Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? (26460 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About An Unhappy Marriage? / What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? / "What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by Yello1(m): 7:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Some peopl actually tattooed their heart wit series of wickedness,corruption ,malice etc and dey look fresh outside. However am no no 4 tattoo

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by kayevans: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Don't condemn people who 'sin' differently than you

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by eodavids(m): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2016
You have done well @Op.

If God and His dictates is of any concern to the sons of man in this age: tatoo would not had been permitted in the society.

How could it become a normal thing that celebities and people of modern popularity now inflict themselves with scars that make them look like suffering from skin disease, and the societiis across te globe welcomes it?

Op, this tatoo thing originated from dark source, periood.

In my view, things that are non of God must have their source from the evil one.

My message to Nairalanders is:
It is better to serve in heaven than to reign iin hell.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by kaziblake(f): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2016
mysyto:

You guys are just confused about your religion pls seek for intensive knowledge about Christianity.. Am a Muslim don't allow Nigerian pastors to always lie for you.... Just an advice....
I was born and bred a muslim..just got converted few yrs ago.

When I was a muslim...I wear a long robe on my trousers and cover my hair.

But Imam never for once condemned trousers or ear rings.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by SamJed(m): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2016
mimibright:
okay good, now this your own believe of Christianity . many other people believe you look the way you like but your inner self is what God looks at. This is the problem with religion today, so much conflict and too many church's.
for those that believe that it is your inner self that matters, the only question i have for them is, do you have to open a mango before knowing it is a mango You can't be doing a different thing outside and we claiming a different person inside....the two go hand in hand

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by orobs93(m): 7:23am On Feb 07, 2016
missdebs:
my broda I taya, focusing on the minor things

As if that's wat is gonna change our mentality
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by histemple: 7:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Please can somebody help us to define tattoo and tell us the difference between tattoos, tribal marks and ear piercing either by a man or woman?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2016
turboG:
What does the Bible say about tattoos / body piercings?

The Old Testament law commanded the Israelite’s, “Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD” (Leviticus 19:28). So, even though believers today are not under the Old Testament law (Romans 10:4; Galatians 3:23–25; Ephesians 2:15), the fact that there was a command against tattoos should raise some questions. The New Testament does not say anything about whether or not a believer should get a tattoo.

We do have this command in 1 Peter 3:3–4: “Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.” Granted, this passage is directed at Christian women, but there is a principle here that may be apropos: namely, a person’s external appearance should not be the focus of our attention. Much effort goes into “elaborate hairstyles” and “fine clothes” and jewelry, but that’s not where a woman’s true beauty lies. In the same way, tattoos and body piercings are “outward adornment,” and we should be careful to give more effort to the development of the “inner self,” regardless of our gender.

In relation to tattoos and body piercings, a good test is to determine whether we can honestly, in good conscience, ask God to bless and use that particular activity for His own good purposes. “So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31). The New Testament does not specifically command against tattoos or body piercings, but it also does not give us any reason to believe God would have us get tattoos or body piercings.

An important scriptural principle on issues the Bible does not specifically address is if there is room for doubt whether it pleases God, then it is best not to engage in that activity. Romans 14:23 reminds us that anything that does not come from faith is sin. We need to remember that our bodies, as well as our souls, have been redeemed and belong to God. Although 1 Corinthians 6:19–20 does not directly apply to tattoos or body piercings, it does give us a principle: “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.” This great truth should have a real bearing on what we do and where we go with our bodies. If our bodies belong to God, we should make sure we have His clear “permission” before we “mark them up” with tattoos or body piercings.

http://www.divdel.com/blogs/2016/02/what-does-the-bible-say-about-tattoos-body-piercings/

You are wrong, Matthew 5:17, think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets, I have not come to destroy but to fulfil.
O.O

