Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? (37452 Views)

Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Lexusgs430: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Pls is it wrong to take holy communion today in church and have sex with a lady in the choir in the church bathroom? are there repercussions? since we are both adult and the deed was done after church service, should i be worried?

Go to your bishop's confession box and tell him what you did.
Simply watch him break cover, come towards you and......
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by olabodeapex: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Since you don't know if it's a sin to sleep with someone you are not married to even the house of God. I wonder who preach before asking you to come take holy communion. It means the word of God is not been preached in your church. Please start going to bible believing church hence forth. Also ask God to forgive your act and have mercy on you. Our God is not willing that àny die in sin but that we all repent and forsake our sinful ways.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by okonja(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Am very sure it's a doggy style you did... cheesy, Ride in He Goat grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Adeevah(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please confess to your pastor...both of you
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by StarMogul(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
vizkiz:
this thread has no iota of intelligence... What is the essence of the Holy communion in the first place?

Asking the question like you just did make it seem like you are not an intelligent person undecided

Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by danot1030: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Some of you has all sense for civility on social media. I assume your question suggested more mockery rather than curiosity.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by ziggy3579: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dumb question undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by histemple: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
I have a feeling that this Op is a talented comedian. The rhetorical question alone is enough joke and some people are killing themselves even going to research the bible verses.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Cerebrae(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
dude dat was real bad.. no respect for GOD??
damn sad
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by onuwa01(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
ma bi mi ni jamb question....I no b dundee , I no b fool......SMH
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by dejavo: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Final solution for 2 minutes men in bed ,weak erection and watery sperm .It is natural for men sexual strength to decrease after the age of 30 years due to decrease of Testosterone.My company have an efficient product that would change this condition. Our product is an herbal men's product specially designed with the extract of herbal plants.I promise your wife would love you more after you finish using the product.
Main function 1. Correct erectile dysfunction 2. Boosts Sexual Performance and increases Male Stamina 3.Correct Quick expulsion 4.Correct Weak Attention 5. Increases Libido, amount of Testosterone and Male Sperm Count. .. 100% EFFICIENT WITH NO SIDE EFFECT. Whatsapp me on 08034379361 for more details and consultation or u can still call me on dis number
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by StarMogul(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Pls is it wrong to take holy communion today in church and have sex with a lady in the choir in the church bathroom? are there repercussions? since we are both adult and the deed was done after church service, should i be worried?
You clearly, a very unintelligent individual and for u to take d body of Christ then go ahead to fornicate in d church if all placesshocked.Ur matter is not for me buh for God. Something tells me u just Sold your destiny. cry
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
i have all the impressions that this is false and primed story from the way the op is replying to comments he seems to be catching some fun

if u concur click 'like'
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by onunwa21(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Guy use ur head pan......sex is for married people alone.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by wokomabest(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
how is it different 4rm having sex at home on sunday?
just keep answering word for word.you don't know you did wrong.you can't tie your pencil to your waiste for ones.if you like don't go for confession
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by SuzieeDee(f): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

I don't think you attend ECWA Cu's if you do you would know the significance of baptism and Holy Communion in the sense that the sin you committed last week would be haunting you at the very moment of the communion. I even thought you were married and I clicked the post to see the preachers that would reply you. Right now I'm on church discipline for 3month for a sin I committed against God and against the body and blood of Christ I.e no communion for me till my church discipline is over. So my brother rearrange your life with Christ.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Psalmmysammy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thunder way go fire you dey gym.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Obynolee(f): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

You called yourself a Christian a have the nerve to come here to ask this question,does it mean that you don't read your Bible or do you have a dead conscience?, you might belong to the class that sees one who don't go to church on Sunday as a sinner but look at your life.Majority of Nigerians goes to church but they don't know God and you're one of them.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Bom4Real: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bros u CAN commit all THE sins in THE World For all i Care,Since u Dont Even Have respect For God u r finished.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by flokii: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

shocked shocked

that's too bad... you committed adultery abi na fornication in d house of d Lord

that alone is a curse.. what's ur JOY there now?

you sef don go church go serve God for ur eye be dat o
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
just want to create a thread right?next time display some wisdom alongside as well

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by cosmicrayboi(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
that was same thing that killed my step brother cry
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by fiziebaibie(f): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
@ d op with all ur response I can see dat u didn't want to be corrected...u enjoyed and like wot u did cos pple who take holy communion are workers or born again christian and dey always warn in church dat if u knw u are nt ready for it don't take it so that it won't turn to poison in ur system...God is merciful though
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by sportskid(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

I would have loved to call you an IDIOT,But in order not to sound judgemental please don't try that again
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by giddykay: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
:-XEndtime worshippers
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by chemaze(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bigger sinner.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Donbasi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Road way to hell! Are u kidding me! Didn't u go through communion class? U are doomed u better go tell ur sins to the priest ASAP
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by patrickgeddes: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
i do not believe ..... dat Bleep any babe. he used that to geh peoples attention so that he can geh high number of follows on his thread. Sincerely speaking the guy is a stupid idiot fir posting such a blaspemious tread

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by RVBC: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
the question is ARE YOU MARRIED?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Paddy247: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

Is the lady ur wife? If NO, then you know the answer to ur question.
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by captianfreeman(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
Wetin be the name of that your church again?
Re: Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? by Elosky20: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
omega25red:
adultrey and fornication what's the difference
"Adultery" is the generic
term in modern times.
Strictly speaking, adultery
means sex between a
married person and another
(who isn't the spouse of
that married person). In
short, extramarital sex.
"Fornication" is the older-
fashioned term, often used
with even more religious
context than adultery . It
simply means sex between
people who aren't married
to each other (regardless of
their marital status). In
short, sex between people.
So it's
ADULTERY- when a
married person ("A"wink is
sleeping with a married or
unmarried person ("B"wink --
FORNICATION- when an unmarried person "A" sleeps with an unmarried person "B"
note::
adultery- one is married
fornication- none of the persons are married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React / The Woman I Took Advantage Of Blessed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.