Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Willing To Buy Freelance Engine Or Hirebee Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Willing To Buy Freelance Engine Or Hirebee Theme (1490 Views)

Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You / Quality Webmaster/designer For Hirebee Freelance Designs Urgently Needed / Buy Any Theme From Themeforest Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willing To Buy Freelance Engine Or Hirebee Theme by Academicwizman(m): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2016
Is anybody here in possession of Freelance engine or Hirebee WordPress theme? Willing to buy the latest version if you have. Thanks
Re: Willing To Buy Freelance Engine Or Hirebee Theme by hollyfat(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Academicwizman:
Is anybody here in possession of Freelance engine or Hirebee WordPress theme? Willing to buy the latest version if you have. Thanks

I have hirebee version 1.3.1

Call or Whatspp 08130327697
Re: Willing To Buy Freelance Engine Or Hirebee Theme by yomalex(m): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Academicwizman:
I have version 1.3.3
Whatsapp 08051504392
Re: Willing To Buy Freelance Engine Or Hirebee Theme by Academicwizman(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
yomalex:
I have version 1.3.3
Whatsapp 08051504392
Which one do you have? FreelanceEngine or hirebee,?
Re: Willing To Buy Freelance Engine Or Hirebee Theme by yomalex(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Academicwizman:
Which one do you have? FreelanceEngine or hirebee,?
Hirebee
Re: Willing To Buy Freelance Engine Or Hirebee Theme by Academicwizman(m): 12:46am On Mar 06, 2016
yomalex:
I have version 1.3.3
Whatsapp 08051504392

Thanks. Unfortunately, the file needed to update has been removed. Can u help rectify?
Re: Willing To Buy Freelance Engine Or Hirebee Theme by yomalex(m): 5:29am On Mar 06, 2016
Academicwizman:

Thanks. Unfortunately, the file needed to update has been removed. Can u help rectify?
? Expatiate
Re: Willing To Buy Freelance Engine Or Hirebee Theme by Academicwizman(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2016
yomalex:
? Expatiate
While installing, it warned that the theme updater cannot be found and that the software cannot be updated. Besides, I tried to use the live preview, it complained that there is no enough permission to do that.
Re: Willing To Buy Freelance Engine Or Hirebee Theme by yomalex(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Academicwizman:

While installing, it warned that the theme updater cannot be found and that the software cannot be updated. Besides, I tried to use the live preview, it complained that there is no enough permission to do that.
The theme works as is, the Appthemes Updater is a separate plugin on its own,only used if you have the appthemes API.

File permissions is entirely a server/webhost settings issue
Re: Willing To Buy Freelance Engine Or Hirebee Theme by ps3o(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Academicwizman:

Both Themes Are Available.

(1) (Reply)

Does Hostgator Accept Gt Bank Master Card Payment? / I Need Someone To Help Me Tweak A Wordpress Theme / I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.