Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed (25003 Views)

"Nigerians Losing Hope In Your Change Mantra" - Labour To Buhari. / ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust / CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by tuniski: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mutuwa:

Who is ruling you and your entire negative house holds,his impacts would be felt by your generation(if any) and there is apparently nothing,I repeat,NOTHING any of you can do about that.

Shut up and observe,maybe you may gain wisdom in your coarse life.. wink
Donkey..
zombie confirmed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Mutuwa(m): 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
marshborn:

And what is unreasonable about the criticism being given by people about buhari's government,it is not the first to experience it, the previous administration even had it worse.
Oga stop being sentimental, if you see something wrong you say it.

Oga stop being sentimental..if you see something right DULY acknowledge it.Why hype the wrong and remain silent on the right..
if you didn't get the innuendo in the post,please re read it again...Its as lucid as a stainless white,except if you want to be sentimental..
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Mutuwa(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
tuniski:
zombie confirmed

Sentimental Donkey confirmed..
Myopic forever.. grin
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by G1gbolahan: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Have we seen change? Yes. Complete change? Not yet. And any wise person knows that will take some time. So pls our Hon Minister should not focus on the people who will never see any good in this administration. Change is here to stay, get used to it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by marshborn(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mutuwa:

Oga stop being sentimental..if you see something right DULY acknowledge it.Why hype the wrong and remain silent on the right..
if you didn't get the innuendo in the post,please re read it again...Its as lucid as a stainless white,except if you want to be sentimental..

Did you make this same statement about the previous administration, when they faced criticism? Bad news is what makes the news. Turn on cnn or aljazira and tell me how many good news u would hear compared to the number of bad news.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Which youth? If Nairaland comments are like mirrors to view who Nigerian youth are, then I'm sorry, y'all ain't ready to lead and take over any f***in thing. I'm not saying the oldies are leading us aright either...

Achuwa1:
All this old men we voted into power has ridiculed us in our very presence locally & internationally,,,
Henceforth,i do rather stay @ home & watch tele during election day than go out to qeue under the sun to vote for anyone man or woman above 50 yrs ..
he or she must be a seasoned career person & not certificateless...
i advise any other person vying for political appointment or election tht is above 50 to only be working @ an advisory capacity with no position..
The youth must take over if we truly want the real change we expect
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Mutuwa(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
marshborn:

Did you make this same statement about the previous administration, when they faced criticism? Bad news is what makes the news. Turn on cnn or aljazira and tell me how many good news u would hear compared to the number of bad news.

look my friend.Its been ages since I stopped listening to and watching any news,both on CNN,aljazerah and their likes.That statement I made ever since I understood that Nigerian's never acknowledge a good man up and till he his gone..when it was OBJ I heard, "mean,useless,misdirected"..blah blah blah an finally,THEY said,we wished military would come back and sanitize the country.

Yar'adua "he is sick" 7 point agenda is rubbish" blah blah blah..at least OBJ didn't do this and that..

Good luck Jonathan "clueless" regional leader" blah blah blah May God bless yar'adua at least he didn't do this,he did that...

Buhari..."

I reiterate guy,the post has an innuendo..give it a wider meaning,allow the human intellect in you to flow an capture reality.

what you here in news is Murder,Murder,rape,rape,rape,gore,carnage and anything not fit for the happiness of the human mind.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by E383: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
APC disappoint me daily. I hope it will not be another 4years of confusion.

Right now, I am not so pleased with President Buhari. A lot of things are at a standstill because of one silly anti corruption war of which we raise dust, make noise, then it dies down, nothing done, no one apprehended.

All is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by marshborn(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mutuwa:

look my friend.Its been ages since I stopped listening to and watching any news,both on CNN,aljazerah and their likes.That statement I made ever since I understood that Nigerian's never acknowledge a good man up and till he his gone..when it was OBJ I heard, "mean,useless,misdirected"..blah blah blah an finally,THEY said,we wished military would come back and sanitize the country.

Yar'adua "he is sick" 7 point agenda is rubbish" blah blah blah..at least OBJ didn't do this and that..

Good luck Jonathan "clueless" regional leader" blah blah blah May God bless yar'adua at least he didn't do this,he did that...

Buhari..."

