Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Pastor Oritsejafor Has Fallen From Grace To Grass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oritsejafor Has Fallen From Grace To Grass (748 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor Shows His Football Skills At Warri City Stadium (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor & His Wife Kiss In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Oritsejafor Has Fallen From Grace To Grass by ExpertNosa(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2016

A former president of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie, has taken a swipe at the current president of the association, Ayo Oritsejafor describing his romance with the former president, Goodluck Jonathan as disgraceful.

Cardinal-Okogie11In an interview with Premium Times, the soft-spoken cleric said it was shameful that Ortitsejafor decided to abandon his office as a man of God for politics.

He said, “My brother, I must tell you this; CAN leadership today is zero. CAN has no leader,” he said.

“Thank God you are talking to one of the founders of CAN, and I was there as their leader for eight years. Then, the whole country knew that CAN had a leader, not by my own might, but by God. Because what we were doing then, we had only one voice. But the problem we have now is that people are struggling for power in an unrighteous way. And because he is struggling for power, he can do little or nothing.

“And we didn’t buy the position.
[url]http://www.michaelnosa.com/2016/02/pastor-oritsejafor-has-fallen-from.html[url][/url]
[/url]
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Has Fallen From Grace To Grass by funnynation(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2016
k
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Has Fallen From Grace To Grass by solpat(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2016
This is what happens when a pastor wants to become a politician lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Has Fallen From Grace To Grass by DrayZee: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2016
Why will you use your hand to type nonsense like this? Who are you to judge a Man of God?
Be careful oh!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Has Fallen From Grace To Grass by henryutd(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Why do you have to attach Pastor to his name. Simply say Mr Oritsejafor has fallen from Grace to grass or soil (he has gone below grass).

He has chosen the shorter way to the cross. He has abandoned the old rugged cross.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Has Fallen From Grace To Grass by Imortal001: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Pastor blink blink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Has Fallen From Grace To Grass by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2016
I've seen this article more than 12 times at different times and media. Let it rest. It is not a new article.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Has Fallen From Grace To Grass by donbrowser(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmmm aiye le ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Has Fallen From Grace To Grass by firstking01(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

What I Gain And Learnt When Reading Bible And Quran Under The Freedom Of Worship / What’s So Good About Good Friday? / Pastor Claims He Went To Heaven And Had Selfies With Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.