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by Nogodye(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2016
As you can imagine there’s no shortage of opinion on this topic, but most of the “biblical analysis,” especially on the net seem to be expressions of cultural prejudices and biases. We must learn to separate our cultural preferences from the word of God, or we’ll taint the gospel with subjectivity. The New Testament didn’t say anything specific about tattoos. It’s silent. We’re therefore not going to get much direction from the New Testament. And the only mention of tattoos in the Old Testament is a passage in the Book of Leviticus. This is what the passage says: “You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead nor print or tattoo any marks upon you; I am the Lord.” (Leviticus 19:28) Scholastic honesty demands we determine that the textual and historical context of this command lies in the phrase, “for the dead”. For if we take this passage at surface value no woman will be able to use lipstick again, after all it amounts to printing a mark on the body. The commandment therefore is a reference to some ritual or occult-practice in that region around that period. We get a glimpse into such a practice down history from 1 Kings 18:28. In that passage we see the prophets of Baal cutting and lacerating themselves with knives and lances until blood gushed out as they sought to invoke the power of that terrible Canaanite god. God had particular issues with Baal. The worship of Baal would eventually infiltrate Israel during the time of the Judges, and later during the reign of Ahab. In the reign of Ahab the priests of Baal were given political cover by the first lady, Jezebel. Her surname was Ethbaal. Ethbaal means “with Baal,” so her family was pretty cosy with Baal. In fact, the literal meaning of Jezebel was, “Where is the Prince?” That was a ritual cry from worship ceremonies in honour of Baal during periods of the year when he was considered to be in the underworld. 2 Chronicles 28:1-3 gives us a glimpse into the horror of this god: “He (Ahab) cast metal images for the worship of Baal. He offered sacrifices in the valley of Ben-Hinnom, even sacrificing his own sons in the fire. In this way he followed the detestable practices of the pagan nations the Lord had driven from the land ahead of the Israelites.” If you’ve been following Game of Thrones this sacrifice of children by fire should be familiar. In Season 5 Episode 9, Melisandre – The Red Woman, priestess of the “Lord of Light” and spiritual advisor to Stannis Baratheon goaded him to sacrifice his daughter and only child in the fire. The night is dark and full of terrors. Especially with Baal. Even if we accept that this commandment is about ordinary tattoos, the commandment is a promulgation under the Law, and the Law is not applicable to Christians. Because we’re not under the Law, we can’t insist people obey the dictates of the Law: “For you no longer live under the requirements of the Law (Ten Commandments). Instead you live under the freedom of God’s grace.” (Rom. 6:14 NLT) Those who insist people obey this commandment about tattoos must themselves be willing to obey the remaining 610 commandments under the Law. Contrary to popular belief, there are 611 commandments not 10. One of those remaining 610 commandments is found right before the commandment on tattoos. Leviticus. 19:27 reads: “Do not trim the hair on your temples or trim your beards.” Are we then going to interpret this command to mean that God doesn’t want Christians to go to the barber? Of course not! Such an interpretation violates the rule of absurdity. The rule of absurdity is a principle of interpretation of scriptures. It means that if an interpretation of scripture leads to absurdity, we need to re-examine such an interpretation. For example, when Jesus said if your right hand causes you to stumble cut it off, the rule of absurdity posits that it cannot be the intention of Jesus to produce righteous amputees, therefore such a statement should not be taken in a literal sense. And so it is absurd to imagine that God doesn’t want Christians to go to the barber’s. Thus that commandment can only make sense when we see it within its historical context – which is why the Amplified translation of the Bible states as follows: “You shall not round the corners of the hair of your head nor trim the corners of your beard AS SOME IDOLATERS DO.” In other words, what God was referencing was an idolatrous ritual. He didn’t want the Israelites