Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

The No Pain, All Gain Reasons You Should Dump Radio/tv Advertising In 2016. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The No Pain, All Gain Reasons You Should Dump Radio/tv Advertising In 2016. (328 Views)

What Nigerians Searched For On Google In 2016 / The Top 3 Main Google Ranking Factors To Focus On In 2016. / 6 Best Ways To Make Money From Your Blog In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The No Pain, All Gain Reasons You Should Dump Radio/tv Advertising In 2016. by akamba01(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2016
Probably you haven't given it a thought, but there are huge benefits and enormous advantages in shunning the cutthroat priced world of radio/TV advertising and focus on using the latest, cost effective, fast and reliable advertising technology - BULK SMS!
In this article, I will tell you the secrets/
advantages behind this speedy means of reaching your target audience.

1. EASE OF REACHING A LARGE GROUP OF PERSONS.
If you have ever tried using your phone to send SMS to many people at a time, you will find out how difficult it can get. Besides the cost (N4.00K)of sending each message, you will spend more time and energy trying to achieve your goal.
However, with Bulk SMS, you can reach out to millions of people within seconds. All you need to do is to type your message and click "send" and the message reaches all the numbers in the recipient box. So, if you are looking to advertise your business, events, school, church program etc. Consider using Bulk SMS.

2. VERY AFFORDABLE/CHEAP SERVICE
If you have ever tried using radio or TV to advertise your services, you can easily relate to what I am saying here. You will agree with me that while reaching about 10,000 persons over the radio or TV will render you broke (figuratively) except you have a big budget, using Bulk SMS to get across to the same number of persons will cost you next to nothing.
Therefore, with Bulk SMS, you save a lot of money and increase your return on investment.

3. REACHING YOUR AUDIENCE PERSONALLY
You will notice that whenever an SMS (text message) gets to your phone, you will suspend other tasks to read through it. You will agree with me that the easiest way I can get your attention, other than calls, is through SMS.
Whatever the content of your message, you can be sure that 99% of the recipient will get to read what you sent.
On the other hand, you cannot say the same of radio or TV and all the other forms of information dissemination. How many people actually listen to radio or watch TV at any given time? How many of the numerous adverts that get aired on radio/TV that you actually listen to? I can be sure its a few.

4. EASE OF CUSTOMIZATION
With bulk SMS you can customize the look and "feel" of you message. You can use your name, your business name or just any name you wish as the sender ID (name that appears on recipient's phone, instead of your phone number). You can schedule your message to deliver automatically at a future date (suitable for alerts, notifications, anniversaries, birthday wishes etc.) In fact with bulk SMS, you are the chief designer of your message.

The above four are just a few reasons you should be looking at dumping radio/TV and keying into the cheap, easy, fast and efficient world of bulk SMS.

To get you started in your path of superb communication using bulk SMS, I strongly recommend using Nigeria's cheapest,fastest and most reliable bulk sms service provider - AKAMBA SMS - www.akambasms.com. they offer free SMS, fast and reliable service etc. Signing up with them is free and you get free units upon sign up and their service is very cheap. Just log in to their portal now - www.akambasms.com to find out other benefits.

Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons My Suit Die / Cone In Fast If You Have Adsense For Sell / Can An Imported Css Be Edited In My Wapblog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.