Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

She’s Wicked And Embarrasses Me In Public, Man Tells Court •he Must Restore Me T - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She’s Wicked And Embarrasses Me In Public, Man Tells Court •he Must Restore Me T (814 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s Wicked And Embarrasses Me In Public, Man Tells Court •he Must Restore Me T by Ewuro4: 9:29am On Feb 07, 2016
January 30, 2016
Written by:
Ayomide Owonibi with Agency Reports

THIRTY-FIVE-YEAR-OLD woman, Basirat Alatise, whose husband, Morufu Alatise, 48, dragged before an Agboyi/Ketu customary court caused a mild drama when she turned down the divorce, saying that the only condition that will make her accept the break-up is if the husband could restore her to the state he met her so that she could be attractive to a man if she is willing to get married again.

Morufu had petitioned the court to dissolve the three-year-old marriage on the grounds that there is no more love in the marriage.

He also cited destruction of property, constant embarrassment in public and show of wickedness as reasons for the divorce.

But his wife insisted he must get her back to the state he met her or he would be stuck with her for life.

Morufu told the court that he met Basirat at a carnival and liked her and then decided to marry her.

He said he met her mum who gave her approval and they got married.

According to him, he told Basirat that he had another woman who had a child for him and she accepted the arrangement but that when she moved into his house, she proved to be stubborn, fighting the mother of his child whenever she came to visit, and also embarrassing him in the process.

He added that his wife even got to the point of getting him arrested and locking him up in a police cell several times.

But when the court asked the wife if she also wanted the divorce, Basirat said she was against it and would never agree to it unless Morufu made her to go back to how she was.

“When I met my husband, he never told me he was married. My relatives though, were asking me how a man in his forties would not be married, that it would be better we investigate and know why he was not yet married all these years.

“It was then that we discovered that he already had a wife and when I confronted him, he said that the wife he married had died. After a while, we discovered it was a lie, that the wife was alive and I became friends with her.

“After a while, we then discovered that he now has another girlfriend he was secretly seeing and the lady comes to his office which is in our house to visit him. It was very embarrassing for me and when I confronted him, he asked the lady to beat me up.

“We fought and the lady tore my clothes and I immediately went to report at the police station and he was arrested and put in cell because he refused to produce the lady who fought me but I eventually bailed him.

“I forgave him but he still brings the new girlfriend to his office which my father gave him. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I usually harass him so that he would know that I am not happy with his attitude, yet he still continued and had the audacity to say he wants divorce.

“I will never accept any divorce except he has the power to take me back to the position he met me before I got pregnant; return all the money I have spent, otherwise, this marriage is until death do us part,” she said

[url]http://tribuneonlineng.com/she’s-wicked-and-embarrasses-me-in-public-man-tells-court-•he-must-restore-me-to-how-he-met-me-0[/url]
Re: She’s Wicked And Embarrasses Me In Public, Man Tells Court •he Must Restore Me T by Imortal001: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2016
No be lie
Re: She’s Wicked And Embarrasses Me In Public, Man Tells Court •he Must Restore Me T by yaqq: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2016
hilarious couple
Re: She’s Wicked And Embarrasses Me In Public, Man Tells Court •he Must Restore Me T by yaqq: 9:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Now this is funny! 4 d woman to come wt this " to take her back to how she was" then one can imagine how troublesome she is! ds man deserve exactly this kinda woman cos d man no d try! by fire by force u must remain husband n wi-fi
Re: She’s Wicked And Embarrasses Me In Public, Man Tells Court •he Must Restore Me T by taryour(f): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
LOL. This one no be here ooo. The man don enter am,

(1) (Reply)

4 Men Recreate A Photo They Took In School 40 Years Ago / Nigeria Records First Baby By ‘frozen Egg’- The Nation / Finest couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.