getting into those rituals. In the same vein, Leviticus 19:28 is not talking about aesthetic tattoos from say a tattoo shop in Miami. What God was against was the idolatrous practice of tattooing “for the dead.” And the “cuttings” refer to ritual mutilation, not nose piercing or piercing of the ear for earrings. Aesthetic tattoos don’t disqualify anyone from salvation, or we’ll arrive at another absurdity. What about those covered with tattoos BEFORE they came to Christ? Would Christ not accept them, or would their salvation be conditional upon them getting rid of their tattoos? It is of course absurd to imagine that God would reject someone because of tattoos. And don’t the scriptures say if any man is in Christ he is a new creature? (2 Corinthians 5:17) It is the spirit that is rebirthed. The salvation of the body will come much later, when we receive resurrection body. (Romans 8:23) But aren’t our bodies the temple of God? Don’t tattoos defile the body and by extension the temple of God? That scripture is actually 1 Corinthians 6:19 and we can’t keep quoting scriptures out of context in order to justify our cultural biases. The context of 1 Corinthians 6:19 is in relation to sexual vice, not body art. It’s why the preceding verse (1 Corinthians 6:18) states as follows: “Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body.” This passage has nothing to do with tattoos. But again doesn’t the scriptures say we shouldn’t adorn our bodies? The scripture in question is 1 Peter 3:3 but that scripture has nothing to do with tattoos. Here’s what it actually says: “Don’t be concerned about the outward beauty of fancy hairstyles, expensive jewellery, or beautiful clothes.” (1 Peter 3:3) To obtain the context for the scripture we must read 1 Peter 3 from the very first verse. This passage is talking about a woman’s character as a potent tool for spousal evangelism; essentially saying the captivation should be inner character rather than fanciful jewellery and clothes. Or are we saying that God is saying Christians should not wear fine clothes? That interpretation will of course result in absurdity. We must stop taking scriptures out of context. We must stop pushing our cultural biases as the gospel. It is scriptural malpractice. There’s nothing in the Bible against aesthetic tattoos. If you’re a Christian and you spot tattoos just continue your walk with God. Don’t bring yourself under the condemnation of the Law. And if before you became a Christian you were already tattooed, likewise continue your walk with God. And if you’re a Christian and you want to get a tattoo, why that’s a personal decision and taste! And for those who prefer to stay clean without tattoos, that’s wonderful! Only don’t judge someone else’s faith by your aesthetic standards. For anyone to imply that the root of tattoos is witchcraft is to do injury to the history of many cultures and communities. There are cultural and traditional tattoos that are nonreligious in origin. They are mere decorative motifs rooted in sociology, convention, ceremonies and history. Same rules apply to piercings. We can’t operate double standards. It cannot be okay to have ear piercing for earrings and condemn those with nose piercing for nose ring. Both are piercings. And there are cultures where nose rings are expressions of beauty. Just as there are cultures where traditional tattoos are graphics of body beauty. We can’t see tattoos and piercings only through the lens of the western world. However, what a Christian chooses to tattoo on his or her body, (if he or she chooses to tattoo) is another thing entirely. No one will expect a Christian for example to seek to tattoo a Satanic or pagan text or symbol on his or her body. It’s incongruous to expressed faith. It will raise questions. The body can be turned into a canvas but the fact remains you’re not your own. All things must still be done to the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31) and not all things are expedient. (1 Corinthians 10:23) Neither should tattooing be done in the spirit of rebellion. That spirit is a problem, tattoo or no tattoo. But here’s the ultimate revelation about tattoos. God carries our tattoo – “See, I’ve written your names on the backs of my hands.” (Isaiah 49:16 MSG) The King James translation says “engraved” on palms. Just serve God. God is more concerned about the witness of your character than your body art.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by Aviero: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2016
oluwaahmed:

