Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) (35293 Views)

Niger State Police Arrest Car Snatcher, Recover 3 Cars From Him / Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures / Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Ekiti360(m): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2016
NEMESIS has caught up with two syndicates which specialized in the hijacking of heavy duty trucks along Benin / Ore Expressway and the snatching/stealing of posh vehicles in Ondo State. Different vehicles and trucks were recovered from the syndicates by detectives from the state Police Command. Sunday Vanguard gathered that two suspects, Dele Olayemi and Ayo Akinde, were leaders of one of the syndicates which specialized in stealing cars parked by owners.

•Olayemi….Claimed to have snatched 11 different vehicles
The other syndicate, which specialized in the hijacking of heavy duty trucks and petrol tankers, was said to have been coordinated by four suspects, namely: Sunday Olufemi, Idowu Omowole, Ebenezer Onos and Akeem Mayama,

All the suspects who have allegedly made confessional statements are in police detention.

Over 11 different vehicles were recovered from the first syndicate while 14 were taken from the other group.

Speaking with Sunday Vanguard, the leader of the syndicate that allegedly snatched posh cars, Moses Olayemi, said he went into the business to make money so as to build a house.

“ My father married three wives and he refused to send us to school. I only went to primary school.

“ I have been able to buy a land and what I am looking for is money to start the building after which I want to marry. “ Some of my friends introduced me into this business of snatching and stealing of cars,”he stated. When asked how many vehicles he had stolen, he said he could only remember the number of those he stole in the last 11 months.

“ I can only remember that over 11 different cars were snatched and stolen where the owners parked them by my gang in the last 11months. “The receiver of the stolen vehicles, one Omo Ode, used to buy the vehicles for between N80,000 and N140,000.” Dele explained that the dealer usually changed the number plate and other parts of the vehicle before selling to unsuspected buyers.

“ We sold any jeep or posh car that we stole for N140, 000 while we sold smaller cars, whether new or old, for N80,000. “When we stole a car, we will remove its number and register it with a new one.

“We would change some parts of the vehicle so that the owner would not be able to identify it because most of the cars are being used in Akure, the state capital” The suspect, however, wondered why the dealer, popularly called ‘Oluomo’, who usually bought the stolen vehicles from them, was not arrested alongside them.

On how he stole vehicles, he said, “ I will enter the market, buy ignition key. I will use the key to test the car. If it starts, I will take the vehicle away; if not, I will leave it and run away.” Sunday Vanguard gathered that Dele ran out of luck when, at gun point, in front of UBA, in Akure, he snatched a Nissan Almera car. Detectives swung into action after the matter was reported to the police and the car was later recovered at Oba Akoko area of the state with many of its parts replaced. Ondo State Police Commissioner Mike Ogbodu said the suspects would soon be charged to court.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/i-robbed-people-to-build-house-raise-family-says-suspected-car-snatcher/

1 Share

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Your cup don full.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by niggi4life(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Shameless thief still use d money build house come marry join am!!

Waka for u.. Useless man...

Abeg if una wan buy naija used car, make una make sure say police inspect am o!

A friend who just bought a car told me thats the best to do now, just inform the police you want to buy the car and u need a full assessment about the car and also a police report after to certify the car is Good to go

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by condralbede(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
NCA.....Are u guys Thr

4 Likes

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by howardriddle: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
uncool. seems like the hustle is real.

"Love has killed more men than all the greatest wars ever fought" - William Shakespeare.
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Tyre on dere necks!!!
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by ceejay80s(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Breakfast lunch and dinner don arrive name checkers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by hollandis(f): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nigerians and copy right infringement

1 Like

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by IMO22(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by redcliff: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
I just came for the names.. lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by lonelydora: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
I always tell people, poverty is not an excuse for robbery or prostitution. What of the crippled cobbler? People should learn to hustle. Patoranking was selling rat poison in traffic until Baba God picked his call.

Meanwhile,
I'm here to check name.

13 Likes

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Psalmmysammy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Na dem again.....They never disappiont in this type of news but Why dis people too like to thief. Who swear for them, abeg forgive ,because since we are still one Nigeria they are embarrasing us. Afterall A mad man has no shame its his brothers and sisters that bear the shame.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by UnknownT: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
SUV for #140,000. Good lord

2 Likes

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by amtaken(f): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
They won't comment here.

They won't curse their region out.

Because na dem dem.

Tribal bigots.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by sylviaeo(f): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
lol. car of #80,000 and #140,000. dis one na buhari change. but these guys na foolish fools. if dem give u beating for dis crime, e go enter well a bcuz d money wey u get from it no make sense
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Electronzeez(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
God will punish those that came here to check name on a sunday grin

1 Like

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Pavore9: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good he has been caught!
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by sirugos(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lazy brown roof idiots..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Exponental(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
beginning of ur end...part 1
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by gilly007: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by agarawu23(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
If that kind house burn to aches tomorrow, ppl go dey pity am but they don't know the source of the house.

Selling millions of naira cars for just 80-140k and you want the owner to stop swearing for u angry
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Inkredible(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
sad
I just wander what you will do with the name you came to see.
YES!! YOU angry

1 Like

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by easiest(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
It's time we re-introduce fire by tie robbers to the drums. the way it use to be in the 80's
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by skup008(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
shocked

The thinking level of these desperate hungry,lazy peeps is very shallow. For him to be able to struggle and buy a land,why can't he keep on on the legit means to build his house and get married

bull excuses.

Now, the wife, house and all he has acquired.... all GONE. especially the wife!

1 Like

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by pedro4hope(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
end time
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by Jojodivine(f): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Everyday for the theif...
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Na after dem catch them dem go come dey blame dem papa and mama because of school. When market good he no remember about school, Superstory mode.......

1 Like

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by kullozone(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hmm
Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by igwe123: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol, the saints??

1 Like

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by cremedelacreme: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sophisticated brown roofians. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) by sigiyaya(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Is he a YORUBA man?

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Killed After Suicidal 12-Year-Old Jumps Off Bridge And Lands On Her Car / Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Steal Transformer Cables In Minna (photos) / SARS Officer, Police Inspector Killed In Port-Harcourt At Suspect's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.