Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool (5898 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Diamonddris(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2016
OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool

16 young teenage girls between the age of 13 and 17 years of age have become pregnant after a pool party went terribly wrong, reports the Tallahassee Herald this morning. A simple weekend pool party turned to tragedy when one of the young men attending the birthday celebration ejaculated in the pool without warning the house guests, accidentally ending up impregnating half of the girls present at the celebration.
“I’m glad I didn’t have my swimsuit that day,” remembers Daliah Jennings, present during the celebration. “It was a surprise party to celebrate my 15th birthday, let’s just say that a baby in my womb is the kind of present I’m glad I didn’t get” she acknowledges, visibly relieved of not getting pregnant. The young man claims there was no s*x at the party at all and that he only ejaculated in the pool by accident.
“Some people in town say we had some kind of wild s*x orgy going on and that’s how I got all those girls pregnant, but I’m proud to say that I am still a virgin and that if anyone doesn’t believe me, I’m ready to undergo medical examination to prove it if that’s what it takes,” says the 15 year old. “I’ve become some sort of a local celebrity. People come up to me all the time and shake my hand and congratulate me, but I didn’t do anything!” he adds, visibly sincere.
Dr. John Suzukima of Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Hospital, who was the first to link the multiple births to a single cause, believes the young man has a rare medical condition calledspermafortiswhich makes his semen unusually potent. “Clinical tests have proven that people who suffer fromspermafortishave sperm counts close to a thousand times more potent and rich in spermatozoids than the average man,” he explains. “This kind of semen is fairly similar to that of common water mammals, such as dolphins, manatees and seals and has properties that make it incredibly resistant to water. This condition could definitely explain what happened in this case but clinical trials and further tests would be needed to prove this theory,” he told local reporters.

1 Share

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Diamonddris(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by sinaj(f): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Mitcheeeeew undecided
Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Gosh! That dude's spunk is so fertile. shocked

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Baby mamaz Spree!gringrin

Lmfao!

is this even Possible? Like all "16" of them got pregnant? That was a whole lotta fertile, Angry, Ass-kicking Spermatozoa!grin

5 Likes

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Mario1989(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Serious case

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by MKO4ever(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Abortion straight, else some of them will give birth to fish, dolphin or mammy water spirit. God forbid

5 Likes

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2016
this is gold !
Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Boybrano(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2016
I wish I was the lucky guy.

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2016
Estharfabian:

is this even Possible? Like all "16" of them got pregnant? That was a whole lotta Spermatozoa!grin
We have about 3 Billion is a cup full.

A drop is enough to populate Lagos. shocked

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Emac34: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Boybrano:
I wish I was the lucky guy.
undecided

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2016
PushMusic:
LoL!grin

Obviously!undecided

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Adonis3: 10:36am On Feb 07, 2016
excuse me...

This is fvcking BS!

Is it even possible for a man to impregnate two women on a single round of ejaculation?

There has to be certain quantity for it to even get the chance to fertilize any egg

Plus how did the diluted semen swim to the pvssies of the girlsundecided

#Adonis3HasSopken

9 Likes

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by jhydebaba(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2016
Na lie joor

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by henrydadon(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2016
I smell lies

5 Likes

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Drops26(f): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmmn, and all 16 of them were ovulating on dat day...lies everywhere

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by chibwike(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2016
Maybe the girls swallowed the sperm, this is just impossible abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by DesChyko: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2016
So crazy to be true.. If there ain't no source for this, I'm so not eating this beans and plantain angry

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by coldsummer: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2016
Lmao if I hear
Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Michellla(f): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Baby mamaz Spree!gringrin

Lmfao!

is this even Possible? Like all "16" of them got pregnant? That was a whole lotta fertile, Angry, Ass-kicking Spermatozoa!grin
wonder fluid gringrin
he must be related to 2face

5 Likes

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2016
Michellla:
wonder fluid gringrin
he must be related to 2face
LoL!grin
The guy could make A fortune outta Those jellies..

Like helping Barren Couples and all?
He should start a business.
"Wonder fluids sold here" grin Get one drop and conceive!cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Michellla(f): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin The guy could make A fortune outta Those jellies..

Like helping Barren Couples and all? He should start a business. "Wonder fluids sold here" grin Get one drop and conceive!cheesy
Lmao.That Cracked Me Up.grin

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2016
This is so not true, even if the guy ejaculated inside the pool, how did the sperm find its way into the womb of all those girls, where they swimming naked, even if they were, it's not possible for the sperm go reach their womb. Swallowing the water with the sperm can't even get you pregnant. I don't believe this story joor
Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by vault(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2016
WTF..... super fertile sperm grin
Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Elosky20: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2016
lie of the century. spermatozoa cant even survive in chlorine, talk more of impregnating someone. i believe those girls got pregnant after wild sex at the party, then try to blame it on one person

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by chigoizie7(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2016
Adonis3:
excuse me...

This is fvcking BS!

Is it even possible for a man to impregnate two women on a single round of ejaculation?

There has to be certain quantity for it to even get the chance to fertilize any egg

Plus how did the diluted semen swim to the pvssies of the girlsundecided

#Adonis3HasSopken

Maybe u didn't read all, and it takes just one sperm to fertilise an ege
Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by macino1(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2016
This is seriously serious. Except the guy is using our fertility product:

www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love#41799881
Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by qhutetomsel(f): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin
The guy could make A fortune outta Those jellies..

Like helping Barren Couples and all?
He should start a business.
"Wonder fluids sold here" grin Get one drop and conceive!cheesy
grin grin grin
Esther you will not kee somebody on nl grin

'Wonder fluids indeed'
Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by flokii: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2016
PushMusic:

I concur..

more than enof sef.
Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Holywizard: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2016
i cum just waste my sperm 4 nylon since sec skul days
Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2016
Make the dude no do mistake say he wan play(raw) with his babe or like those dudes that always make me wanna puke, the "let me insert just the tip crew" cos na one chance with this kinda guy. His precum would be far richer than the sperm of average guys.
Re: OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head / Sweet: Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Steamy Photos / Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.