Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,972 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage (25857 Views)

Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday / Are You Pregnant? Fans React To Bobrisky New Stunning Picture / Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by londoner: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2016
She looks stunning.
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by CandyDiva: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Happy birthday priceless jewel..Love this woman so much grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by 1felix(f): 9:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Many year ahead
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by LovesonBlezz(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2016
na everyday dis celebs dey celebrate birthday sef
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by gidjah(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Thank u bro, I tot i am d only one to observe this, she truely looks older than her age o!, too many make ups to make her look younger abeg
looseweight:
Omotola's been dropping like oil price grin

HBD to her.
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by Jaquar456: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2016
That her wig sef. Is it a giant bird nest or what? All I know is that OMOTOLA is 40 years old. No less.
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by satowind(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
GovWahala:

All these kids on Nairaland
FYI that's her real age, she got married at 18. Those that have followed her from the days of Venom of Justice when she was just 17 know this.
So u don dey follow her since den... How many verseline and soap have u wasted?... Get a life
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by GovWahala: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
satowind:

So u don dey follow her since den... How many verseline and soap have u wasted?... Get a life
If your definition of "Follow" is wanking, you are a waste.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by satowind(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
GovWahala:

If your definition of "Follow" is wanking, you are a waste.
I know u do dat too
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by seedorf042: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Happy Birthday Omo Sexy!
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by GovWahala: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
satowind:
I know u do dat too
It seems the guilt of wanking is weighing you down that you seriously need an accomplice to feel good about yourself, sorry to disappoint you move your search ahead. " Waste of Human"
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by satowind(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
GovWahala:

It seems the guilt of wanking is weighing you down that you seriously need an accomplice to feel good about yourself, sorry to disappoint you move your search ahead. " Waste of Human"
Are u on paypal let me gv u money 4 verseline
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by GovWahala: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
satowind:

Are u on paypal let me gv u money 4 verseline
Save the change boy, use it to get medication or deliverance as the case may be to you Wanking problem.
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by satowind(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
GovWahala:

Save the change boy, use it to get medication or deliverance as the case may be to you Wanking problem.
She is married try doing dat to tonto pic or all dem other ashi cause dat way ur punishment will lessen
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by GovWahala: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
satowind:

She is married try doing dat to tonto pic or all dem other ashi cause dat way ur punishment will lessen
Now it's obvious that not only do you have Wanking problem but a meagre brain that won't tell you when to give/shut up.
F*ck off and stop masturb*ting on Mention.
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by subbieD(f): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Omosexy!!! kiss
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by satowind(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
GovWahala:

Now it's obvious that not only do you have Wanking problem but a meagre brain that won't tell you when to give/shut up.
F*ck off and stop masturb*ting on Mention.
Just promise me u will stop
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by GovWahala: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
satowind:

Just promise me u will stop
Don't start what you can't finish, simply get lost now.
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by cherriex(f): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
She is beautiful as always,and I rocked this type of weavon and no one says anything,is it because she is a celebrity,Ders God woh.
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by bikam(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
How old is her first child?, minus her age, u 'll get may b she is correct or not
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by satowind(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
GovWahala:
Don't start what you can't finish, simply get lost now.
What am I starting? Are u ashamed? Dem gals don't notice u so be sincere
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by GovWahala: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
satowind:

What am I starting? Are u ashamed? Dem gals don't notice u so be sincere
Ashamed? Dem gals? What the hell are you talking about? Are you mentally stable?
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by satowind(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
GovWahala:

Ashamed? Dem gals? What the hell are you talking about? Are you mentally stable?
No am not but pls stop jacking off is too bad 4 ur age
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by GovWahala: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
satowind:

No am not but pls stop jacking off is too bad 4 ur age
I guess Jacking off is hereditary in your family.
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by satowind(m): 1:51am On Feb 08, 2016
GovWahala:

I guess Jacking off is hereditary in your family.
guy u don win
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by GovWahala: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2016
satowind:

guy u don win
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omotola Marks 38th Birthday With Stunning Picture Collage by Affable200(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
Happy Birthday

(1) (2) (Reply)

George Michael Dead @ 53! / Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover / Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.