Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Pictures To Make You ROTFL - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures To Make You ROTFL (1097 Views)

40 Funny Pictures To Spice Your Weekend / Funny Pictures To Spice Up Ur Week... / Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures To Make You ROTFL by Honestly1: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2016
See, laugh and add yours

Re: Pictures To Make You ROTFL by Honestly1: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Lalasticlala... More

Re: Pictures To Make You ROTFL by Khd95(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2016
I dint laff,especially to that 3rd pixgringrin
Re: Pictures To Make You ROTFL by Honestly1: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dear lalasticlala. Put this picture on front page now so that people will laugh and be happy before some people will steal them and repost and you now out it on front page and they won't give me credit...

Re: Pictures To Make You ROTFL by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Honestly1:
Dear lalasticlala. Put this picture on front page now so that people will laugh and be happy before some people will steal them and repost and you now out it on front page and they won't give me credit...

Give u credit say na ur picture Credit ko, recharge card ni

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your View About This Youth Corper(pics) / The New Coat Of Arm / The Introverts (like Me) Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.