I reiterate guy,the post has an innuendo..give it a wider meaning,allow the human intellect in you to flow an capture reality.

what you here in news is Murder,Murder,rape,rape,rape,gore,carnage and anything not fit for the happiness of the human mind.

Well said, but its just human nature no matter the good you do, people would always hype the bad more. So the comments you see being made here by some individuals is just normal.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Mutuwa(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
marshborn:

Well said, but its just human nature no matter the good you do, people would always hype the bad more. So the comments you see being made here by some individuals is just normal.

nice one..its a human trait.This is true..that is why I also said to someone who quoted same that least,we should be reasonable in our criticisms.
A right is a right even if it is YOU that is doing it,and a wrong is a wrong,even if EVERYONE is doing it.
remember the almighty forgives all our sins with just a singular act of good deed,sins of over 40,50,60 years can be forgiven sharply.
humans..hmmmm...just like you said they hype the singular bad deed more than the good one.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Abeg what happened to body odour
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
tuniski:
zombie confirmed

Bros na bloodie zombie. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by EternalTruths: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
erusen:
which one be treacherous south

They know themselves.

Thank God I belong to the better South.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by excel101(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Mrjo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sir, is nt misunderstood u gụys brain wash majority of us, well u hav just said the truth for the first time. Tribalism killed democrasy buried by soldier.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by omojane91(f): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
funlord:
smiley

It would have made no difference. Nigerians would have still voted out the administration of the clueless buffoon regardless!

The message he is trying to pass across is simply nothing but the truth! I'm sure you and I also engage in corrupt practices on a small scale in our daily lives if we should be honest.

The message only offends the sensibilities of the unreasonable, the daft or hate filled wailers!
Chai! APC zombies must defend no matter what! I pity the so called youth of this country.
#NigeriansAreNotCriminals #Nigeriagoodpeoplegreatnation
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by ministeriallist: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nigeria has changed "technically". grin
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Trustisaburden: 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lie Moh'd can lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Herrmes: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why dint you correct them before the elections? Motherfuckers.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Hmmm. Are they now talking from two mouths? Should we call this their "change" a scam?

We already did!
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by rawpey247: 12:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Nicur:
A man woke up from sleep shouting holy ghost fire!!! The wife asked is lion chasing you
in your dream? That would have been better said the man. What happen the wife asked?
I nearly voted for APC again in my dream, the wife shouted blood of Jesus!!!!!!

Funny sha.....so voting them back has turned curse??......may Jah have mercy....anyway am not surprise cox I knew it from the onset......I took Ekiti as a case study.....APC I feared them with passion when it comes to deceiving crowd..... I rest my case!
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2016
Change can come in two forms, negative change which we are witnessing at the moment and positive change which we r yet to see... Some people say Rome wasnt built in a day, but it only takes a few months to know in what direction a government would fall either on the negative or positive... The buhari administration has failed to alleviate the suffering of the people in the least manner... Rather they have succeeded in putting more people out of work in 8 months than any government did in 4 years... This is CHANGE as promised, but it is change for the worse... No one is asking for a miracle... But how can u effect positive change when a government is run by the same cycle of old crooks who only think about their own survival?!
Buhari might be a good man with good intentions surrounded by the worst people...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by makyegh(m): 1:00am On Feb 08, 2016
This Mr. Lai is a very funny man. He should simply tell us without all this rigmarolling that his govt will put all #Nigerians through a course on #AttitudinalChange. How they will do this we don't know.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 08, 2016
It's your father that's a clueless buffoon. You can never say such things if you understand leadership. Does Buhari appear insightful or clueless?
funlord:
smiley

It would have made no difference. Nigerians would have still voted out the administration of the clueless buffoon regardless!

The message he is trying to pass across is simply nothing but the truth! I'm sure you and I also engage in corrupt practices on a small scale in our daily lives if we should be honest.

The message only offends the sensibilities of the unreasonable, the daft or hate filled wailers!
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by funlord(m): 3:40am On Feb 08, 2016
TrueSenator:
It's my useless father that is a clueless buffoon. I can only say such things since I don't understand leadership. Does Buhari appear insightful or clueless?

