Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,781 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years (2650 Views)

Man Caught Trying To Rape A Little Boy In Calabar, Heavily Beaten (photos / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by amfjay: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Most of the kids in the seven-year-old's class drew wrinkled faces and white hair - but he went in another direction altogether.

The little boy behind this sketch might be a realist or a clairvoyant - or he could just has a dark sense of humour.

Titled, "When I am 100 years old I think I will look like this," the drawing was done as part of a task at school.

But, surprisingly, it doesn't show a wrinkly-faced fella with a few wisps of white hair.

Instead, it shows a man in a coffin underground, with flowers growing above..........

Source: http://www.ambassadorsblog.com/index.php/life-style/252-boy-drawing-at-100.html

Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by HENSEXIE(f): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Wow!isn't xpectin 2 live up 2 A̶̲̥̅ hundred yrs,or doesnt wish 2 live Ɖά̲†̥ long
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by tafabaloo(m): 4:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmmmmm. The end of all man!
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by Roseey0(f): 5:20am On Feb 07, 2016
hmmm.
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by itsjay: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2016
HENSEXIE:
Wow!isn't xpectin 2 live up 2 A̶̲̥̅ hundred yrs,or doesnt wish 2 live Ɖά̲†̥ long

May Be he new by 100 death will be calling
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by itsjay: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2016
tafabaloo:
Hmmmmmm. The end of all man!

The scaring end my brother
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by Flexherbal(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Do good and leave this world fulfilled.
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by itsjay: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Flexherbal:
Do good and leave this world fulfilled.

its easier said than done, i agree with you, but no matter how much good you do or religious you become that you will not panic for death, even the best people on earth still fears death. for a little boy at that age to think that, its bravery
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by itsjay: 1:24am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:07am On Feb 18, 2016
Lolz, wat I like most is d boy's smile
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by itsjay: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Smiling at the time of your death, is it genuine smile. i know people are never happy to think they will die someday
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by itsjay: 3:52am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by amfjay: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2016
that is brave
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by SirREX94: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
The Hard Truth! But Coming From A 7yr Old, Hmmmmmm......Average Life Expectancy Is Far Below That! This Guy Just Nailed It!
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by amfjay: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
SirREX94:
The Hard Truth! But Coming From A 7yr Old, Hmmmmmm......Average Life Expectancy Is Far Below That! This Guy Just Nailed It!

Like Seriously He Did Nailed it, But the fact that he was not scared at his age, scares me
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by SirREX94: 12:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Exactly what's got everyone talking! Ingenuity is always Indispensible!
amfjay:

Like Seriously He Did Nailed it, But the fact that he was not scared at his age, scares me
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by amfjay: 12:22am On Jun 04, 2016
SirREX94:
Exactly what's got everyone talking! Ingenuity is always Indispensible!

Very Correct, but like they say, the truth is always bitter, Imagine a kids saying to you, Uncle or Aunt i will Die at so-so age, you are going to say Shut up, even if you know the kids is obviously confirming Nature, its scaring but bravery to come up with such an Idea during a homework, he must been nursing the thoughts of death which will propel him to plan well perhaps

1 Like

Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by amfjay: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
mmmh
Re: A Little Boy Heart Breaking Drawing Of What Will Become Of Him At 100 Years by itsjay: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
SirREX94:

I Agree completely

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Esthers Body Was Found Dead At Trans-ekulu Enugu After Been Missing For 2 Weeks / FULL VIDEO : New Zealand Mosque Shooting, Christchurch Shooting / Commotion In Ijebu Ode!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.