Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

This Matter Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Matter Of Love (802 Views)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter / This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Matter Of Love by emoticonist: 7:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Should you get married to someone that you love or someone that loves you. My little experience in this business tells me that you never really finds someone you love that loves you back equally.
Re: This Matter Of Love by Dyt(f): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2016
Yes
Some people are so lucky to get reciprocated

I had said I would be with who loves me more but I keep longing after that man I loved
I had been with whom I loved but he loved someone else
And yes I had the experience of being loved and loving back but some natural life matters cheesy cheesy wouldn't let us enjoy it

Deep sigh
Re: This Matter Of Love by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2016
cry cry cry cry dont even kno i rada marry who loves me with time i wud love dis can cos i kno mysef

Bt to marry who dont love me dats why divorce rate is high it cant work
Re: This Matter Of Love by Synzu(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2016
My friend go to church angry
Re: This Matter Of Love by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 07, 2016
it's complicated a world bruh
Re: This Matter Of Love by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Can't y'all just give all this shii a rest..... at least for Sunday sake.
Re: This Matter Of Love by emoticonist: 8:21am On Feb 07, 2016
Dyt:
Yes
Some people are so lucky to get reciprocated

I had said I would be with who loves me more but I keep longing after that man I loved
I had been with whom I loved but he loved someone else
And yes I had the experience of being loved and loving back but some natural life matters cheesy cheesy wouldn't let us enjoy it

Deep sigh

I would give anything for that opportunity. Screw the natural life matters! I understand though. Probably medical...
Re: This Matter Of Love by Dyt(f): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2016
emoticonist:

I would give anything for that opportunity. Screw the natural life matters! I understand though. Probably medical...

Well

Good luck on your search for happiness
There's true love
It exists
Real of it
I believe in it and I always do
But......
Re: This Matter Of Love by cruzita(f): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2016
both so that there will be respect and love wil be symbiotic
Re: This Matter Of Love by emoticonist: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2016
cruzita:
both so that there will be respect and love wil be symbiotic

Should you then demand that the person you love loves you back equally or just let go of your crush if not reciprocated?
Re: This Matter Of Love by cruzita(f): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2016
emoticonist:

Should you then demand that the person you love loves you back equally or just let go of your crush if not reciprocated?
you don't have to force yourself on anybody because to every man there is a woman.so when you find your Mrs right u won't have toforve to love I because the love will be there already
Re: This Matter Of Love by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Its complicated mehn @op.

But wetin man go do
Re: This Matter Of Love by Strahovski1(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Excuse me, if everyone decides to marry who loves them not who they love, We won't be having this discussion because no one will be getting married at all.

Think about that then read your post again.

One thing I have learnt during my time as a therapist, is that people see marriage as an obligation. If you do not find love equated do not marry. That's what I advice people. If A does not love B but B loves A. A and B should not get married. Until A loves B as B loves A and their probability for happy ending is 1 before they should marry. But how many people think to that dimension? Everyone wants to marry at all cost without understanding the concept of marriage in the first place.

#out
Re: This Matter Of Love by emoticonist: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2016
adepeter26:
But wetin man go do
smiley
adepeter26:
But wetin man go do
Re: This Matter Of Love by emoticonist: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Strahovski1:
Excuse me, if everyone decides to marry who loves them not who they love, We won't be having this discussion because no one will be getting married at all.

Think about that then read your post again.

One thing I have learnt during my time as a therapist, is that people see marriage as an obligation. If you do not find love equated do not marry. That's what I advice people. If A does not love B but B loves A. A and B should not get married. Until A loves B as B loves A and their probability for happy ending is 1 before they should marry. But how many people think to that dimension? Everyone wants to marry at all cost without understanding the concept of marriage in the first place.

#out

I think your premise then is that the person being loved would eventually develop feelings for the partner doing the loving otherwise it will never lead to marriage? But I say the "developed" love rarely ever becomes as strong as the original....and after years for that matter if ever!
Re: This Matter Of Love by Strahovski1(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2016
emoticonist:

I think your premise then is that the person being loved would eventually develop feelings for the partner doing the loving otherwise it will never lead to marriage? But I say the "developed" love rarely ever becomes as strong as the original....and after years for that matter if ever!

My point is, there shouldn't be marriage at all until there is love between both parties. Not one loving the other first and waiting for the second to develop the love.
Re: This Matter Of Love by emoticonist: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

My point is, there shouldn't be marriage at all until there is love between both parties. Not one loving the other first and waiting for the second to develop the love.

Fair enough.

(1) (Reply)

A Few Collection Of Pete Edochie's Proverbs.. / What Can I Buy For By Gf As Gift / Someone Should Please Help Me Decode This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.