Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss (23040 Views)

Worker Kills Chinese Boss In Lagos / Chinese Boss Cripples Ogun Worker With Kung Fu Kicks- The Punch / Lagos Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Chinese Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by oribi(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:
Chinese/Chinese immigrants are very racist, if you go to a store, they only employ their family, you won't even tell the difference. Even American Chinese aren't all that better off...Their racism is right up there with Indians or am I lieing strahovski1 ?

Only East Asians and islanders like S/Koreans, Japanese and phillipinos appear decent...maybe pakistanis too.

well not everyone is like that plus if u read the story u have to feel pity for the Chinese
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by WaffenSS(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:
Chinese/Chinese immigrants are very racist, if you go to a store, they only employ their family, you won't even tell the difference. Even American Chinese aren't all that better off...Their racism is right up there with Indians or am I lieing strahovski1 ?

Only East Asians and islanders like S/Koreans, Japanese and phillipinos appear decent...maybe pakistanis too.

Are you justifying what they did?

1 Like

Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by Mharitza(f): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:

And that's enough reason to burn his house?

2 Likes

Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by Chibyko(m): 10:54am On Feb 07, 2016
How does dis justify the stealing and burning of the house?...We Nigs r d problem we have...#peaceOut
Vanquay:

1 Like

Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by odinegi(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Can two wrongs make a right?

It can not my brother.
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by swtdrms(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Trash from a kid
It will always be a trash to you because you are the typical Nigerian we are talking about, deny all the deniable and expect miracles to happen.
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by wink2015(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2016
[size=18pt]This two bad Nigerians did not give a good account of themselves. A chinese man found them trustworthy and gave them a fairly good jobs. They turn around to back stab him by stealing from him and setting his room ablaze especially the Igbo guy who was the chief architect of the plot.

[/size]
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by Lagbodos1: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Mumu boys ungrateful idiots
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by Originalsly: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
This story is hard to swallow. Man steals 450k...hides it in ehmmm.... fireproof speakerbox... then burns down house... hoping to return later and walk away with the speakerbox without anyone noticing. While the house is on fire...Mr Wu rushes to the police station to report his money is missing.... and the police sends a team to investigate.
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by eromspete(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2016
What you are saying is unrelated to the thread undecided

Vanquay:

1 Like

Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by iykekelvins(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2016
70K per month, Nd ur not satisfied.. Onye Ala

1 Like

Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by Vokians(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2016
They fell to the temptation of stealing from their Master because of dishonesty and lack contentment. Now they will pay for it. "Godliness and contentment is great gain".
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by itsmecoalblack(f): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol. You REALLY think that this Chinese mam was giving them 70k every month? They Don't Even Pay their Own People That well. Ugh. Don't be so gullible.

niggi4life:
You earn 70k monthly ( most graduates in Nigeria don't earn up to that) as an interpreter, you stole 450k and was planning to give the security guard 100k, so your gain would have been 350k... You would have earned that legally in just 5months...because of mere 350k, you burnt down this man's house....

The heart of man is wicked!!!

Now u will spend more time in prison earning absolutely Nothing but shame!!!

Name checkers, Over to You!!!!
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by 27naira(m): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:

I am Nigerian in Ancestry only so yeah...FVCK YOU...I decided to talk about the Chinese for a second as clearly I don't give a fvck about the topic being discussed

Maybe some random guy may decide to talk about your mother without giving a fvck if it's related to the topic being discussed.. ode.

1 Like

Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by daomi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
daomi:
Ipob and awusa collabo!
End time collabo
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by gbishman: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rather than skin this lads, which am saying is not deserving it would also be right to establish the motive and intent which led them to this act.
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by IBROHIM: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
catchfun:
Greediness...Ftc
it's called greed!
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by catchfun: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
IBROHIM:
it's called greed!
ok prof.. abi na capital p
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by niggi4life(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
itsmecoalblack:
Lol. You REALLY think that this Chinese mam was giving them 70k every month? They Don't Even Pay their Own People That well. Ugh. Don't be so gullible.

How did you know that? The Thief himself reported that he was being paid 70K and not even the Chinese man..

Even if he was being paid 20K, that still gave him no right to steal and burn down the man's house..

By the way: Your opinion on whether he was paid 70k or not is totally out of the story

1 Like

Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by steveyen(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:

What is the difference between them and our Igbo brodas who come to other pple lands and employ only their brodas n sistas from village while milking off the land and they will keep shouting marginalization.
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by InvertedHammer: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:

/
That is not racism. They choose to keep things to themselves and help one another unlike your people.
What do the Jews, Indians, Japanese and Chinese have in common? They are frugal, rich and help one another.
Give the same money to a black fellow. He will run away from his fellow blacks for obvious reasons--they will be planning his failure.
The Chinese and Indians treat Nigerians like slaves. Do Nigerian employers treat Nigerians any better? People don't know how shameful it is to complain that someone flew thousands of miles into your country to enslave you. In your own backyards and you call yourselves men? ***spits on Nigerians!

/
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by Nicepoker(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Colabo.
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by MarieSucre(f): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:

How is employing only theirbfamiky members racist? or do you not know what being racist means? Pls check your dictionary
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
MarieSucre:

How is employing only theirbfamiky members racist? or do you not know what being racist means? Pls check your dictionary

Its not Racist but I only find it queer that they place Family above Professionalism
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by MarieSucre(f): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:

Its not Racist but I only find it queer that they place Family above Professionalism

I get your point. But you're under the assumption that family members cannot be professional in business. You only need to look around to see how such a business is flourishing and working out fine for them. In addition you get loyalty, something that is sorely lacking in non-family workers.
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by Hilaskee(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ingrate....and greedy men!
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by 100Cents: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Vanquay:

It does not change the fact that Nigerians are greedy back stabbers..
Re: Employees Set On Fire House Of Chinese Boss by farouk0403(m): 7:05am On Feb 08, 2016
MarieSucre:

Sai kin bashi wahala ne? Why not give him the meaning. Guess it will saves his time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama Between A Police Officer And A Man Who Refused To Settle Him / Ex-lawmaker Gets Seven-year Jail For Drug Trafficking / Army Invades Little Palace Hotel, Lagos, Turns It Into Operational Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.