Bruv Dnt mind dem, I hav a tattoo & a son incomin. Wen he's born, I will tattoo his baby face on my arm. So all dose ibadan pple wit tribal marks will go 2 hell?
Ngrn xtainity
LOL. grin
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by OCHOdee(f): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2016
Why should I even destroy my beautiful skin with needles and paints
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by InvertedHammer: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2016
/
Bible or not, tattoos are disgusting. It gets worse watching all the ratchet chicks ink their body to oblivion.

It starts with the athletes and artists. Then all the losers in the ghettos who feel like they will never amount to anything in life start identifying with the stars by tattooing themselves as if the stardom is transferable. These days the stars are paying thousands of dollars to remove the tattoos while the losers are stuck with the marks all over their bodies.

What a bunch of losers!
/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2016
Aviero:
I don't see whatever appeals to me as a sin. I like tattoos. Some are very beautiful. I'm looking forward to having my daughter's name tattooed on my chest.

What about having sex with another woman other than your wife , doesn't it appeal to you ? if it does then you don't see it as a sin too.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by autolearner: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Panzerfaust:

Back to the main issue, I won't recommend anyone getting a tattoo because of the stigmatization attached with body art. I'm also against males wearing ear-rings, not because I think its a sin, but because I know Jesus won't be happy with it.

The Bolded Doesn't Make Any Iota Of Sense!!!
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by adigun002(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2016
SamJed:
I believe doing what is right before Jesus eyes...if i can't imagine Jesus doing tattoos then i can't do it...

then if you can't imagine Jesus getting married you shouldn't do it too.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2016
Panzerfaust:
No believer is bound by the laws of Moses. Especially not gentiles like us. When the Israelites left Egypt, God gave them these laws to avoid contamination of his people by other tribes. It is funny how christians of nowadays will start picking specific laws from the OLD testament just to justify their ideologies. This is the same old testament that recommended killing of goats to wash sins away.
While the laws of the old testament are not completely irrelevant, we have to understand that we are bound by the NEW covenant.
Nigerians can be quite hypocritical when it comes to these thing. We don't question tribal marks, yet we question tattoos! What is the difference?
Also, another key issue dividing the body of christ is on whether females should wear trousers or not. What most ignorant people don't know is that TROUSERS were introduced, not primarily as male clothing, but to enable people RIDE HORSES. This made it subject to cultures over time. In most South-East Asian cultures, men wear skirts. Yet our Pastors here in Nigeria tell us that wearing trousers will take you to hell because it is "male clothing".
Back to the main issue, I won't recommend anyone getting a tattoo because of the stigmatization attached with body art. I'm also against males wearing ear-rings, not because I think its a sin, but because I know Jesus won't be happy with it.

How do u tag this " law of moses".was is moses that gave the d law?
Read this again;The Old Testament law commanded the Israelite’s, “Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD” (Leviticus 19:28)
God said this himself.i find it laughable when most of u ignore the old testament but doesnt ignores tithe in d old testament,doesnt ignore the ten commandment(even if u dont practice dis particular one),u dont ignore Joseph's dream.
Now ure calling others hypocrite by saying the truth
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by nigerianvenom(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2016
oyeludef:
Jesus said he didn't come to abolish d law but to fulfill it. As at d time of the apostles, the only scriptures dey were having was d old testament and dat was wat dey always referred to. Even wen Jesus resisted the devil during the three temptations, all d scripture he quoted were from the book of deuteronomy which is part of the law so y should anyone say it isn't relevant today anymore. Jesus even said not even a jot or tittle of the law will go without fulfilment dis shows dat even d comma, dots and every character of the old testament(expecially d original text) were inspired.

God bless u my bro.
Same people will not ignore tithe preaching.
Same people will keep psalm 23 as their most quote verses,yet will ignore what d feel isnt ok with them.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2016
Make I spread my Mat here dey observe
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by emerged01(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2016
Flee from whatever appears as a sin,not until it is written in the Bible as a sin. Whatever we are asked not to do is for our own good not God's.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by tuffgongjo(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2016
SamJed:
I believe doing what is right before Jesus eyes...if i can't imagine Jesus doing tattoos then i can't do it...
Jesus no watch Television now,just kidding
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by SamJed(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2016
tuffgongjo:
Jesus no watch Television now,just kidding

television no dey that time natongue
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by TTollie(f): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2016
It is unfortunate that some people still think they can just say anything. Because people do not read their bibles, they would readily believe the BS you serving. You just ignorant believe me. You highlight vs 28 and neglect 26, 27. That is what happens when you misinterpret the bible and try to make everyone else follow your doctrine. I don't care if anyone gets a tat or not. Now what I do care about is someone coming on here to feed people with conc zobo. Anyway, this is nairaland, any stupid thing is welcome. When youhave a good relationship with God and study his words from time to time. People like this won't feed you crap and y'all stay there and nod your heads.

