight them go don move ur school uniform, the boy kept it way from thieves, ur beating to be continue at home lolz

sage2:

That's how we roll when we are about to pick race.
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by fiziebaibie(f): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
pinceprinz:
Alagidi omo. Beat shiit out of him, Na hin mouth no go stop uttering obscenities. Be like koni daa fun iya e. Oloriburuku, oloshi, etc etc
u gerrit
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by jamace(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Life lesson: No matter how badly life has panel beaten you, you must keep up the struggle. grin
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by collinsbus2015: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
dog wey go loss no go ever hear the whistle of an hunter
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by unknown87: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
Something similar happened to me in JSS 3 back then in school. One of my classmates who happens to be a staunch enemy of mine was annoyingly crushing on my younger sister in JSS 2 and won't let her rest. One fateful evening as we were leaving school for home, my sister came sobbing with her friend (who I was also crushing on) that my classmate Emeka slapped her because she turned down his advances. angry angry
I para, I mad! I threw the books I was reading in the library away and marched angrily with balled fist to where Emeka was. As I marched ahead with two chicks trailing me with renewed hope of revenge, walahi i resemble one of those actors wey act the movie 'The Avengers' grin

Emeka gave me some thorough beating that afternoon that I would never forget in my entire life. Beat me to a pulp but I still no gree back down. Na the chick wey I dey crush on save my life that day o. Emeka was just about landing the finishing blow to my badly damaged and trepidating cheeks when the girl and our Agric teacher came to my rescue. My guy na so I for take die o. grin
Kai!!!! You're indeed the last mumu grin cheesy
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Andremani(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Davidovinci:
Na so chelsea go the beat man.u today grin
you lie oh cool
Davidovinci:
Na so chelsea go the beat man.u today grin
you lie oh
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Topestbilly:
grin

D boy silently saying
"Someone should separate us na"

seriously bro u are right..
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by tico1212(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Those shields though... like that of hector
Re: When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up by habsydiamond(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dem don condemn this boy ooo. I think he needs panel beating fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The $1m In Soakaway Got There. (hilarious Photo) / I Beg O Oooooooooooooo / My Girlfriend Refused An Iphone 6 As Gift (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.