Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why Men So Weak Nowadays(Men get your power back)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men So Weak Nowadays(Men get your power back)? (1167 Views)

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men So Weak Nowadays(Men get your power back)? by Cockyzy(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Hello my fellow men,
What do you think make you a man? Is it the number of women you have fuvked? or how another human being with a different genitals defines you?
This is what you been told. Men should stop chasing/toasting women(it show your self invalidation and need for feminine approval,something you learnt from babyhood),it rob you of your masculine essence and rob women of their own feminine essence too which is to look up to a man(wonder why they like taller men now;they can look up to him). I feel ashamed when I talk with guys and all they want to do is be weak and s3xually needy;that is feminine. Feminine energy is weak and needy. Masculine energy is strong and completely content. Be strong man,the strong survive and thrive;the weak perish. Dont be afraid you wont get girls. Be a man and you would be the one beating them off you with a stick.

Peace!

www.thedreamlounge.net/women-should-always-chase-men/

3 Likes

Re: Why Men So Weak Nowadays(Men get your power back)? by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2016
Cockyzy:
Be a man and you would be the one beating them off you with a stick.
Peace!
This part got me. grin
Re: Why Men So Weak Nowadays(Men get your power back)? by Strahovski1(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2016
I don't understand
Re: Why Men So Weak Nowadays(Men get your power back)? by cruzita(f): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2016
what's your point self
Re: Why Men So Weak Nowadays(Men get your power back)? by vault(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2016
clock on modify and explain pls
Re: Why Men So Weak Nowadays(Men get your power back)? by Emac34: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2016
*in Patoranking voice* what ya say
Re: Why Men So Weak Nowadays(Men get your power back)? by Cockyzy(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2016
@cruzita: ever wonder why you dont like being ignored by guys. I know you females as the back of my hands and you all are done. Guys must be men again.

@brotherly:

Do not give S3X to women and watch them beg. When i mean S3X,I mean not just ur Pleasure rod but your time,attentions(either via looking at them or calling their phones). Ignore them and focus only on you and put yourself first.

Stop complimenting them and notice only their flaws. This would all disensitize your mind to see them as just men with a genital change. Attention is women lifeblood. They cant survive without masculine attention that is why they opening their bodies,painting their face so that you will come to them. Don't.

Attend only to you and watch yourself grow. Your attention is power, brothers.

1 Like

Re: Why Men So Weak Nowadays(Men get your power back)? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cockyzy:
Hello my fellow men,
What do you think make you a man? Is it the number of women you have fuvked? or how another human being with a different genitals defines you?
This is what you been told. Men should stop chasing/toasting women(it show your self invalidation and need for feminine approval,something you learnt from babyhood),it rob you of your masculine essence and rob women of their own feminine essence too which is to look up to a man(wonder why they like taller men now;they can look up to him). I feel ashamed when I talk with guys and all they want to do is be weak and s3xually needy;that is feminine. Feminine energy is weak and needy. Masculine energy is strong and completely content. Be strong man,the strong survive and thrive;the weak perish. Dont be afraid you wont get girls. Be a man and you would be the one beating them off you with a stick.

Peace!

MEN are weak because the weaker vessels now abound
Because MEN are fed with INDOMIE.
Because MARRIED MEN are fed with buscuits and Gala.
Because MEN now drink VIJU milk rather than PALMIE.
Because MOBILE pastors now take decisions for men.
Re: Why Men So Weak Nowadays(Men get your power back)? by vicstar(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
op! Uhm I gat ur point undecided but no one should ask me to explain grin
Re: Why Men So Weak Nowadays(Men get your power back)? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
We still have men that stand their grounds when dealing with women..I dated one principled-guy and it was indeed hell for me, calls me once a week, no xxxx, no attention, you must be truthful and open to him .All he had in his mind was to reach his goal "to become a lecturer "of which he has achieved now...
Re: Why Men So Weak Nowadays(Men get your power back)? by SkinnyDude(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cockyzy:
@cruzita: ever wonder why you dont like being ignored by guys. I know you females as the back of my hands and you all are done. Guys must be men again.

@brotherly:

Do not give S3X to women and watch them beg. When i mean S3X,I mean not just ur Pleasure rod but your time,attentions(either via looking at them or calling their phones). Ignore them and focus only on you and put yourself first.

Stop complimenting them and notice only their flaws. This would all disensitize your mind to see them as just men with a genital change. Attention is women lifeblood. They cant survive without masculine attention that is why they opening their bodies,painting their face so that you will come to them. Don't.

Attend only to you and watch yourself grow. Your attention is power, brothers.

if you don't give them attention, other bulldogs are there to shower them with attention

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Gets Stuck With Lover During Intercourse / Pls Advice: Am In Love With My Madam’s Husband, I Want To Snatch Him Completely / Young Lady Ends Up In The ER After A Wild Sexual Romp With Her Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.