Mtchewwwww

Oladimejy:
L
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by BoreholeEngr: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2016
Pheals:
Not under the law not. All even jesus direct the paralysed man "to go and do according to the law of moses" he also told the rich man asking if he follow the ten commandments not under the law was only the one moses give them himself
The problem we christians have is that we don't take time to read our Bibles, pls read(Mathew 8:4)properly,Jesus said"SHOW YOURSELF TO THE PRIEST & offer the gift that Moses commanded, FOR A TESTIMONY UNTO THEM" WHY?
because;
1.The Priest seeks to discredit Jesus(even when he knew that HE is the Messiah) inother to remain relevant,but by d healed Leper showing himself 2 d Priest & offering d gift as prescribd in d law(which d Priest is obligated to oversee) The Priest's judgement is passd b4 God because he cannot claim ignorance
2.In those days,once u have leprosy u are segregated from d community & b4 u can be re-accepted back in2 d community u must carry out this ceremony 2 show u truly have been healed
3.At the time, Christ
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by SamJed(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2016
adigun002:

then if you can't imagine Jesus getting married you shouldn't do it too.
*laughing* who tell u say Jesus no get boo that time tongue
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by Debola69(m): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
I think God is more Interested in the heart of a man, than all those irrelevant things.

Ah! Bros,..chai! I swear your sense is on fleeeeek. #TooMuchBrain #BlessYou #AppreciateGodForThisWisdom
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by habsydiamond(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Ur body is ur passport on the day of judgment. So if tattoo ur body go clean, if u Pierce ur body go block am if not, dem go deport una go the opposite of heaven. Help ur self so that heaven can help u.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by NemzySeries(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Itz beta 4 Dasuki gates to include ma name in d list of pple he gave money dan getting a Tattoo
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by otiigba1(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Absolutely! Nothing! What does the bible say about having boy friends or girl friends sex? Which most so called christians do these days, they even pray to get a rich boy friend grin or rich baby father, what does the bible say about baby mamarism? So called christians are baby mamas too.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by BoreholeEngr: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2016
3. At the time, Christ had not hanged on the cross, HE had not yet said it is FINISHED, HE had not DIED, the BLOOD had not been poured to wash away the sins that came with the law but mind you, its not that the law has been abolished, NO! the law had only been silented by the NEW LIFE we now live in Christ Jesus through the HOLY SPIRIT who teaches us the law of LOVE as the new commandment of GOD, AMEN.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by Karlovich: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Every Sunday na so so bible yarns go full frontpage
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
lol, then week days it will be tonto dike br***t, ini edo cl**vage, its a motto for some. Holy on sundays, wack on weekdays
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by benji93: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:

The old Testament condones slavery and Polygamy,hope you are in support of that too undecided
Slavery ıs an act that wıll always lıve wıth man, all humans are not equal on economic grounds, so the tendency of one person becoming a slave of another is not impossible, despite this, the old testament specifies how slaves must be treated, also the old testament as opposed to what you indicated does not support polygamy, if it does not touch on it you cannot conclude that the old testament supports. In the beginning the bible says God realized, it was not appropriate for Adam to be alone, so he provided a companion, tht was one person, what more should explain God's stand of the number of spouses if not this. Polygamy in old testament was a choice. In fact if we get the entire story of the patriarchs that married more than one wife, circumstances lead them to that decision, like in the case of jacob.In Deut 17:17 God told the Isrealite Kings not to marry many wives. Even the new testament never came against polygamy clearly, it emphasized on monogamy,polygamy was the making of man, not God, so if you say the old testament allows Polygamy, the new testament does not diallow it, it emphasized on how God created it from the beginning, Jesus even made reference to the old testament. Polygamy in my opinion is a matter of choice. The bible says if your right hand will cause you to sin, cut it off, it is better to enter the kingdom of God maimed that languishing in hell full. So be wise my firend.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? by CandyDiva: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
Aviero:
I don't see whatever appeals to me as a sin. I like tattoos. Some are very beautiful. I'm looking forward to having my daughter's name tattooed on my chest.

please don't..u will regret it later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.