Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? (15866 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Boeing777pilot: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Work related...

But I participated online though
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
factorial1:

It saddens that, that's the way you see it.
If you know the evicacy and essence of worship, you wouldn't have said this sir.

I know this might cause a life ban.. But I'm not the type that hides truth Mr. Seun Osewa. Cheers

If he was a Christian it would've been a lifetime ban but he's an atheist so Spam bot is on your case cheesy chop 24hrs tongue
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by kanaleke(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

Well, the praise worship part of church is nice because it can help you to lose weight and build your physical stamina. It's like dancing at a club.
oga seun, I sight u......u need to be questioned on dx ur comment tho
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Williamsesco(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Because we opted to pray at home this Sunday. God is everywhere, and hears prayers from every corner of the globe.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by NnamdiN: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
I work Sundays
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by menxer: 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
The beauty of spiritual reality is its universality or multiversality and nobody or group has monopoly of it.

If you didn't go to someone's business center church, it doesn't matter because God is in the air you breath, do you need to pay tithe or give money to breath?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Doctorate(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
I'm on call... doctors don't have weekends!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
trigar12:
Nowadays church no dey sweet me go. I feel so comfortable sitting at home doing nothing on Sundays. I need prayers mehn sad cry

Praying for you right now.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
kanaleke:
We always have this available made excuses of not going to church when someone asks....ranging from " I had a long day on saturday, I couldn't figure out what to put on or I don't have nice cloth to wear, some will even go as far as saying that they woke late- I think that is the funniest among all and unfortunately I among these group. Let's hear from you. What prevented you from going to church today nairalanders
fine fine girls don change church from our church angry am looking for churches around with fine fine girls, meanwhile oya dab cool i love that song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by flyca: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nubian113:

So you're gonna tell a man where to sit in his own house

Your case dey serious tongue

#JIC you didn't know that's the BOSS grin

As the boss, he should be the first to play by the rules angry Wasn't he the one that banned Christians from commenting on Muslim threads?
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by tonymorris: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

Well, the praise worship part of church is nice because it can help you to lose weight and build your physical stamina. It's like dancing at a club.
Oga Seun so you are not a believer of God
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by cocoflakes: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
HANGOVER
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Funkybabee(f): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
I don't know why people are lazy even disrespect God for not going to church on Sunday, a special day which God give u to serve him
one day in my church my pastor said people have been rude to God for not coming to church early that if its an appointment they will go early some will not even sleep self If its appointment with minister or governor. but if it say na for sunday service u go dey see people coming to church by 10:am
may God save us from our sins

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
flyca:

As the boss, he should be the first to play by the rules angry Wasn't he the one that banned Christians from commenting on Muslim threads?

He banned them insulting Muslims on Muslim threads. What rule Say's one can't have an opinion. He stated that he was atheist to clear up his point. Go away! Long live Democratic speech! And stop insulting Muslims angry insulting is abusing the freedom of speech.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by flyca: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nubian113:

He banned them insulting Muslims on Muslim threads. What rule Say's one can't have an opinion. He stated that he was atheist to clear up his point. Go away! Long live Democratic speech! And stop insulting Muslims angry insulting is abusing the freedom of speech.

Mrs Lai Mohammed, is that you
Before anyone is allowed to comment on the Muslim thread, you must pledge your allegiance to Allah. So at what point does the rule separate speech, comment and insult

Now you go away angry

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by mikovo2002(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
I am not finnacially bouyant and feel cheated with the triple offerrings been collected

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by olayinkajnr(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Glossyclick:
Hw e take concern u. My Friend Gerera hia for real mehn shit. U don't know not mm but am gonna teach u some mmm grin grin grin

Ugochi, when you start all this mm?
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by prof2015(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
I didn't go coz I am an atheist

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by IamforGod: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

Sorry to ask, are u an atheist?
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by trigar12(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
cosmo84:

Praying for you right now.

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by techie(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chilling with a friend from out of town
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Mactop01: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cloth don finish, No Offering money, and no light to iron cloth, but Offering money na d main Ish sha,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by zzzzy: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
IamforGod:

Sorry to ask, are u an atheist?
from what he wrote he is.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Omoluabi16(m): 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
I'm sorry please, I had lectures to attend, Though I briefly stopped over at church for first service.But I left after some time.Then I went to the lecture hall, luckily I still met the first lecture even though it was almost concluded.We just started our second lecture now.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Acidosis(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

You need Jesus in your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Went to church but was 50% disappointed, how can a minster (pastor's wife) say that if u give offering sparingingly that u will reap sparingingly with the tone of if u can afford N100 tha God will give you N100 and if u didn't give God won't give. And she asked us to pray the prayer, I got angry and sat down. God knew I don't have much and out of the little I had I gave N200 N this woman said I should pray that I will reap N200. Makes no sense.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Pwettyella(f): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
By His grace grin cheesy
Lol,u r one funny dude
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Pwettyella(f): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
By His grace grin cheesy
Lol,u r one funny dude M sorry for quoting u bt ur reply got me cracking up
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by ikdiaro(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Well, no reason can really attribute why I didn't go to church today* but any way was kind of dizzy because I over work my self yesterday* oluwa understand* Glory to glory*
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
flyca:

Mrs Lai Mohammed, is that you
Before anyone is allowed to comment on the Muslim thread, you must pledge your allegiance to Allah. So at what point does the rule separate speech, comment and insult

Now you go away angry

Hahahaha I agree with you there. As a Muslim I don't like the stamp forced on me but if that stamp deters terrorists who want to insult, upset and hurt people especially these set of minorities, can I add then it has to be done.

Let's leave together please undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Excuses People Give For Skipping Sunday Services / Is Catholics Praying To Dead Saints Biblical? / Osun Orisha ~ Learn How To Worship The Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.