Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) (45444 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Advises Couples To Please Themselves Sexually / Yomi Sars, "Lagos Gucci Mane", Flashy SARS Operative, Also A Singer & Rapper / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by JoshEdo1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Medunah:

Yes I am jealous, because wat every girl my age wants is to get married, Msheeew.

The young shall grow
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by sunnyworld2love(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
She's talking from experience...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by repogirl(f): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
millionboi:
Which part of ur senses do use in reasonin?..........DAT some claim to b wat thy r not just 2get ur attention and u r here saying trash,if u like marry MONKEY with money WHOCARES!!!!Bleep u
Your brain has probably been used for other more fulfilling purposes, that's why you can't comprehend my statement. Better go and beg whoever did this to you to return it.

As you didn't understand my statement because of your slow reasoning capabilities, lemme explain it for you. You might have a type but that type might not be what you really need. Simple.

She talked about her type and I talked about mine, so what's pinching you inside?

Life is more than a fine face,if its paining you, please jump off the nearest storey building while screwing yourself. Fool!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by deebsman1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Imagine a wise word coming out of Tonto, wow....that's life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by offonstic: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
The truth is bitter tho'. For those of u shouting nd asking who she is to advise u after she must have exploited nd enjoyed herself with these folks shldnt also forget dt "experience is the best teacher". Undoubtedly, yes she was there nd that's why she has the guts nd boldness to say "hey sisters do not trade dt part because I once did nd discovered they were all illusions". tnk U Tonto for sharing this, I knw U r human wt ur own flaws nd dts why I wldnt hold anything against you. To some hypocrites here, I knw a prophet has no regards in his own town.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by cmecproblem(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
loool, maybe she has seen her husbands account details.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
repogirl:
She's actually right.

You can make all the plans for your life but life might have its own plans for you.

I learnt early to change my type from tall and goodlooking to 'intelligent, kind and a visionary'

My father always said, a fine face isn't going to lay food on the table.

You guys are taking tonto dike too serious. What she is saying is actually different from what the quotes she quoted are saying.

Shes just telling you to shine ur eye well while gold-digging so u dont end up paying broke pples bills. Its really not dt deep.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by Adeevah(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
This churchill guy is not smilling anymore ooo....#iamnotsureheishappilymarried
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by sweetgala(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Medunah:
Just cos she has gotten married now, we wnt hear word again.

I've found any woman who gets married and does not change has got problems
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by Psalmmysammy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hehehehehehhehehehehehe cuming from the person with a wealthy catch! Okay! Seen!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by UIA04(f): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
safarigirl:
Tonto I think this advice should also apply to guys...especially them sef.

Guys should also stop going for flashy girls, especially if your wallet can't handle maintenance fee. some guys want to date Kim Kardashian on a Vic O salary, they want a woman like Toolz, but don't have an account like Tunde. Bros, stop chasing hypo ambassadors. Not all that is yellow was born yellow.

Find a TY Bello, a Chimamanda or an Nse instead of dreaming of a Beyonce. Look for a woman that can help you turn your dreams into a reality, your goals to achievements. Not the ones looking to put holes into the canoe you're trying to construct
Are you a law student
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
I ain't got no type......bad bitches is the only thing that i like!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
See wack English.........I now believe this girl is just fairly beauty without brains.........
Back to her topic.......Is she telling us that many guys have decieved her with flashy things then dump her assss after shinning her congo.....

Churchill you are just a back up plan or a settling plan.......

As a wise man, I should be worried if my wife spew this nonesence...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
you better change your ways.
tayebest:
End time post, after you don wait for how many years flashy dude no come your way. You come dey give us story! angry angry

Good morning jare smiley smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by Mrstranger(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by mamagee3(f): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Okay!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
palata22:
After d flashy dudes have dumped your ass before this one saw u abi? Pls our gals don't need ur advice so they won't be running away from flashy guys like us na grin grin tongue na joke oh

Who be flashy guy?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
janellemonae:

You guys are taking tonto dike too serious. What she is saying is actually different from what the quotes she quoted are saying.

Shes just telling you to shine ur eye well while gold-digging so u dont end up paying broke pples bills. Its really not dt deep.
she talked about her type.... Different people have different things they look for in a person but in the end what you want in a person might not be what you need in someone.

You say what she said wasn't deep but you are the one who isn't looking past the surface.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by obiaguna(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
safarigirl:
Tonto I think this advice should also apply to guys...especially them sef.

Guys should also stop going for flashy girls, especially if your wallet can't handle maintenance fee. some guys want to date Kim Kardashian on a Vic O salary, they want a woman like Toolz, but don't have an account like Tunde. Bros, stop chasing hypo ambassadors. Not all that is yellow was born yellow.

Find a TY Bello, a Chimamanda or an Nse instead of dreaming of a Beyonce. Look for a woman that can help you turn your dreams into a reality, your goals to achievements. Not the ones looking to put holes into the canoe you're trying to construct

I just said a good prayer for you. More wisdom.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by vonn(f): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Young03:
Vonn shebi u don hear her
na so u leave me 4 dt guy cus say he get range rover
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by foriz4u(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
just imagine who is talking about morals! mteeeewwch
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by exentric(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
kallmemrB:
First time something sensible will come from nairaland role model
how so girls always pick the strongest and best mate they can get their hands on...if a very handsome rich guy with no wahala comes her way...
She will leave this nigga's ass... I can only be with a chick that was there in my hustle if not you can like to gently gerrarahia grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by safarigirl(f): 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
pulsa:

me I like and adore brown skinned girls, who be that girl by your side wey dey give us tongue?.
lol...tongue out is actually me
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by pulsa(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
safarigirl:
lol...tongue out is actually me
waoh, grin, mean say you go sabi give bj be that o. winkwinkwinkgringringrin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by dozzy001(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
henrydadon:
the same Tonto dike that keep going for rich guys..some body tell her to shut up her mouth

As if u know werin dey my mind
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by 989900: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Married for less than a year; now knows everything . . . turns 'super-counselor'. SMH.

Can you properly get with the program first, kid?

OTOH basically, it's all about the money.
This is so profound!I know most of us have a type.However,some of us may final realize our type is full of SHET! We've got to stop being so superficial.The king or Queen you've been praying about may be wrapped in unfamiliar decoration.Open your eyes and be Open minded so you may not miss your gift...They may very well be in your presence.. #Majorkey #Mytype use to be FLASHY and they always came with these package (Lies,broke asses,Fraudsters,Fake,And always making me do the spending)•••"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by Curvinus(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Who is this one trying to deceive nah? After banging all the hot bad guys, tattoing their names on your, and now realising that age is no longer on your side, you decided to settle for this schmuck who is stupid enough to agree he'll provide for the rest of your life and now you want to tell us he is not flashy abi. Don't worry, we know better.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by safarigirl(f): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
UIA04:
Are you a law student
yes
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by safarigirl(f): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
UIA04:
Are you a law student
yes
Re: Tonto Dikeh Advises Fans: 'Stop Going For Flashy Guys,Open Your Eyes'(pics) by safarigirl(f): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
sonofananimal:
can you turn your man's dream into reality?

you people will be coming here and be using ya mouth to type nice words but in reality ya all are just bunch of gold DIGGERS!

as if we don't know what ya people are looking for........

I apologize on behalf of all the girls who used you.

And yes, I can probably help someone achieve his dreams cuz I certainly don't fancy made guys, but nobody dey look me, y'all prefer the gold diggers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patoranking Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter / Olajumoke Orisaguna Puts Her Luscious Lips On Display In New Photo / Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.