Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,248 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Emafrica Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Emafrica Training (2015 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emafrica Training by ayodele2012(m): 12:10am On Feb 07, 2016
pls has any nairalander hear anything from emafrica?
Re: Emafrica Training by oladimejioo: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Which information are you referring to bro, I was there for their so called ID card and Training materials collection. I was only disqualified. So, is it that you want information on those that have scaled through the qualification test or you are waiting for invite?
Re: Emafrica Training by paulstrings(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2016
Dear Applicant,

You have been short listed for the second batch of the EMFRICA Cargo Logistics Training /Employment. Kindly come for your clearance at Youths Sports Centre, Oluwaleyimu Street, off Obafemi Awolowo way, Balogun bus stop,Ikeja Lagos, on Friday,  26th of February, 2106, by 11.am.Kindly come along with your application number with a  means of Identification and two passports photograph for the collection of your training ID card and training materials

That's the mail I received today.....
" Kindly come along with your application number "...I don't know what that means
Re: Emafrica Training by paulstrings(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2016
oladimejioo:
Which information are you referring to bro, I was there for their so called ID card and Training materials collection. I was only disqualified. So, is it that you want information on those that have scaled through the qualification test or you are waiting for invite?
Why were you disqualified? embarassed
Re: Emafrica Training by AirmirthDY(f): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
I also got an invite for the second batch and my traiining is slated for Friday 1pm. I don't thing i will go since those who went for the first training didn't say anything good or promising about what they experienced there.
Re: Emafrica Training by Valclint(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2016
I just got the mail today aswell. Those that attended the 1st batch training pls how was it?
Re: Emafrica Training by Lawlan: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
oladimejioo:
. I also got an invitation today for the EMAfrica training. please I want to know how their screening looks like in order not to be disqualified. And is the company a very big company that can pay well?
Re: Emafrica Training by ewosk: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
paulstrings:
Dear Applicant,

You have been short listed for the second batch of the EMFRICA Cargo Logistics Training /Employment. Kindly come for your clearance at Youths Sports Centre, Oluwaleyimu Street, off Obafemi Awolowo way, Balogun bus stop,Ikeja Lagos, on Friday,  26th of February, 2106, by 11.am.Kindly come along with your application number with a  means of Identification and two passports photograph for the collection of your training ID card and training materials

" Kindly come along with your application number "...I don't know what that means

same here...those you were screened in the first batch should kindly drop info about this
Re: Emafrica Training by Sprintson(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
The first set shud keep us posted dou I called and confirmed that we wud pay 1k for materials but after that training .
Re: Emafrica Training by 12345DKO(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
paulstrings:
Dear Applicant,

your application number is the number given you when you finished registering your details on their site. it is something like GWF/-----
Re: Emafrica Training by oladimejioo: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lawlan:
. I also got an invitation today for the EMAfrica training. please I want to know how their screening looks like in order not to be disqualified. And is the company a very big company that can pay well?

Am so so sorry, for replying late, I just saw the message now. I was disqualified based on the ground that I hold a Degree that is not Cargo logistics based and I am not ready to pay 25k for any training. During my interaction with the lady that interviewed she told me that only promised to train us and not to employed.
Re: Emafrica Training by oladimejioo: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lawlan:

Am so so sorry, for replying late, I just saw the message now. I was disqualified based on the ground that I hold a Degree that is not Cargo logistics based and I am not ready to pay 25k for any training. During my interaction with the lady that interviewed she told me that only promised to train us and not to employ.
Re: Emafrica Training by oladimejioo: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
paulstrings:

Why were you disqualified? embarassed
Simply because they require someone who read courses related to logistics and Cargo and can pay 25k for training despite the uncertainty of job after the training

(1) (Reply)

Tailors And Joiners Needed For Immediate Employment / Ipnx Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / INTERVIEW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.