So you even have a father? I was so sure that you were a descendant of a fallen, uneducated, manner less, dim witted demon, and since we all know that demons lack refinement I was not suprised by your idiotic style of interaction !
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by serikiYCU(m): 6:29am On Feb 08, 2016
funlord:
smiley

God bless u

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by cizy: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Every Nigerian is guilty - Lai Mohammed.

All Nigerians are criminal except me - Buhari.

Ladyexcellency is neither a criminal nor am I guilty of either indiscipline or any crime.

I am only guilty of misguided interpretation of rule no. 9f of Nairaland for which I have suffered repeated ban on daily, weekly and monthly bases.

Don't mind the foolish APC agbayas. Imagine what he said;

“Nigeria cannot adequately account for the lives that had been lost simply because some pharmacists decided to adulterate drugs. We cannot quantify how many lives we have lost because of the danfo drivers that wake up in the morning to drink paraga before hitting the road. Most of the traffic bottleneck in Nigeria today is due to indiscipline,” he said.

And forgot to include this;

"we can't quantify how many people that were lost in 2011 as a result of the post election violence when his principal childishly decided not to conced defeat, thereby making the statement - if what happened in 2011 should repeat itself, dogs (SE) and baboons (SW) will be soaked in blood".

This is a man that was totally defeated hands down and new he was defeated.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by ewosk: 8:36am On Feb 08, 2016
OLADD:
Can somebody drum it into the ears of Lai Mohammed to stop playing on people's intelligence? Nigerians are not expecting overnight turnaround in national outlook but can recognise a positive change when they see one.

Definitely, a positive change can never be accompanied with;

1. Increase in Electricity Tariff without steady power.

.2. Increase in price of kerosene without palliatives to the vulnerable poor masses.

3. Skyrocketing exchange rate at over N300 to a Dollar.

4. Increase in feeding allowance at the presidency from N500m to N1.7b

5. Presentation of a national budget to the NA without vetting or detailed scrutiny thereby resulting in unprecedented ignominy.

6. Disjointed or non-existent economic policy direction that scares away FDI .

7. Lack of intelligence blueprint in tackling terrorism, kidnapping, armed robbery and other social menaces.

These are the issues bothering Nigerians and not necessarily been over-expectant. We are no dumbs

YOU SHOULD FIND A PLACE IN THERE FOR STAMP DUTY...#50 per transaction....

All Nigerians are guilty....SMH so disappointed by this crop of leaders
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Anglovel: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2016
dikeigbo2:
One week, one ........... .....

Oga Lai, ejoor sir
My dear Learned Classmate kpele ooo see what politcs has turned u into an apologist because of fallacies. See u soon
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by dikeigbo2(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2016
Anglovel:
My dear Learned Classmate kpele ooo see what politcs has turned u into an apologist because of fallacies. See u soon

Don't get it twisted, abegoooooo
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Zuula(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2016
I love that "we wailers" part.We were called wailers because we saw what the zombies culdnt see,we were called wailers because we saw the handwriting on the wall,we were called wailers because we understood the battle the past administration was facing,we were called wailers because we weren't economical with the truth. I'll rather be a wailer than to be a Zombie!
drss:
a wise man once said, ''if u ar going to do evil, dig two graves.''
funy APC's change campaign slogan which they used against GEJ is now coming back to haunt dem grin grin grin but who started d campaign dat PDP destroyed nigeria and dat APC change mantra will restore d con3 back ar they not d once ar they saying d change they campaign with is different from d change they brainwashed nigerians to believe
in oda words, d shameless one is saying dat d status quo still remains, dat nigerians should give buari administration time to loot d con3 dry first, before they begin implementing their change mantra. dis administration just confessed dat their governance is just business as usual. notin has changed. tell me when will buari govt begin their change mantra if not now
liar mohammed n his cronies ar chronic liars.
but we ar not surprised cos we wailers knew right from d onset dat APC change is a total scam!
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by omnisali: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Those who supported the Change mantra are not complaining, we are acknowledging the cleansing going on in the land.

May the cleansing remain in ur family and generations.buhari na President Buhari. Zoogeria. BAN ME AGAIN PLS. So if I type d u l l a r d I n h o. E go show una president name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution / APC: We Did No Wrong, Bagudu Replies Pro-oshiomhole Group / Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola, Running Mate As APC Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.