Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) (2431 Views)

Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas / Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder / Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by henryanna36: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2016
A Nigerian man Emeka Nelson has developed an electricity generator that is powered by water.According to the Nsukka-born Nigerian,he invented a generator that runs on water, a machine for recycling non-biodegradable wastes.Speaking further,he said his third invention, a bio digester, is under development.

Emeka is a graduate of the National Metallurgical Training Institute.He started a fundraising campaign on social media trough his partner, Karo Kanye Akamune.He needs at least N1,000,000 (about $5,000) right now for continuation of his research and products’ improvements.

“Creative and inventive minds in Africa should be identified, supported and celebrated. Instead of marrying a third wife or building a forth house you would hardly ever sleep in, invest that money in people like Emeka Nelson,” Karo Kanye Akamune urges Nigerians.

Emeka runs his private company, Creative E Machines, based in Awka, Nigeria.Read what he said below...

“I can imagine a world where human feaces, urine etc are turned into cooking gas and best of fertilizers for our farmers.

“I can imagine a society where this machine replaces all our soak away and pit latrine toilet systems. Creative minds tech team is working on it now,”

Karo Kanye Akamune added...
“Always remember, a country that does not produce man-made goods and services will always lag behind".

Nice to see Nigerians with creative minds.Kudos to him.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/nigerian-man-develops-electricity.html

Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by nosypat(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Cool
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by henryanna36: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Another pic

Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by Kingsasian(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Wow nice innovation. I wish i could invest in his business. May God continue to strenghten you and grant you more knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by skup008(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2016
wow.
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by INTROVERT(f): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2016
Cool
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by kodded(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2016
some people from the other side of the niger will not like this news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by Ahzyz(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2016
Soon u we hear about my

Watchout.
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by toyeoye(m): 11:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Ahzyz:
Soon u we hear about my

Watchout.
hmm? about your watch out?
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by rassan: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Thank Almighty God for this our brother's knowledge. I pray for more wisdom,knowledge and understanding for him. My fellow brothers on Nairaland it the best time for all of us to support this our guy that got this latest innovation. Let's suspend religion/ethnicity for now.
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by tnthommie(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Great minds like this should be supported and encouraged to exploit their capabilities to make Nigeria great.

Click like if you believe Nigeria will be the world power someday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Wow. Hugs and Kudos to him.
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by Chazzyboy: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2016
This must take over
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by tnthommie(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Wow. Hugs and Kudos to him.
Ur so pretty, can I get some hug too?
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2016
tnthommie:

Ur so pretty, can I get some hug too?
oh y not. *hugs him*
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by NobleAngell(f): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2016
Sounds good but disturbing. I hope water doesn't become the next scarce commodity. At least we don't cook, bath or drink petrol and diesel.
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by tnthommie(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
oh y not. *hugs him*
Aww, thanks dear.
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Why we no dey see wetin nigerians dey invent for market to buy and use?
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by xmich(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Good job.
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by Lordtrillion(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wow, kudos
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by modik(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
NobleAngell:
Sounds good but disturbing. I hope water doesn't become the next scarce commodity. At least we don't cook, bath or drink petrol and diesel.

Can somebody help me think the future and not fear of unknown?
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by RobinHez(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
It Looks.... Er........ Nigerianish! grin

Good one tho
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by Ahzyz(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
toyeoye:

hmm? about your watch out?
eyah sowi i no u use nokia asha

My phone mistake.
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Great innovation I wish I am rich I will invest in him big time
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
kodded:
some people from the other side of the niger will not like this news
u guyz are so annoying...smh
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by kodded(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Disaino:
u guyz are so annoying...smh
if you think that I am lying check the names of the moniker that will ridicule this young man invention angry
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by Udmaster(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 This thread should be at the frontpage na.
Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by CCsurplus007(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
We need the right environment and a great of of investment in research and the world would reckon with Nigeria. I would advise this brilliant young man to seek foreign sponsors. waiting on the government is like expecting the second coming of christ

.. .. .. .. ..... .. .. ... .......... .. ... ... .... .. .. .. .... ... .. .. ...... .. .. ...

pic 1: Emeka poses near MGBANWE C12, a machine that turns non-biodegradable wastes like plastics, waterproof nylon, etc. into “petrol, kerosene, diesel and some other heavy oils and interlocking stones”. Photo: Karo Kanye Akamune

Pic 2: MGBANWE C12, a machine that turns non-biodegradable wastes

pic 3: An interlocking stone that was allegedly produced by MGBANWE C12.

Re: Nigerian Man Develops Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water(photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
While this is a laudable feat, there are some obvious questions that should be asked before the funding begins

1) Can the generator generate the required amount of electricity? No one wants to waste time with a 100V generator when there are 250; 300 V generators around?

2) Can such a generator withstand long and hard use : Generators are meant to last for quite a long time, not for 6-9 months.

3) Economic Feasibility: I'll explain in one word: Is it sellable?grin

If it can pass those three tests, well then, Good job to the dude.

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Power Bank From Used Laptop Battery? / 10 Best Android Apps Of 2015 You Should Have Installed! / $10 Million In Cisco Global Cybersecurity Scholarships!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.